Is it just me who doesnt want lucas neill?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Crouchamania » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 pm

I'm still pissed off with neill after that shitbag job he did on Carra (or Baros cant remember which) at Ewood a few yerars ago. He's a dirty fcker and i don't want him. It's as simple as that.
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Postby CarlosRocks » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:48 pm

yeah he is quite a dirty player. seems to like going in with both feet...
CarlosRocks

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:40 pm

IMO opinion I don't think its worth it spending loadsa money on a right back considering that Finnan is such an ever present in terms of quality and reliability. I think that it should be a case of signing a promising RB who can learn from Finnan and who will be hungry to succeed for the club
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:42 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:IMO opinion I don't think its worth it spending loadsa money on a right back considering that Finnan is such an ever present in terms of quality and reliability. I think that it should be a case of signing a promising RB who can learn from Finnan and who will be hungry to succeed for the club

Finnan is 30 years old and at the moment we have no natural right fullback to cover him if he's injured/suspended. We need to sign somebody.
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Scouse_legend » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:43 pm

yh say finnan gets injured we aint really got anyone to cover im av we apart from J.c who we want in the middle ???

Scouse_legend

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:46 pm

Yes we do. Peltier. But I hear what ya saying but I think spending 12 mill on the like of alves could be spent a little bit better. I would rather Rafa sign an up and coming young player who isn't going to cost that much. i personally think, injuries aside we could do with a better central midfielder than Zenden cos i just don't rate him
Last edited by wrighty (not mark!) on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion