Hypothetical situation - What would you do?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:38 pm

stmichael wrote:Some people need to chill out a bit. :D

FWIW I would sell them both then..........

Hire a hitman to take out Abramovic

I'd also take a sperm sample from Stevie G before he left, start a game show called "who wants to have Stevie's baby?"

Only ladies from the greater Liverpool area or true Liverpool fans need apply, thus ensuring our academy has talent for many years to come..

:D

If your going to sell them both, at least do a proper job, with hits on Moaninho, Ferguson, Moyes and Ronaldo ( iv not forgotten the world cup).

Then open a cloning lab and clone all the great players weve had, and a few we havent had.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby zarababe » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:57 pm

stmichael wrote:I'd also take a sperm sample from Stevie G before he left, start a game show called "who wants to have Stevie's baby?"

Only ladies from the greater Liverpool area or true Liverpool fans need apply, thus ensuring our academy has talent for many years to come..

So what happened to Dalglish's off spring then  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby masterp » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:59 pm

although it's a huge amount of money for two players, who do we replace them with?

there are very few midfielders as good as Gerrard and Alonso in the world

we could buy decent holding players for central midfield and then splash the cash on magnificent wide players or someone to play just off the strikers

but once again the question would be, who the hell would we buy? there seems to be a shortage of genuine world class players at the moment
masterp

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:23 pm

Simple  Tell Madrid and Chelsea to f'uck off

But if I was forced to sell one, it would be the player who is not going to strengthen a team that play's in our league , so it would be yes to madrid's offer and still a big f'uck off to chelsea .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lfc_amy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:25 pm

you sell Alonso i think. Then buy Torres or Villa with that cash.
But thats the last thing i would like to see. Know way jose i want Xabi or Gerrard to leave.
Gerrard is the heart of Liverpool. Hes a top 5 100 PWSTK. He cant stop livin the liverpool ride.

----------------------
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums....[IMG]
Last edited by lfc_amy on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lfc_amy

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 pm

stmichael wrote:game show called "who wants to have Stevie's baby?"

Im ready to be artificially inseminated  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:

I think Stevie would prefer to give a live performance for you Ciggy  :D

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:

why does that not surprise me? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby gary106 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:23 pm

thats a bad bad question

both quality players so i dont want either of them to go and why will they?

next window is the end of the season and by that time we will be premiership champions and that cant be beaten (well maybe another european victory :):cool:
gary106

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:45 pm

That's evil St Mick. just like that women from the "Fat kid on the fairground ride" video on YouTube  :D

Anyway, keep both, you just don't sell your best players, especially to your arch rivals.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:32 am

Keep them both, but if I HAD to choose one to sell, it'd be GErrard.

I've read his book, and with his displays so far this term, I can see he's a selfish little b*stard who doesn't really give a frig about Liverpool.

He'd sooner play with Fat Frank and "JT".

Xabi is our most important player, as I've said numerous times before.

I also believe that if Rafa recieved matching bids of £40m for both players and HAD to sell one, Gerrard would be out quicker than an Arachnophobe's bowel movement in a spider house.

I seriously would sell Gerrard, if anyone thinks I'm joking.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:49 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Keep them both, but if I HAD to choose one to sell, it'd be GErrard.

I've read his book, and with his displays so far this term, I can see he's a selfish little b*stard who doesn't really give a frig about Liverpool.

He'd sooner play with Fat Frank and "JT".

Xabi is our most important player, as I've said numerous times before.

I also believe that if Rafa recieved matching bids of £40m for both players and HAD to sell one, Gerrard would be out quicker than an Arachnophobe's bowel movement in a spider house.

I seriously would sell Gerrard, if anyone thinks I'm joking.

I know your not joking mate, you have had a downer on Gerrard all season. This is all Judges fault, I told him teaching you to read was a big mistake! :D

I havent read Gerrard's book yet, I dont know if I should bother now as a couple of people have said its all "I's and me's and I am's".

I nearly threw Stjohn's book away after I read he had taken money to throw a game, but its what they do/did on the pitch that counts not whether they are a t0sser off it.

As for Fat Frank, he was all over Gerrard like a rash at Euro 2004 (probably on Jose's orders), but as soon as Gerrard said he was staying they seem to have drifted apart. If you noticed at the WC they didnt seem very close at all.

Alonso makes us tick, but Gerrard makes us explode.

Postby mattylfc » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:05 am

Not a hard question at all.  You dont sell either of them for any amount of money.

Anyone that thinks we should sell our best players are  absolutely crazy.
mattylfc

Postby Sabre » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:40 am

I'd tell Real Madrid that their offer is ridiculous, and I'd say that Gerrard is not for sale.

If our players wanted to go, everything would change as I want committed players in the team, but that's not the case.

Oh I see it's 25M pounds, that's not that ridiculous, but not enough. If any I'd sell Xabi, because Gerrard is more than a world class player for LFC, he's a symbol he's a home-made lad.

But if I didn't need the money I wouldn't sell.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:50 am

I wouldnt sell Gerrard , not a chance brother! In fact i would go as far as letting him have a say on who comes and goes. He is just the best there is in my opinion!
If Alonso wanted to go, or started to show no interest or form dropped dramatically then Id let him go,but otherwise Id tell both clubs where to go.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion