I think we will throw the game - The players don't like benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jeff capes » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:12 pm

lets face it the players hate benitez and hate the way he treat them like cattle, and some he like to treat like his little daughter.

they will use any opportunity to give him a slap in the face.

look at the champions league we won, look at the super cup we won, look at the f.a cup we won.

in these matches we were shocking but individual saved our bacon.

if alonso start mysteriously passing to chelsea players like he always does, then you know i'm not talking :censored:.

i read in the papers this morning that alonso is not happy with the chelsea fans being so quiet.

why would he be trying to anger the chelsea crowd.

lets face it we have some seriously untrustworthy people in our squad,i'm not even talking about dudek
jeff capes

Postby jaytoothetee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:17 pm

wtf, i don't even know how to reply to this. and people wonder why newbies get mocked :laugh:

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby jaytoothetee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:19 pm

for a feckin start, how the fu.ck were we shockin in the cl final. have you ever seen a football match in your life. stop talkin :censored:, turn around and keep on walkin :p

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby Zi-Dan Agger » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:22 pm

idiot ???
Zi-Dan Agger

Postby daxy1 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:26 pm

ha ha got to be russian this numpty!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 pm

I think your probably right mate, but look on the bright side we beat Chelsea and the Mancs last year in the cup with a team that wasn't trying (according to you) JUST THINK WHAT THEY WILL DO IF WE GET THEM TRYING!  :D
account deleted by request

Postby tithead » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm

:sleep

Looks like a piss poor attempt at a wind up.
tithead

Postby Red @ Heart » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm

lmao, i thought i posted some cack in this forum but you take my crown,

go away and never return before lando gets a hold of you :P
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby jaytoothetee » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:29 pm

tithead wrote: :sleep

Looks like a piss poor attempt at a wind up.

i hope so for his sake, otherwise he must have the brain capacity of a tin of spam  :wwww

jaytoothetee

Postby redtrader74 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:32 pm

What a moron, why are you wasting your time on a Liverpool FC site? I wonder if you have the nuts to admit who you really support?? Probably a manc, they always sing about us even when we're not the opponents.Can't understand why the thread was allowed. :no
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:37 pm

This thread will remain open until popular request, or Lando's final words.

Alonso is Basque, he is thinking on working and beat the opposition, not on what the opposition is thinking. ???
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Sabre wrote:This thread will remain open until popular request, or Lando's final words.

Alonso is Basque, he is thinking on working and beat the opposition, not on what the opposition is thinking. ???

Please dont lock it Sabre, i cant wait to see how lando replies to this, i want to laugh to hard lmao.
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:38 pm

This forum never ceases to amaze me, normally i wouldnt give numptys like this the time of day let alone bother to write a reply.

But for now i will just move on to my point, why dont THE MODS  put something in place that requires a newbie to of at least been registered for a week or two before he can start a topic, at least that way we can just skip any replies they make in other topics and not give his sad,lonely life any excitement

I am guessing he has now crawled back to his "Other Teams Board" with a semi knowing he has managed to get this many responses . And when hes feeling like a little tug he can come back and read them over and over again ( feel free to crack one off over this reply )

Infact just remove the whole topic ???
destro

Postby tommycockles » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:41 pm

obviously a chelski fan- the poorest attampt at a wind-up ever. Tell us someone's :censored: or something similar but .......in fact i just fell asleep!! :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Red @ Heart » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:42 pm

oh he is definatley a Che$ki fan, look at his join date "2005" that year rings a bell but im not sure, oh yes we beat chelsea and went on to win the CL  :bowdown
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion