Europa cup 2010/11 - Play off round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Well Red » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Owzat wrote:So sad the minute a team from places like Turkey draw us in a cup they flood these boards like one of the plagues in the bible.

Looking up at this page I think it's so sad to see some of our own fans throwing insults back at this Turkish team, no matter how veiled they are under the gloss of being "banter". If a few idiots want to come onto our board and hurl abuse at our team, let them do it - more fools them - but let's not start insulting Turkey as a country, or the team we're going to be playing.  :no

Bit of respect for our opponents please.
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:07 pm

The home leg is only a tenner to get in any part of the ground!! Have twit & twot gone senile ? :p
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm

dundreamin wrote:The home leg is only a tenner to get in any part of the ground!! Have twit & twot gone senile ? :p

there wasnt a chance theyd fill the ground on normal European prices , so 10 adult 5 for kids , great idea the amount of local kids who will be  able to go and watch this im made up for them,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bordomavi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi guys,

my nick name stands for the colours of Trabzonspor, bordomavi = claret & blue.

I've seen some Turkish guys talking nonsense. do not bother them, they are just a bunch of high school children trying to look like "insubordinate", they're not even Trabzonspor fans apparently, but a group of guys from a web site named "inci sözlük" which trys to seem "anarchist" with that silly online attacks.

anyway.

I see you donot really know much about Trabzonspor ( shortly TS ).

Trabzonspor is the first team outside of Istanbul -the center of economics, media, everything- that got the league championship title. For 6 times ( 7 times as runner up)

additionallay 8 times Turkish cup ( 5 times runner up ), 8 times Super cup ( with its brand new name ), and many other titles. From 1976 to 1984, Trabzonspor won a total of 22 trophies.

maybe the most important and meaningful one of them was the Cyprus peace Cup.

you may learn more about TS from here ( there are a few mistakes ):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabzonspor

I've seen an old foto of Huseyin Avni Aker Stadium. it's been renovated last year but as it's now squashed into the city, no big changes can be made. there is a new stadium project to be run soon.

you can see the buildings one side and the sea other side.

Trabzonspor has got the Turkish cup last year and Super cup yesterday ( against Bursaspor, the last league champion ). A few photos and videos from the match:

http://www.vimeo.com/13976740
http://tr.sevenload.com/videolar/sEiDE0y-UEclue

61. minute is very important for us. Because it's the registration number of Trabzon ( Blacksea region city of Turkey ) We effusively celebrate the 61. minute, you'll see in both matches.

http://rapidshare.com/files....r_3.mkv

here are the last nights goals from Teofilo Gutierrez, the forth best scorer in the world in 2009.

You will have a chance to see both the goals and the atmosphere ( together with 61. minute celebration )

If you have any question, I'll be glad to answer.

By the way, Trabzon has changed a lot since 1976. ;) you will be glad to be there for sure.
bordomavi

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Merhaba bordomavi

I was gonna go to this as im in Northern Cyprus at the time we play you ,but i have found out the price of the flights from Ercan , unbelievable 599, i could go for another holiday with that, Mybe its because Cyprus/Turkish Airlines have gone bankrupt, and there is not much compertition for flughts, so i think i will now be missing the leg in Trabson. Journey and a half to get to Eastern Turkey,

Your actualy not a bad team, ive seen you play a few times against Galastersary and Besiktas only on the television though ,Didnt Kevin Cambell used to play for Trabson,

We will beat you though no problem, the job will be done in the first match,

Iyi Aksamlar
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bordomavi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 pm

We'll see Nanny Red.

Liverpool is much more powerful, that's for sure but do not underestimate Trabzonspor...

It's not gonna be so easy..
bordomavi

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm

bordomavi wrote:We'll see Nanny Red.

Liverpool is much more powerful, that's for sure but do not underestimate Trabzonspor...

It's not gonna be so easy..

I said you were a decent team, Your a very physical side and all ,more physical than footbal to be hinest, i really think we will be to strong football wise for you, Saying that though it all depends on whether Roy place a full stengh team, and doesnt play a loads of reserves, With us playing Arsenal days earlier and then City next.

When does your season start properly ,
Youve got bad owners and all in charge of your club, we have got a pair of American lying con men , and youve got the Turkish Mafia  :laugh:
Last edited by NANNY RED on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bordomavi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Next weekend by 14 August.

And in 23rd August, we're gonna play against Fenerbahçe, one of the most important opponents of us.   

That'll be a effortful period for both of us as it seems.

Edit:

I don't think we'll have a problem with Turkish mafia :))
Last edited by bordomavi on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bordomavi

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Your manager now Senol Gunes was the goal keeper last time we met . he miust have bad memories of us putting three past him in 77  :)
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bordomavi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Your manager now Senol Gunes was the goal keeper last time we met . he miust have bad memories of us putting three past him in 77  :)

this is his revenge time. firstly, he got his revenge from fenerbahçe, which had beaten us in 1996 ( Güneş was our manager then) and got the championship title. ( we were waiting to be champion for 12 years then, after we lost it, 2 fans hanged themselves, one of them was only 12 years old... :( ) but last season he has beaten Fenerbahçe in Turkish cup final first. Then in the last match of the league... so, fenerbahçe have both lost Turkish cup, which they were waiting for 28 years, and Turkish Super League championship.

It seems, your turn has come... :) :p
Last edited by bordomavi on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bordomavi

Postby everywhere_is_trabzon_for_us » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 am

hi guys, we will be there next week, we will see you, there is not anfield road there is TRABZON because everywhere is TRABZON for US. . . we will beat you all the 2 matches. GURBETCI GENCLER
everywhere_is_trabzon_for_us

Postby TSunami » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Merhaba bordomavi

I was gonna go to this as im in Northern Cyprus at the time we play you ,but i have found out the price of the flights from Ercan , unbelievable 599, i could go for another holiday with that, Mybe its because Cyprus/Turkish Airlines have gone bankrupt, and there is not much compertition for flughts, so i think i will now be missing the leg in Trabson. Journey and a half to get to Eastern Turkey,

Your actualy not a bad team, ive seen you play a few times against Galastersary and Besiktas only on the television though ,Didnt Kevin Cambell used to play for Trabson,

Iyi Aksamlar

Hey Nanny,

I m studying at Eastern Mediterranean Uni in North Cyprus. When u come there just call me I m gonna give u information about Trabzonspor history such as between 1976-1977 years. :D
TSunami

Postby Zidane » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

I hope we stay in this comp for a little while, it will give us a chance to see more and more of the younger players.
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

TSunami wrote:

Iyi Aksamlar

Hey Nanny,

I m studying at Eastern Mediterranean Uni in North Cyprus. When u come there just call me I m gonna give u information about Trabzonspor history such as between 1976-1977 years. :D

i know the history mate ,we beat you and went on to win the European cup  :laugh: Are you at DOGAN AKDENIZ uni, my house is by the  American Univercity in Girne, an if i dont go the game ill be watching the match in the pub just up the rd,
So if you want a lesson on Liverpools history you might need to take a few days off your studying because its a long long history lesson  ha ha
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TSunami » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am

NANNY RED wrote:
TSunami wrote:

Iyi Aksamlar

Hey Nanny,

i know the history mate ,we beat you and went on to win the European cup  :laugh: Are you at DOGAN AKDENIZ uni, my house is by the  American Univercity in Girne, an if i dont go the game ill be watching the match in the pub just up the rd,
So if you want a lesson on Liverpools history you might need to take a few days off your studying because its a long long history lesson  ha ha

It's Dogu Akdeniz uni in Magusa...I already know Liverpool history also everybody knows...Because Liverpool is famous team in the world. But the problem is no one knows anything about Trabzonspor and That's gonna problem for you.

Normally, I could afraid of Liverpool but I know, You changed your manager, There s some changing on the team. I think you re not ready yet.( but we re ready) Your some football players not like on real form such as Torres.
Last edited by TSunami on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TSunami

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion