HULL VS LIVERPOOL - 25th/4/09 3 p.m.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:23 pm

TheLad wrote:
Youlin wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Please spurs , please do us a huge favour tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes spurs can

Welcome mate, good first post, hopefully brings some luck!

Good first post  ???  Are you taking the :censored:? I mean it's hardly Shakespeare is it?  :D
heimdall

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 pm

come on spurs!! murder those scums!
maypaxvobiscum

Postby TheLad » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:31 pm

heimdall wrote:
TheLad wrote:
Youlin wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Please spurs , please do us a huge favour tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes spurs can

Good first post  ???  Are you taking the :censored:? I mean it's hardly Shakespeare is it?  :D

:Oo:
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Grim game but 3 point are 3 points. Onwards and upwards.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm

TheLad wrote:
heimdall wrote:
TheLad wrote:
Youlin wrote:

yes spurs can

:Oo:

Ah, you meant good post compared to your posts.   :wwww
heimdall

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:46 pm

heimdall wrote:reina is having a nightmare lately

No doubt you'll feel like you're being picked on here but, seriously, how do you justify this conclusion?  Are you going to try and convince us that Reina was at fault for today's goal too?  Seriously, I wonder what game people are watching sometimes.  :O
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
TheLad wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:I also feel its time skrtel and agger become the preferred centre back pairing.

I wouldn't think so, not after today scrappy defence.

Skrtel is awful! he needs dropping, Agger and Hyypia in for me him any day of the week, and dont get me started on that Lucas! the guy needs carying every game. Scrappy and tired performance from the team today but we did what we had too, so lets just pray for a miracle from spurs

What do you expect mate , cousin just strolled past him , where was arbeloa , our fullbacks are so poor that they forget to come back quickly when they attack . I think we will be better next week against newcastle , it will be great to have stevie back .

Don't think it was Arbeloa's fault, mate.  It was a long diagonal ball to Cousin down the channel played early, when Arbeloa was where he should be...well up the pitch supporting the attack.  Skrtel did alright to shepherd Cousin wide and not make a rash challenge.  The goal was on Insua, though--stood there completely ball watching while Geovanni stole in behind him.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

No doubt you'll feel like you're being picked on here but, seriously, how do you justify this conclusion?  Are you going to try and convince us that Reina was at fault for today's goal too?  Seriously, I wonder what game people are watching sometimes.  :O

I don't feel I'm being picked on, I know I am but it's water off a ducks back as long as people aren't vulgar and offensive, not that I'm suggesting that you ever have been.
OK maybe I exagerate a bit but Reina did not look comfortable with the corners today at all and just doesn't look his normal self the last few games. The fault for the goal was not Reina's, I'm fairly certain I never said it was, I guess the fault for that goal was whoever was supposed to be tracking back to cover the left side so probably Insua.
Insua had a good game though, I really like the look of him, very good player. The defense was shaky though and Torres was not on form, we badly need Stevie back to get the energy back into the team.

Worst player onthe field was Lucas by a country mile, complete waste of fecking space, I still cannot fathom what Rafa sees in him, I was getting a bit jittery when Rafa did his weird sub of taking off Mascha for El Zhar but it worked out ok and bringing on Agger was very clever.

Lucas should not play for us again though ever, please lets get rid in the summer, he will never make it with Liverpool, not enough talent or bravery.
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Bent..........scores.........manure down by a goal....

:buttrock

Fergie has that f@ck face look...
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Bent just scored for Spurs :D :D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby SundanceKid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

You're thinking of it too much. Every keeper hates being beaten. Doesn't matter who's fault it is, a keeper does not like seeing a ball in his net. The fact Reina has seen that happen 12 times in the last 5 games is hard to take, especially when you're the golden glove winner for three consecutive years.

BREAKING NEWS: VAN DER SAR JUST GOT BEATEN BY BENT.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby zirgoz » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Bent scores!!!! 1 nil to spurs
zirgoz

Postby SundanceKid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Who was it that said Fergie thought Redknapp managed Pompey? I bet that :censored: won't forget it this time
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby TheLad » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

1-0 to Spurs! Come on!!!!!
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

zirgoz wrote:Bent scores!!!! 1 nil to spurs

Come on spurs  :buttrock  :buttrock
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion