Hmmmm things could get - Out of hand

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 23, 2005 7:12 am

http://www.koptalk.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/464152/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

10,000 strong, im packing me forest gumps.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 am

"armed with 18-inch clevers and guns" ??

Damn what this world is turning into. This is complete idiotism !! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 23, 2005 7:53 am

A Liverpool fan was stabbed last night in bulgaria got his money, mobile phone and tickets robbed off him. :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon May 23, 2005 8:06 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:A Liverpool fan was stabbed last night in bulgaria got his money, mobile phone and tickets robbed off him. :(

Most people want only to have fun, watch the game, support their team, scream you throat to the max.....

But there are some @ssholes, w@nkers, idiots, fuc!ers who'll do everything to ruin it :(

Sorry for my language, but I can't stand these kind of news, which shows that as a population we're not far from the stone age :(
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Mon May 23, 2005 9:31 am

4goodness sake,how could things turned out this way.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon May 23, 2005 9:56 am

Why on earth would UEFA choose to hold the final in a city such as Istanbul. I would have thought the "welcome to hell" signs were enough to put them off. :veryangry
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 23, 2005 12:36 pm

Its another fukkkk up by Uefa.   We shall not be surpised by these actions from uefa, as we no at first hand the conseqence's off Uefa's mistakes.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 23, 2005 1:44 pm

From the echo.

Liverpool fan stabbed, mugged and left for dead

A LIVERPOOL FC fan travelling to Wednesday's final was attacked by muggers who stabbed him and left him for dead.

Robert Wright, 48, of Bedford Road, Walton, was left bleeding for two and a half hours before emergency services arrived at the scene in Varna, a resort in Bulgaria where he was holidaying with his son, Paul, 18.

The two had intended to head off to Istanbul early this week for the Champions League match.

The father-of-two was attacked by a group armed with knives at around 11pm on Saturday night in the grounds of the hotel where he was staying. The gang stole his money, camera and credit cards.

Mr Wright, a construction company driver, was walking back to his room dressed in Liverpool FC shorts and shirt after having a drink with other football fans in a nearby pub.

Last night, he said: "The atmosphere had been fantastic. There were football fans there wearing Manchester United shirts and Arsenal shirts and everyone was having a laugh together and getting along.

"Paul had stayed at a friend's place and I was walking back on my own when I heard voices behind me. That's all I really remember.

"I remember feeling immense pain and dropping to the floor. A young couple from Cumbria helped me. The man put a tourniquet round my leg, but there were apparently pools of blood everywhere.

"My brand-new trainers which were white had turned the colour of my Liverpool shirt."

Mr Wright, whose father - also called Robert - once played for Liverpool FC B-team, said he would now have to watch the match on television as he waits for the next available flight home. He added: "I haven't missed a match this season and I can't believe I won't be able to go."

Mr Wright's wife, Sue, said that she was worried about Paul going on to Turkey on his own after the violence.

The couple's daughter, Leanne, a 23-year-old student, added: "I'm still shaking like a leaf.

"In all the years that he has been a supporter, he has never experienced any violence at all. You never think this sort of thing will happen to you."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 23, 2005 1:47 pm

unbelievable  :(

if that's what's happening in neighbouring countries then I dread to think what'll happen in Istanbul's backstreets
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 23, 2005 1:49 pm

I was gona go from Bulgaria and stay there for a week thank :censored: I didnt  :down:  get well wishes to Rob, get well soon mate.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 23, 2005 1:51 pm

where are you watching the game Cigs, I thought you had a ticket?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 23, 2005 1:53 pm

Woollyback wrote:where are you watching the game Cigs, I thought you had a ticket?

Aarons the problem woolly ive never left him for a few nights  :( I dont want to bring him with me, so my mums offered to have him. Im planning on going to MA or JLA and hope I get a cancelation tomorrow. :buttrock

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 23, 2005 1:58 pm

Aaron'll be cool I'm sure :cool:   I'm gonna come over to Liverpool and watch it I think, is there a big screen up in Williamson Square or somewhere?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon May 23, 2005 2:17 pm

There is a big screen in clayton square,but it only shows BBC.Neither use nor ornament.
84-1106852058

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 23, 2005 2:22 pm

The big screens in town arnt showing it, if i dont go to Istanbul im going the first national cause its boss in there on match nights :buttrock Then party till dawn
:buttrock  :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion