Dudek - On the take?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:47 pm

banana wrote:
Sean wrote:Anyone that slags off Polish football either lacks knowledge or has a poor memory.  They reached the semi final of the '82 world cup when they hade an outstanding team that included Boniek and Lato.  England were knocked out early in the tournament.  I think Lato may have been top scorer in the '74 world cup after Poland had famously knocked England out in the qualifiers.  Boniek went on to play with the Platini lead Juve team of the mid '80's.  As Big Niall pointed out it was Boniek who won the "penalty" for Juve in the '85 European Cup Final when Gillespie took him down "outside" the box.

Polish fan is entitled to his opinion like everone else.  It's admirable that he is defending his fellow countryman.  English people went nutty during euro 2004 because their teenager played well against two ****** teams.  The rest of the world (including myself found it hilarious).  Don't forget that Brian Clough famously called the Polish keeper a clown in '73.  The same keeper proceeded to have a blinder against England and helped deny poor England a place in Germany '74....so don't have a blast at our polish forum member just because he is backing his fellow country man.

Good shout Sean.

Polish football deserves respect, and polish lfc supporters are just as valuable as any other lfc supporter.

Well said to both of you!!

Have a some repect for Poland, ffs!!
Last edited by Stan Laurel on Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:14 pm

fact remains dudek has not been good enough this season, lets hope that he can sort it out for the final and for sunday
109-1105722616

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:19 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Yeah he was that good that all europe were talking about him!  :laugh: if he was so good how come none of the big teams snapped him up? ???

He went to Juventus , not exactly a little team hey RedtilDead ?   :p

Excactly...not a small team when he signed but a boring defence minded team yawn!..perhaps thats why he never got noticed eh?  :p

He got noticed by people who know their football . That obviously doesn't include you .   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby akumaface » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:55 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
akumaface wrote:Yeah, lets taught him a history lesson. Good work Judge. I think miscue and missing chances is just part of the game and that's what make us talk about the game and this is also why football is so fun to watch.   :)

What are you spouting about?..are you the monkey on the organ grinder :laugh: ...

Yes I am a Monkey. Thank you and I'm happy and dancing too. So, what does that make you then? You want to know the answer? Its a simple one, you ain't even smarter than a Monkey. I'm not the one pretending to know something in which I really don't have a clue. Remember don't be a smart a$$. That will help you go a long way. Hey, maybe you are the organ grinder.   :upside:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:02 pm

redtilldead, read my part on boniek and communism, then you'll understand why

also read woofs comments
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:43 pm

Unfortunetly, im glad that Dudeks ****** up happened on Tuesday, cos;
1. it could have been worse - iow, we might not have scored as many goals, leaving Dudeks ****** up more amplified.
2. it now gives LFC time to rethink on who there no1 keeper is going to be.

lucky for us, we scored 3, the result pregame we would have been happy with and it helped showcase where our weakness lies......

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:44 pm

Sean wrote:Anyone that slags off Polish football either lacks knowledge or has a poor memory.  They reached the semi final of the '82 world cup when they hade an outstanding team that included Boniek and Lato.  England were knocked out early in the tournament.  I think Lato may have been top scorer in the '74 world cup after Poland had famously knocked England out in the qualifiers.  Boniek went on to play with the Platini lead Juve team of the mid '80's.  As Big Niall pointed out it was Boniek who won the "penalty" for Juve in the '85 European Cup Final when Gillespie took him down "outside" the box.

Polish fan is entitled to his opinion like everone else.  It's admirable that he is defending his fellow countryman.  English people went nutty during euro 2004 because their teenager played well against two ****** teams.  The rest of the world (including myself found it hilarious).  Don't forget that Brian Clough famously called the Polish keeper a clown in '73.  The same keeper proceeded to have a blinder against England and helped deny poor England a place in Germany '74....so don't have a blast at our polish forum member just because he is backing his fellow country man.

yeah, once again sean you seem to have a good memory.
was lato the baldy headed fella who used to play on the wing?
they had a really good side in those days.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:26 pm

Apart from Dudek and Tomac Tomacef Tommacev arrrrgh fu.k it, the fella Cloughie called a clown the only other Polish keeper I know is the Pope. :O
84-1106852058

Postby Polish fan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:13 pm

The Red Baron it was Tomasz Tomaszewski,and the POPE is much more importent for us than your quenn for Brits,it doesn't matter if you're catholic or not,but everybody all over the world has respect to our POPE,maybe just beside you.Don't touch saint people,as i remember we were talking mainly about Jerzy Dudek annd a litlle bit about polish football
Tifo Clan of Pogon Szczecin
Polish fan

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:21 pm

marklfc wrote:cant make noise as a steward i know, but im there watching the games and thats all that matters.

did you rob luis boa morte's anti-racism wristband at the fulham game. i saw a steward takin it
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:48 pm

Polish fan wrote:The Red Baron it was Tomasz Tomaszewski,and the POPE is much more importent for us than your quenn for Brits,it doesn't matter if you're catholic or not,but everybody all over the world has respect to our POPE,maybe just beside you.Don't touch saint people,as i remember we were talking mainly about Jerzy Dudek annd a litlle bit about polish football

Wasnt being disrectful,but Ithink you will find that the Pope used to be a goalkeeper, not sure but I think he played for Krakow.
84-1106852058

Postby Polish fan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:54 pm

To be honest The Red Baron i'm not sure,all i know HE's keen on soccer,and HE's the most valuable supporter of the Cracovia Krakow, i didn't want to cause any offence as well,i just don't know the position HE used to play
Polish fan

Postby Polish fan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:00 pm

There is another polish keeper in the  premier league,Tomasz Kuszczak.He was recently the 2nd goalkeeper of the West Bromwich Albion,his previous club was Herta Berlin
Polish fan

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:01 pm

No offence taken.
84-1106852058

Postby Polish fan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:31 pm

glad to hear that:)
Polish fan

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion