How would we have fared vs barcelona.. - Hypothetical cl match up with barca

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm

bavlondon wrote:It was probably to a journo at the hot zone, ie to press immediatley before and after games. These reporters are often linked to companies who sponsor the CL. There was some other wierd quote that Guardiola dedicated the win to Paolo Maldini of all people.

Anyway if this  is true thats a big compliment.

If so, I'll download the Spanish game, because the friends were hearing to the radio instead of the tv sound watching the game. I'll tell you tomorrow or so.

If you find this strange, it's not, we have so much hatred to the commentators of Antena 3 and their pundits, that we always switch the tv off, and switch the radio instead to hear the comments while we watch the game.  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm

I have a strange feeling it will be Liverpool v either Barca or Real Madrid in the final.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Sabre wrote:
bavlondon wrote:It was probably to a journo at the hot zone, ie to press immediatley before and after games. These reporters are often linked to companies who sponsor the CL. There was some other wierd quote that Guardiola dedicated the win to Paolo Maldini of all people.

Anyway if this  is true thats a big compliment.

If so, I'll download the Spanish game, because the friends were hearing to the radio instead of the tv sound watching the game. I'll tell you tomorrow or so.

If you find this strange, it's not, we have so much hatred to the commentators of Antena 3 and their pundits, that we always switch the tv off, and switch the radio instead to hear the comments while we watch the game.  :D

I do that sometimes also when watching via a stream. But thats becasue I dont want mandarin commentary so i put on 5live.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sun May 31, 2009 8:37 am

Sabre wrote:If you find this strange, it's not, we have so much hatred to the commentators of Antena 3 and their pundits, that we always switch the tv off, and switch the radio instead to hear the comments while we watch the game.  :D

not uncommon to find the same things happen over here for baseball or sometimes american football, but mostly for baseball, where a lot of teams have had the same radio person for decades and there is a real relationship with the fans.
JoeTerp

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:28 am

Sabre wrote:Lemme find the quotes, because I've been away the whole day and night.

Hmmm, I've tried looking for "Messi Barcelona" and "Messi" in the google news tab, but I can't find the quotes.

I've found in the proccess Mascherano saying "Now UEFA has no excuses, Messi is a lot better than Ronaldo", but I couldn't find something similar to this.

Lakes, do you know where did it appear? if it was a live questioning with a microphone it should be a bit harder to find.

hi mate

i got an email back from him and he said it was on the TV News during them showing the parade.
he said there sure to be youtube links to it but i have looked and i can not find any, but then again i dont understand spanish so i would not know even if i did find it lol.

he said that it was more like taking a poke at Man U than bigging up Liverpool, i read his email again and i can see what he is saying.

whats the best way to pee of the other team, tell them that they are not as good as Liverpool lol.

but did Messi say something like this before when we was in the last CL final, i sure there was a clip of him saying how goos Liverpool was and the club had great History.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion