Fa youth cup final 1st leg - Vs man utd

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby premiership fan » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:51 pm

Here you have LFC.TV highlights http://redsgoals.blogspot.com/
if you are interested
premiership fan

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 pm

Let's hope the lads can turn the tables and win the return leg at the Theatre of Inbreds,that'll put their vile noses out of joint.
Apparantly I read that one of those under 9 kids ran up to the Manc fans and gave them the 5 times salute? :laugh:

If it's tue then we should sign him up for life! :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm

Incidentally, Brian Marwood should be banned from commentating on any Liverpool games. The guy makes Andy Gray sound impartial when it comes us.

Agreed. He spent the entire second half giggling and laughing when LFC conceded those two goals.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 am

barnesrush wrote:dont think this has been posted

1st leg goals

I'm impressed with the amount of people in the crowd, that's why I love LFC and football in the islands, as my country is supposed to be a football country but we do not reach that levels of loyalty. Watching that kind of football is a proof that you like football really.

I have a question about the player who puts the cross. I hate the "bicycle" dribbling he does prior to the cross, one of the least useful resources you can do to dribble someone. But I'd like to know, is he left footed?, because if he put that cross with the bad foot then I'd say that's promising.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:46 am

Sabre wrote:

1st leg goals

I'm impressed with the amount of people in the crowd, that's why I love LFC and football in the islands, as my country is supposed to be a football country but we do not reach that levels of loyalty. Watching that kind of football is a proof that you like football really.

I have a question about the player who puts the cross. I hate the "bicycle" dribbling he does prior to the cross, one of the least useful resources you can do to dribble someone. But I'd like to know, is he left footed?, because if he put that cross with the bad foot then I'd say that's promising.

All I could find on him is that he's "two footed", but I would suggest he is right-footed, judging by his ball control technique.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Sabre wrote:

1st leg goals

All I could find on him is that he's "two footed", but I would suggest he is right-footed, judging by his ball control technique.

Perhaps, the images are not good enough to tell myself.

But then the Manc's right back is an idiot and defended very badly if that's true. If you know your man is right footed, you must expect he'll cut and try to cross with the right one at some point, so he shouldn't have done that crappy sliding tackle.

Manc's are idiots from a very early stage of their careers I guess  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 am

I think Ray Putterill is a natural right footer that plays on the left.  Astrit, I think will be back from suspension in the next leg, Hope we can win 3-1 with a goal from lindfield, flynn and an outside the box shot from jimmy ryan.
JoeTerp

Postby scouser 'til I die » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:11 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I think Ray Putterill is a natural right footer that plays on the left.  Astrit, I think will be back from suspension in the next leg, Hope we can win 3-1 with a goal from lindfield, flynn and an outside the box shot from jimmy ryan.

ye thats correct he always cut inside whenever he had the ball on the wing. Shame he doesn't have a left foot to get those by-line crosses in as well otherwise he would be a very good future prospect (not saying he can't be though). He was one of many who impressed me during that game with his great fast dribbling ability.

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion