Pongolle doesnt want to come back - Enjoys spain

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:02 pm

Scored in the first-half against Madrid tonight.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby redmikey » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:05 pm

curly_whirly wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:Shame..... I for one, have always rated him as a player..... Can't really blame him for not wanting to come back and from what was posted, I can't really see anything wrong with what he said... Any footballer with pride would want to play on a regular basis and he's getting that chance now...

Why on earth would he want to come back and be 4th choice for us.... This way he gets games on a regular basis, a chance to improve himself as a footballer and increase his market value if he does well.... May not work out if he flops but at least, the lad has the nuts to give it a go instead of what the idiot Diao is doing.....

He's never given us any stick or problems when he was with us and always gave a 100% everytime he was on the field.
For that, he has my respect.

Flo, it was a pity we never got to see you at your fully matured best but thanks for the effort everytime you donned the red....
Good luck lad, and hope to see you do well in the near future...

Agreed! I'm too liked the player, and am disappointed that he see his career else where, however i don't don't blame him at all, if i were in his shoes, i wouldn't want to sit there 4th choice, even if i love the club, i would want to play regular 1st team football.

Fair play to the lad for being honest! He has scored some great goals (Betis a few years back), and even fooled the Arsenal and Pires. He's got talent, and i'm glad its working out for him!

Who knows, Rafa might have plans for him...

Anyhow, what ever happen i wish Pongo all the best!

good shout mate , echo.s my own thoughts  :buttrock
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:07 pm

Saw the madrid game, he played well, and hes lost those dreads... good on him. I can see fowler leaving us in the summer (maybe to coach the attackers?) so you never know, pongolle may come back, but i think we'll pay for someone with more of a guaruntee to get some goals
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:10 pm

In all fairness, Madrid were woeful. The newly crowned "world footballer of the year" cannavaro made titus bramble look like Bobby Moore. However I agree that FSP seems to be excelling himself and good luck to him.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby curly_whirly » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:02 pm

I saw his goal in that match, well taken...gd display from what i saw...like him a lot, however i did like the dreads!
- Curls -

*Hail Rafa - Long May He Continue!!*

Question - how can you start a topic? do you have to have posted a certain number of posts before you can submit a brand new topic? Also how do u add pictures to signatures?
curly_whirly

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion