Dudek - On the take?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:55 am

marklfc wrote:fact remains dudek has not been good enough this season, lets hope that he can sort it out for the final and for sunday

maybe not good enough compared to Cech in front of a solid back four but definately miles better than Carroll, Howard and Lehman...or will you rather have them??
Don't be surprised if he have a superb MOTM game this Sunday. It happened before, and might happen again...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:07 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Yeah he was that good that all europe were talking about him!  :laugh: if he was so good how come none of the big teams snapped him up? ???

He went to Juventus , not exactly a little team hey RedtilDead ?   :p

Excactly...not a small team when he signed but a boring defence minded team yawn!..perhaps thats why he never got noticed eh?  :p

Saw him played a few time, I remember that he was one of Juve's star player (together with Platini and some of the meanest defenders in the business) and Juve was (still is) a big big team.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:36 am

stapo1000 wrote:
marklfc wrote:cant make noise as a steward i know, but im there watching the games and thats all that matters.

did you rob luis boa morte's anti-racism wristband at the fulham game. i saw a steward takin it

i was too busy watching the game for free
109-1105722616

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:07 am

marklfc wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:
marklfc wrote:cant make noise as a steward i know, but im there watching the games and thats all that matters.

did you rob luis boa morte's anti-racism wristband at the fulham game. i saw a steward takin it

so let's get this straight...you can't afford a ticket, so you took advantage of the club by pretending to be a steward and proceed to draw your steward's salary from the club, and you did nothing during the game coz you're too busy enjoying yourself while watching the game for free, during which you can't cheer the team on but you feel compelled to moan about the lack of support from the terrace. You then proceed to slag the fans as being OOTers although you have no idea who they are or where they are from and all this despite the fact that you live off the support of the club, many of which are OOTers, or supporters from all corners of the world. You contribute nothing to the club and feel you can come here proudly claiming you are a steward and know the game better than some of us who disagree with you? ... One and only one word to summarise you up...PARASITE...that's what you are! What a pathetic excuse for being a supporter :angry:

Defination: par-a-site...a person who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery... something that resembles a biological parasite in dependence on something else for existence or support without making a useful or adequate return
Last edited by Santa on Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:47 am

Santa wrote:
marklfc wrote:
stapo1000 wrote:

so let's get this straight...you can't afford a ticket, so you took advantage of the club by pretending to be a steward and proceed to draw your steward's salary from the club, and you did nothing during the game coz you're too busy enjoying yourself while watching the game for free, during which you can't cheer the team on but you feel compelled to moan about the lack of support from the terrace. You then proceed to slag the fans as being OOTers although you have no idea who they are or where they are from and all this despite the fact that you live off the support of the club, many of which are OOTers, or supporters from all corners of the world. You contribute nothing to the club and feel you can come here proudly claiming you are a steward and know the game better than some of us who disagree with you? ... One and only one word to summarise you up...PARASITE...that's what you are! What a pathetic excuse for being a supporter :angry:

Defination: par-a-site...a person who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery... something that resembles a biological parasite in dependence on something else for existence or support without making a useful or adequate return

i can afford a ticket, its just getting tickets for all the matches is difficult, and watching all the home matches would cos a lot of money over the season so watching it for free isnt too bad, if i could get hold of a season ticket then i might leave my job, but for now im happy.

i dont make any noise or chant when im there as i dont want to get sacked, but you will find a large number of lads stewarding who just go to watch the match, end of story.

as for being a parasite, my job is to keep my an eye out over my assigned area, and i do that no problems, so i just watch the match.  as for contributing nothing to the club, i think that is boll0cks, if it wasnt for people like me then the game wouldnt go ahead.
109-1105722616

Postby Legia Warsow » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:26 pm

You may buy another Polish keeper- Artur Boruc from Legia Warsow. In Poland many people think that Boruc is beter keeper than Dudek.
Legia Warsow

Postby ronmeister » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:59 pm

Mark .Of course the game would go ahead they would get another steward .And no you dont contibute to Lfc you just sponge of them and get  the wage's of a steward. the true supporters help pay for the likes of you people like myself who cant get to the games due to work and distance but i still buy my shirt i still join the supporters club i pay for my kids new kit every year and pay for all the pay per veiw on the telly .
So in reality i am more of a fan than you will ever be as i have put more into the club.All you do is Jepordise the fan's your getting payed to look out for and as for other lads doing the same as you well were not talking about them were talking about you and just because someone else does it dosnt make it right.How you can ever have the nerve to slag off a supporter or anyone who even claims they are a supporter is beyond me.
ronmeister

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:14 pm

i get the pay per view games, ive got sky(contributing ever so slightly to lfc) and i buy the kits.  i dont put the fans safety at risk, once the game has started, they are all seated.  just an hour and a half before kickoff when the turnstyles open i show them to their seats.
109-1105722616

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:46 pm

Before we get carried away, we need to remember 4th place aint signed sealed and delivered yet. How many bitter and twisted fans here that rant and rave cuz we aint won the title for 15 years would then rant and rave should Carson f.uck up? Picture the scene.... last minute, last game and Carson makes his first mistake in a Liverpool shirt....Everton take 4th and this forum is inundated with people slammin Rafa for pickin a 'kid' for a man's game. Our outfield players (with a couple of exceptions) have turned in far worse performances than Dudek this season, FFS Biscan and Traore have been doin it for ages yet don't get the same s.hit Jerzy does!! Yes, before I get slated, I know there's been threads here demandin their heads, but not as often as Dudek's. An outfield mistake often gets papered over, the keeper's errors get highlighted on telly, radio, papers and the printed media. Lets get 4th settled, then maybe bring Carson in. Whilst Jerzy aint gonna win us points in the same volume as Scmeichel did for the scum and Cech is for Chelski he has kept us in the running more often than not, just that keepers rarely get MOM awards or remembered in despatches after a close 4-0 win!! If our strikers and midfielders only made as many mistakes as Dudek over the last few years we'd have won the lot, season after season, we'd have golden boot winners in tournaments every year and a squad of £30M players in every position!! And even SG don't have a perfect game every week :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:49 pm

Legia Warsow wrote:You may buy another Polish keeper- Artur Boruc from Legia Warsow. In Poland many people think that Boruc is beter keeper than Dudek.

Er...no thanks i think wev"e had enough of polish keepers to last us for a while  :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:09 am

dudek did well yesterday
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:57 pm

Dudek did play well yesterday, but he's still too accident prone.  We need a better keeper but I can't work out why Everton, Southampton, Fulham and Spurs have got better keepers than Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool.

???
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby 2520years » Fri May 27, 2005 12:50 pm

I HEARBY OFFICIALLY CONFIRM THAT DUDEK ISN'T ON THE TAKE.

:buttrock
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri May 27, 2005 1:17 pm

Hear hear! I think we have all learnt not to be to critical of our players from now on.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri May 27, 2005 1:26 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:Hear hear! I think we have all learnt not to be to critical of our players from now on.

apart from Kewell, bone-idle waster  :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion