JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:18 pm wrote:All of your posts are a complete joke anyway Red Beergoggles, you need not post any more.

It's very boring to read. :nod

Who gave you a big hat and called you sheriff ?

You deny being a previous cancer that infected this forum but you are doing a very good impression of him !

Trolling current members aside, it would be better for you to keep your mouth closed on some issues.

Whatever your personal opinion may be if you continue to voice disrespect for deceased members of this forum you won't last much longer in here.  :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:52 pm

:D
So basically it's OK for forum members to disrespect and insult mois whenever they feel like it, but not vice versa!?

Double standards.. And I think you are just making this up as you are going along!! :nod
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Sorry but your post about Stu was poor - really poor
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm wrote:Sorry but your post about Stu was poor - really poor

Benny, how do you know Stu!? Hmmm! I thought you were the new boy!

Tell us who you really are...
:D

I blame you Lallana. You are argumentative and have been sh*t stirring and winding the forum right up...
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:52 pm wrote::D
So basically it's OK for forum members to disrespect and insult mois whenever they feel like it, but not vice versa!?

Double standards.. And I think you are just making this up as you are going along!! :nod

Yeah,  been making it up as I go along for the last 15 years in this forum and right now no longer have the patience to put up with the likes of you.

You're out of here.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Well done Woof !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:33 pm

devaney » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:17 pm wrote:Well done Woof !!

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Thank fook for that. That obnoxious little wa.nker had it coming a long long time
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:16 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:52 pm wrote::D

Yeah,  been making it up as I go along for the last 15 years in this forum and right now no longer have the patience to put up with the likes of you.

You're out of here.

I've managed quite comfortably in not rising to his inane posturing but his post in reference to Stu was beneath contempt ,he's simply been out to inflame from the first moment he slithered onto this forum but he just shook the cage too hard near the end fella and showed just how low he was willing to sink in order to provoke a reaction.

So on behalf of all the posters he attempted to antagonize with his frankly infantile  jibes  ....Cheers !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 pm

And, back in the room.
Henderson was rope tonight, again.
:down:
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 am

Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:48 pm wrote:And, back in the room.
Henderson was rope tonight, again.
:down:

I actually used to cut the guy a lot of slack but enough is enough. He does nothing creative and is far too easy to bypass. A big IF, but if the Ox comes back to fitness it's a no brainer for me.
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 pm

I actually hate criticising our players, but when I do its because they deserve it. I am so happy he didnt play today because if he had, I dont think we would have won. He has become a Lucas type person to me now; someone who makes me happy if they dont have a sh'it game. Someone who should just do the simplest of things and know his limitations. Someone who should stop kidding themselves they are world class, or even good enough to be captain of LFC. Someone who should think of how his stupidity and lack of ability can get us into serious trouble.
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:54 am

Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 pm wrote:I actually hate criticising our players, but when I do its because they deserve it. I am so happy he didnt play today because if he had, I dont think we would have won. He has become a Lucas type person to me now; someone who makes me happy if they dont have a sh'it game. Someone who should just do the simplest of things and know his limitations. Someone who should stop kidding themselves they are world class, or even good enough to be captain of LFC. Someone who should think of how his stupidity and lack of ability can get us into serious trouble.

Harsh, mate...
bunglemark2

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:49 am

Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 pm wrote:I actually hate criticising our players, but when I do its because they deserve it. I am so happy he didnt play today because if he had, I dont think we would have won. He has become a Lucas type person to me now; someone who makes me happy if they dont have a sh'it game. Someone who should just do the simplest of things and know his limitations. Someone who should stop kidding themselves they are world class, or even good enough to be captain of LFC. Someone who should think of how his stupidity and lack of ability can get us into serious trouble.

So on a day where we beat the bitters in the last minute to continue an unbeaten run your first thought is to post a critical message about a player who wasn’t even playing ?!

And as for we wouldn’t have won with Henderson playing - complete nonsense, Henderson has won more derbies than that whole Everton team and if Henderson was playing then the two Centre Backs wouldn’t have been as exposed as they were yesterday

Henderson is certainly a marmite player but the one person who rates him is his manager and he will come back into the team when available again. As Klopp says - he is his captain , his general and leader
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:28 am

Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:49 pm wrote:Henderson is certainly a marmite player but the one person who rates him is his manager and he will come back into the team when available again. As Klopp says - he is his captain , his general and leader

and you'll be the first one to follow him over the cliff...   :help
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion