I'm bored - Hypothetical question

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby EddieC » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Sabre wrote:Meaning, have you known ever a player that gets injured because he drops the parfurm bottle in his foot?

No but we had Michael Stensgaard, the keeper who ended his career by injuring himself whilst taking part in that highly dangerous activity.........

Ironing  :laugh:
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Well, so you give me 4M pounds, right? 7M Euros then.

Right.

Keeper: Lopez Vallejo. Villareal. Makes 32 years this year, they're looking for a keeper, and I'd get him for 200K

Def midfielder: Fredson, Espanyol, who hasn't played much and is competing agains Moises, Eduardo Costa, Ito, Jonatas, and De la Peña in his team. I'd bring him on loan, or very cheaply, for another 200K.

Forwards. Guayre. Celta de Vigo. Pacy, skillful, and Celta is about being relegated. 600K, and there it goes the first Million of Euros.

Attacking mid, Jorge, Celta de Vigo. Hasn't played much in a good team that is going to be probably relegated due to squad fatigue and not using rotations. 600K, Celta needs money.

From Nastic de Tarragona, already relegated, Calvo, Campano and Gil , the three of them for 1 Million.

From Deportivo, Juanma, CB. We got Arbeloa cheaply as they needed money, I could bring Juanma for 800K

Valdo, Osasuna, not strong economically team. Attacking mid who can play in the wings aswell. 500K.

Milosevic, forward, 33 years, still lethal, he'd come in a free transfer. And Muñoz, who hasn't played much but is a decent player, 300K.

Garrido, LB, Real Sociedad, Spanish international sub 21 years, for a million and a half, he's here. LFC has first option for every player of Real Sociedad thanks to Rafa, and there's not much money in Spanish football until the new TV agreements come. Gonzalez, CB, Real Sociedad, 500K.

And I think I still have a couple of millions of Euros to spend, if so, I'd bring RS keeper Bravo, who has the fifth better record of the Liga, despite being in a struggling team. He subbed the other keeper, Riesgo, and reduced the received goals dramatically.

-------Lopez Vallejo--------
Calvo--Juanma-Mikel G-Garrido
Campano-Fredson-Muñoz-Gil
-----------Jorge-----------
-----------Guayre---------
__

So there you have St Michael, a team with 4M, Getafe-ish made, and capable of sorting the likes of Watford, or Charlton, or Wigan.

My point with this is to show that the money that is being moved in England is too big right now, as it was in Spain back in the 2001. Right now, the english Market is too expensive.

In the mean time, I'm of the school of thought that an English team has to have at least 4 or 5 English players to keep their "personality" -- I don't like Arsenal because of that, but you certainly can do a lot of things with 4M pounds, that's my point.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm

Sabre wrote:He has an EGO bigger than Spain. And he's the most stupid player you can get. Meaning, have you known ever a player that gets injured because he drops the parfurm bottle in his foot?

Rio Ferdinand  :D and come to think Nesta injured himself with a ps2 control  :laugh:
Last edited by mistyred on Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:40 pm

Nicky Shorey from reading.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spion » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm

If Alonso goes lets bring the Kaiser back from Man City. But if I had four million I'd take a punt on Koncheski from West Ham.
spion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:35 pm

I'd buy an older player like we did with Gary McAllister.

Some experience and leadership.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Not so much a who more a what, id buy a second division club then ship a majority of the reserves and youngsters to them so they get match play experience while keeping that club afloat.

If its absolutely not allowed then i'll sign Robbie Savage ! he just makes me laugh !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ydde » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:46 am

Here's a new idea. How do you get the most of the 4 million?

Buy Junichi Inamoto, the Japanese guy that use to play for Fullham.

Then wait for the sales from shirt to roll in from Japan. I reckon we can get more that 4 million!  :p

Then we got the funds to buy other players.
Ydde

Postby Dimshen » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 am

is it just me that quite likes the transfer madness? its like watching big brother or reading the sun, one for the soap lovers!

Marlon Harewood...(not so hypathetical)
Dimshen

Postby Soundation » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:31 am

Well, this should cheer U up!

Even when LFC lost, fans continued to sing YNWA at a Liverpool city centre pub

Click below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5M9Q23r_g
Soundation

Postby Redtribe » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:46 am

I would seriously look at some of the Reading players wither Nicky Shorey or Kevin Doyle not too sure about Leroy Lita
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:50 am

Dimshen wrote:is it just me that quite likes the transfer madness? its like watching big brother or reading the sun, one for the soap lovers!

Marlon Harewood...(not so hypathetical)

Reading the WHAT?
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush9 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 am

momo sign ...... does it indicate something ?? ... 1)he wont be in a swap deal ... 2) J Mas will leave after him loan ??
Rush9

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:52 pm

michael chopra?

blackstock from qpr?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scouse_legend » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:54 pm

Why are use lot saying all poo players lol We should get some good players lol lyk villa Et'o malouda lol kaka lol :p

Scouse_legend

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion