Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Houlier your vote - D-day

Houlier to stay
8%
Houlier to go
92%

Total votes : 25

Postby big al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:22 pm

I don't know if we've voted on this before If not why not. If yes then once again won't hurt us.  We have over 1200 members so I would encourage everyone to vote including Chris.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:35 pm

time up gh .turn the light back on before you go.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:01 pm

My mate just phoned me up about last nights game. He made a cracking one liner. 
Who do you blame I said. 

Houliers Parents came the reply!

Good stuff
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby THEBARON » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:17 pm

Given our form in the past 12 months ( including 2 home exits in cup competitions ) then perhaps we shouldn't be surprised at last night's result. Nowadays teams come to Anfield knowing that they have a good chance of getting a result. When Bolton saw our back 4 last night they must have fancied their chances.
What has surprised me is that Houllier has finally come out after the match and publicly bollocked the team rather than come out with his usual cr#p. What Houllier should ask himself who is ultimately responsible for last night's exit , who works with these players every day , who supposedly coaches and motivates them , who bought these players in the 1st place , who picks the team ?
Who should leave now ?
Answers please to
The Boardroom
Liverpool Football Club
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH
THEBARON

Postby gaz31 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:26 am

its time for him to part our shores and piddle off back to france, im fed up with all his bullsh#t :angry:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:39 am

France - c'est celui la monsiuer Houllier, ferme la porte apres toi s'il vous plait
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cleman » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:31 am

Houllier was so angry on the defeat to Bolton probably because Carling Cup is the easiest competition and the highest possibility for him to win and to defend this champion. If at the end of the season, Liverpool unable to win any cup competition such as FA Cup/UEFA Cup (unlikely to win in my point of view) and fails to qualify for champion league, at least there is one Carling Cup to keep Houllier as manager for next season again (somebody will again say he is doing a good job by winning the Cup for us).....

Liverpool crashed out from Carling Cup would result Houllier gains nothing at the end of the season..which would speed up the process of showing the Anfield's exit door for Houllier....
Cleman

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:26 pm

Where are all the voters come peeps get the fingers out.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:25 pm

Id vote twice if I could,but I cant.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:22 pm

Picking up on a point made above, all members should write to Rick Parry, copying David Moores, demanding immediate acion and an end to mediocrity at Anfield.

I got a very tetchy response to my last letter but at least he did read what I had to say......and I was very blunt in asking for the removal of GH. Really, if everyone here wrote a one page letter, setting out in blunt terms how we feel, it may make a difference.

Actually, I believe that Houllier has more honour and balls than Moores. Moores can't help being an idiot. Houllier is not stupid, and I do believe that if the fans turned on him, he would walk. Moores would of course beg him to stay for another season!!

So, get you pens out lads and start writing.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:37 am

Oh Cheesy, why did you have to vote the other way?!?!?!?!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:14 pm

Come on folks let the voice of the discontented ring F**K OFF Mr Houlier!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:15 pm

Come on folks let the voice of the discontented ring F**K OFF Mr Houlier!
Not trying to influence the vote there, Honestly!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:09 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Big Al. I have never liked Houlier as a manager - even right back when he took over the club. At one point I did re-consider having seen him lead us to the 'minor cup treble', but without sounding big-headed or starting a chain of 'I told you so', my thoughts have been proven right. This is how Liverpool have worked since 1990, just in case you weren't aware:
* First there was Daglish - sad to see him go; he was a great gaffa.
* Then there was Souness - great players, but as a manager, he is like Barnes presenting on Channel 5 - no good.
* Then there was Evans - great coach at the club, but as a manager he was pants.
* Now Houlier - He has been o.k, but isn't that what Simon Cowell says to singers who are going to be forgotten about the next day. The moral of the story is that, o.k is not good enough: WE WANT TO WIN THE LEAGUE FOR GOD'S SAKE, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE ACHIEVED BY BEING AN 'O.K' SIDE!!!!!!!!!!
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:58 am

big al wrote:My mate just phoned me up about last nights game. He made a cracking one liner. 
Who do you blame I said. 

Houliers Parents came the reply!

Good stuff

hey al , hows things mate?
look,  mooresy wont sack our gerry so why are we banging on?
it makes no dif what we bark about , GH will be there til he wants to be , he is bein given a chance to do his stuff ,

i heard on talk sport today about the manu manc game ,
in the 17 years fergie has bin at manu , man c have had 10 managers ! that is a f##king amazing statistic,

im goin to broadcast this
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion