If i was benitez id get rid of hamaan this summer - He doesnt cut it for lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:24 pm

Funny how you play at such a reasonable standard but get to go to all the games home and away.I made the choice of watching football on a saturday and play at the "lower level" of sunday league,because any reasonable standard of semi-pro or even amatuer football takes place on a saturday afternoon when you should be watching the reds.You can't be doing both so I'd say your'e a liar,living in a fantasy world,where you life is like a big box of chocolates and you're the stawberry fondant.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:26 pm

Old red hairs is in fine form tonight!  :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby sinema » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:43 pm

Hey Stu, who was it who said, "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"?
sinema

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:30 am

stu_the_red wrote:
because Ballack is another danny murphy

So does that make you better than Ballack aswell then? :D

Listen KID... if you were capable of scoring 10 goals in the premier league you'd at least be able to play division 3 football. I'll help you gain some perspective...

I'll tell you about my life wantin to be a footballer... :D

I am a central midfielder... I played for the same team as Steven Gerrard (different age group)... Whiston Juniors from when i was 9 till 16.

When i was 14 i scored 33 from 28 games. Most improved player award.
When i was 15 i scored 19 from 40 games.
When i was 16 i scored 28 from 42 games. Player of the season award.

I have had 6 trials... Liverpool once when i was 14, Wrexham twice at 15 and 17, tranmere twice at 17 and 18 and also stockport county once at 18.

When i was 17 i moved into open age. I played 14 games scoring 12 goals for a team that was 5th in a 14 team league before my season was cut short. I have felt a few times at the trials i felt i should have been picked, but it just didn't happen.

Last season just gone i played 23 games and scored 17 goals.

I'm not tryiner sound like a big head... but i am known in our league as one of the best players and i would like to think i earned that reputation.

When i am fully fit i am convinced... i'd swear blind that with three months of intensive training i could COMPETE (not better than) with division 3 and maybe division 2 players. I reckon i could possibly get 5-10 goals in those divisions if i was given the right chance and coaching.

However... being 20 now and not fully fit i know that in all reality it ain't gonna happen.

I've also played against John Welsh and John Otsemobor... Those players in my opinion, were quote a fair bit better than myself. Infact i'd sasy they were a class or two above. These players are faster, stronger, cleverer, technically better and just damn right quality. Btw... i can do the 100 meters in 12.02 seconds. :)

Neither are good enough for Liverpools first team at the moment.

I believe had i recieved the right coaching and had been picked when i was 14/15 i could have got to a good level... maybe as a division two regular, who knows... however...

to even suggest in my present predicament i am better than any of these players is simply rediculous. Let alone players doing the business in the premiership.

I hope this helps you understand how stupid you are being by saying you could even compete with Danny Murphy.

If you really want lad, get a team of your mates, either 11 a side or 5 a side or whatever... i'll get my mates and come down and play you (John Miles is a mate of mine, ex liverpool, probably never heard of him). Then after the game, i'll introduce you to John and you can ask him what he thinks of Danny. :)

That was a ****** post by far! Stop Calling me KID! as I am older than you too by several years you juvenile.
You are a typical little scally! and think you have a lifetimes knowledge of everything, esp football.

You defended Houllier...........SACKED!
You defended Heskey...........SACKED!

your opinions dont be s**t

You seem to be deluded because certain players are wearing a red shirt, getting easy money. the fact is they are not worthy.

The fact I said i was better than murphy, is that I can see things watching most LFC games and the way players play, that suggest they are just not good enough for the team, and if i was in that position, could do things differently and better.

Listen pal, danny murphy got found out against Yeovil town in the FA cup, when Yeovil were showing him how to pass and move in the first half. Murphy couldnt get the ball, and they got promoted from the conference! Murphy is a 3rd division player! and thats a fact.

My eyes dont decieve me, he cant pass, shoot, take people on. I odnt care how many goals he has scored, he's like watching paint dry.

Listen we didnt want your life story,simply...nobody cares! and that little story, doesnt suggest by a longshot how to play the game properly, and what Murphy does wrong.

Yes you had trials for Liverpool, Wrexham, tranmere and stockport, but they all told you to f*** Off and get yer two left feet corrected!!!

Ostemobor and Welsh are s*** too, and Danny Murphy cant do the 100 metres at all.

And I could run the 100 metres in 11.2 seconds when I was 15!

Im tellin you, id kick his ****** good.and i am better than hamaan and ballack too. for that matter, diouf, smicer, cheyrou ,diao. and heskey!
Also, i could have been the world player of the year five years running! (hee hee)

As for me not playing for liverpool, that is down to LUCK! i dont play the game anymore by choice, but could do no probs.

Whose John miles, ex liverpool? is that the ladies team.

Listen challenging me to and 11 a side or 5 a side game is pathetic, trying to prove a point? this has nothing to do with LFC and these forums and you need to get a life. anyway, we'd never get to kick off as there would be a riot.

But if your looking for a team for next season then, Birkenhead Retard School are looking for a winger, (or whinger!) feel free to go along.

If Benitez wants to give me a ring, I'll put on a show no probs, and you'll be kissing my boots.
84-1083280474

Postby supersub » Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:34 am

well thats telling u stu,kid.....oh by the way stu I'm older than u too,sonny(ruffles his hair and pats head).
Last edited by supersub on Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:34 am

Priceless!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby sinema » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:05 am

supersub wrote:well thats telling u stu,kid.....oh by the way stu I'm older than u too,sonny(ruffles his hair and pats head).

Brilliant..... can Stu come back fom this?  Hope so.  I think he's the funniest thing since Sean Dundee.
sinema

Postby jack66 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:13 pm

bloody hell stu. i thought u were at least 50 the way you woffle on.I am old enough to be your old fella...******..sake!I think you have called me kid afew times, so pack it in SON!....:D :laugh: :D :laugh:
jack66

Postby catweazle » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:48 pm

Why stop with Didi ?  Gerrad???
catweazle

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:12 pm

jack66 wrote:bloody hell stu. i thought u were at least 50 the way you woffle on.I am old enough to be your old fella...******..sake!I think you have called me kid afew times, so pack it in SON!....:D :laugh: :D :laugh:

I thought he was over 40 too.

:D
84-1083280474

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:18 pm

stu_the_red wrote:However... being 20 now and not fully fit i know that in all reality it ain't gonna happen.

So your not even a pig, ha ha ha your only a frigging special.

Priceless.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:29 pm

Whats wrong with being over forty [you crowd of t**ts] :O :O and stu i thougth you where a copper, Talk about coppers looking like kids HEY!!!! :D :D :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:29 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:However... being 20 now and not fully fit i know that in all reality it ain't gonna happen.

Priceless.

You have to be 18 and a half to be a copper,so he could be, but he aint on £30 grand a year like he says.12 years in the force to be on that (unless hes a sergeant),which i dont think at 20..liar....
jack66

Postby Santa » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:59 pm

jack66 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Priceless.

You have to be 18 and a half to be a copper,so he could be, but he aint on £30 grand a year like he says.12 years in the force to be on that (unless hes a sergeant),which i dont think at 20..liar....

A 20 year-old cop, serious amatuer footballer and attending home games every other week? Caught with your pants down this time haven't you?  :laugh:   :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:31 pm

funny enough someone mentioned in this thread,how ineffective our midfield was last season.Just makes me wonder,Houllier went to see the England lads before we played portugal,anyone think he passed on some tips to them.lol
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion