Dudek - On the take?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:10 pm

dudek is unbelievable, what made me laugh is the way itv love manchester united, on the highlights when carroll made that mistake, they said it wasnt as bad as dudeks cos the shot carroll fumbled had pace, absolute tw*ts
109-1105722616

Postby banana » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:18 pm

Sean wrote:Anyone that slags off Polish football either lacks knowledge or has a poor memory.  They reached the semi final of the '82 world cup when they hade an outstanding team that included Boniek and Lato.  England were knocked out early in the tournament.  I think Lato may have been top scorer in the '74 world cup after Poland had famously knocked England out in the qualifiers.  Boniek went on to play with the Platini lead Juve team of the mid '80's.  As Big Niall pointed out it was Boniek who won the "penalty" for Juve in the '85 European Cup Final when Gillespie took him down "outside" the box.

Polish fan is entitled to his opinion like everone else.  It's admirable that he is defending his fellow countryman.  English people went nutty during euro 2004 because their teenager played well against two ****** teams.  The rest of the world (including myself found it hilarious).  Don't forget that Brian Clough famously called the Polish keeper a clown in '73.  The same keeper proceeded to have a blinder against England and helped deny poor England a place in Germany '74....so don't have a blast at our polish forum member just because he is backing his fellow country man.

Good shout Sean.

Polish football deserves respect, and polish lfc supporters are just as valuable as any other lfc supporter.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:24 pm

hate to start an arguement here but i bet a local fan who attends the match and makes a lot of noise(in a constructive way) is more valuable than a one game a season polish supporter.  if polish footy is that good why are they supporting liverpool, something doesnt add up here
109-1105722616

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:26 pm

marklfc wrote:hate to start an arguement here but i bet a local fan who attends the match and makes a lot of noise(in a constructive way) is more valuable than a one game a season polish supporter.  if polish footy is that good why are they supporting liverpool, something doesnt add up here

give it a f#cking rest will ya?

if you don't want to start an argument just shut ya f#cking trap. :angry:
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:30 pm

come michael sort it out lad, ive got a point
109-1105722616

Postby Polish fan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:09 pm

Banana i really appreciate your "voice",
to marklfc i'm from Szczecin in Poland and POGON is my team(i'm trying to be everywhere they play),but in your way of thinking i'm obliged to support  just a Polish team.,i'm pretty sure that you can find loads of people in UK that like barcelona or ac milan,and it doesn't mean that a british football is weak,besides it's easier for you to support LFC if you live not far from Anfield
Tifo Clan of Pogon Szczecin
Polish fan

Postby kingofthegreen » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:22 pm

marklfc wrote:hate to start an arguement here but i bet a local fan who attends the match and makes a lot of noise(in a constructive way) is more valuable than a one game a season polish supporter.  if polish footy is that good why are they supporting liverpool, something doesnt add up here

Seeing as we seemed to have drifted off subject;
Im a little unsure why you feel the need to judge the FANS? im not trying to stick up for anyone here but its the players that get judged week in week out, not the fans!
:p

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:25 pm

i know but i dislike the fans who are slowly turning the place into old trafford, just sitting there with hotdogs not making a noise
109-1105722616

Postby Scottbot » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:32 pm

'Hate to start an argument here' - That was being funnny right?

Mark - Supporting isn't only about the noise you make at the ground (incidentally, how much noise do you get to make as a steward?) There are other ways to help support the club.

Buying merchandise and kit each year is one way to show support.

Armchair fans are still supporting the club everytime they watch a game because more viewers means more money from Sky/prospective sponsors etc.

Just logging onto to the web-site each day or buying an Eseason ticket are ways of supporting the club.

How many non-scouse dads out there influence their children to become Liverpool supoporters. Are they supporting the club?

Sure - You go the game (i am only lucky enough to do it 3 or 4 times a season) but your hardly the wiseman of football Mark. I can't remember reading through any of your posts and thinking 'this guy really knows his football'. In fact the only way you manage to generate any sort of debate is by taking a pop at all the ooters out there + upsetting your fellow scousers.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:32 pm

marklfc wrote:i know but i dislike the fans who are slowly turning the place into old trafford, just sitting there with hotdogs not making a noise

Good point! and that really p!sses me off. we may have the loudest tannoy in the PL but all too often we have the quietest crowd. Theres alot of fans to blame for that though?!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:33 pm

your a w@nker. end of story.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:33 pm

cant make noise as a steward i know, but im there watching the games and thats all that matters.
109-1105722616

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:33 pm

Come on for fu'cks sake ! I'm not suggesting that Dudek is the best of keepers BUT goalies howlers are always highlighted espescially when it makes them look like losers . How come nobody is talking about the glaring misses we made ? or the two outstanding saves by Dudek ?

I agree we need a keeper of a higher standard than Dudek but to pile all our anger and dissapointment on him is blatantly unfair.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Come on for fu'cks sake ! I'm not suggesting that Dudek is the best of keepers BUT goalies howlers are always highlighted espescially when it makes them look like losers . How come nobody is talking about the glaring misses we made ? or the two outstanding saves by Dudek ?

I agree we need a keeper of a higher standard than Dudek but to pile all our anger and dissapointment on him is blatantly unfair.

that's what i said woof.

i've been critical of dudek on a number of occasions this season but tuesday's blunder should not detract from the fact that 3-1 was a terrific result.

dudek is getting the blame but nobody has even mentioned baros' pi$$ poor miss when through one on one.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Scottbot » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:45 pm

marklfc wrote:cant make noise as a steward i know, but im there watching the games and thats all that matters.

So technically YOUR not actullay supporting Liverpool Football Club when your at the game? You don't pay to go so your not helping the LFC bank balance and you can't make any noise once your there.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion