Have any of u b'stards changed your mind - About dudek /

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 2520years » Wed May 25, 2005 11:59 pm

Yes, I agree.  The Dude has taken enough stick.  Credit where it's due, he made the (double) save of the season just when we needed it...that makes him a hero!
:cool:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby azriahmad » Thu May 26, 2005 12:02 am

What about that party now, woof woof?

Peewee said that it sounded so good, he's tempted to fly all the way from Malaysia to join you... :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu May 26, 2005 12:05 am

AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE DOUBTING STEVEN GERRARD.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

HE WAS SPECTACULAR.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu May 26, 2005 12:06 am

that has got to be one of the best saves of the year. The credit is his, he deserves it. We do need a new shot stopper, but while dudek remains a red. He will be a hero, and forever will be one for helping us bring our 5th Cup back to Anfield.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 26, 2005 12:09 am

DUDEK IS GOD< HOW THE :censored: DID WE WIN AY? - DESTINY I SAY!!!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu May 26, 2005 12:10 am

Im sure there a few Liverpool players who in cold light of summer rebuild have played their last game for the Reds.
Surely no better way to go out though and they will always be remembered by me but for now they should have every bit of glory  that they thoroughly deserve
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu May 26, 2005 12:11 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:that has got to be one of the best saves of the year. The credit is his, he deserves it. We do need a new shot stopper, but while dudek remains a red. He will be a hero, and forever will be one for helping us bring our 5th Cup back to Anfield.

Definately save of the year. I have never seen anything like it. I was absolutely sure Milan had won the game when the cross came in.

And then he went on to save 3 penalties, acting like Bruce Grobelaar in his prime. What an amazing guy.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Thu May 26, 2005 12:13 am

I think that the save he made was comparable to that of Gordon Banks from Pele, it was that good.

Dudek however did make errors through the game.

But, at the end of the day who gives a toss!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nut » Thu May 26, 2005 1:12 am

Yes he is brilliant. what can i say, propably you have the best goalkeeper in europe at the time. greetings, and sorry for my english. :p  :bowdown
nut

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 26, 2005 1:14 am

Hey woofy i  never thought he was a ccrap keeper i.

its your post ?
66-1112520797

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu May 26, 2005 1:20 am

Said all along he was better than Kirkland, but I do fear his time is running out. But........... what a legacy he leaves behind!! Wow, he made mistakes tonight, but no player didnt....... however, that double from Schevchenko was amazin. I doubt he knew much about the second, but give it to the dude anyhow, tonight he deserves all the praise he gets. Lets hope its the start of somethin huge, and Rafa can raise the phoenix properly, no matter who plays where.

Proud to be a red, proud to have found the cause to wake my kids up again, and proud to go to work tomorrow amongst Manx, Brummies and whatever...... say it loud, say it proud, we're Champions of Europe, AGAIN :p  :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 26, 2005 1:21 am

We all know Dudeks shot-stopping is among the best in the world. I just wish Houllier had handled the situation properly when Jerzy made the Man U errors. (Infact, it probably started against Middlesborough in the Prem). We would have had the best 'keeper of his generation but for that french tart.(Not being racist, before you start. Just differenciating between the two chaps without using names for a second time!!!!!):D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Blackburn End 17 » Thu May 26, 2005 1:29 am

He deserves the credit for keeping Liverpool in it, his double save in extra time was fantastic and he certainly took a leaf out of Grobbelaars book when it came to penalties.
Blackburn End 17

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 26, 2005 1:32 am

i think u'll find if u look back that i said he should stay number one keeper...lol

i love jersey!!! gonna drink the jersey cow milk (not a gay connotation) and go there on holiday.

gonna rent bergerac volume 1 to 3 tomorrow morning!!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 26, 2005 1:38 am

Dawson you are an odd ball!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion