DAVID NGOG - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Don't know who you lash ,but welcome.  Probably start banging them in around christmas , that's when he starts to come alive ,so i've heard.

David Eggnog.

Already out the door and up the street ,with me coat  ta. :down:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Lightening pace. Unselfish. Very much like Babel only more direct and looks to go past players for fun. Are you reading Mr Pennant? Your days are numbered because I can see this kid pushing you out of the squad. People will of course jump to their usual conclusions of looking at stats and goals scored, which to be honest, show f*ck all about his play. He'll be an impact player on the right, just like Babel is on the left. That's two players with scary pace at each side of Torres. Just what the doctor ordered.

Isn't Ngog a forward? Pennant's days as a LFC player are over , rafa seems to prefer kuyt , even yossi in that role . Pennant's 3rd choice now i reckon
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm

destro wrote:This kid is amazing, if he can reproduce goals like this for us then number 19 is our this season :;):

Ngog wonder goal !!   :nod

:laugh:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Lightening pace. Unselfish. Very much like Babel only more direct and looks to go past players for fun. Are you reading Mr Pennant? Your days are numbered because I can see this kid pushing you out of the squad. People will of course jump to their usual conclusions of looking at stats and goals scored, which to be honest, show f*ck all about his play. He'll be an impact player on the right, just like Babel is on the left. That's two players with scary pace at each side of Torres. Just what the doctor ordered.

isn't he a striker first?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
destro wrote:This kid is amazing, if he can reproduce goals like this for us then number 19 is our this season :;):

Ngog wonder goal !!   :nod

:D

wtf!! :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 pm

more likely this will pave the way for Voro to move to Germany or Greece
JoeTerp

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:21 pm

metalhead wrote:

Yes, but I know this is not what we bought him for. He does all his best work in wide area's. Same can be said for Kuyt. He's meant to be a forward too, but with this kid in kuyt's wide role, things will be a lot more direct.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Yes, but I know this is not what we bought him for. He does all his best work in wide area's. Same can be said for Kuyt. He's meant to be a forward too, but with this kid in kuyt's wide role, things will be a lot more direct.

fair enough, you must have seen him play, hopefully he can be an excellent player for us.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 am

Emerald Red wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Got a point there but i don't think rafa would play him out wide , i think he'd give him a go as a striker first before deciding if he should be converted as a winger like ciise and kuyt
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:35 am

Bit worried when we sign a 19 year old striker who, according to the BBC, scored one goal in 18 appearances and the BBC is saying :

Liverpool add Ngog to their previous major summer signings Andrea Dossena, Diego Cavalieri and Philipp Degen

I'd say this could be an Arsene-esque Anelka signing, could be very 'Houllier' to start calling him "the next Anelka". I think I'd like to keep Voronin for now, just so we don't run short of strikers. I'm still awaiting the long predicted appearance of Nemeth, was it JT kept predicting him in the end of season teams/squad?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 am

Owzat wrote:Bit worried when we sign a 19 year old striker who, according to the BBC, scored one goal in 18 appearances and the BBC is saying :

Liverpool add Ngog to their previous major summer signings Andrea Dossena, Diego Cavalieri and Philipp Degen

I'd say this could be an Arsene-esque Anelka signing, could be very 'Houllier' to start calling him "the next Anelka". I think I'd like to keep Voronin for now, just so we don't run short of strikers. I'm still awaiting the long predicted appearance of Nemeth, was it JT kept predicting him in the end of season teams/squad?

Voronin's a striker, I had no idea  :oh:  :D
heimdall

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 am

Owzat wrote:Bit worried when we sign a 19 year old striker who, according to the BBC, scored one goal in 18 appearances and the BBC is saying :

You would keep Voronin ?  :laugh:

I would play any of the youth team strikers ahead of Voronin any day of the week.
He is THAT bad.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:50 am

paisleyred wrote:He is not bad on football manager :buttrock

Whats his stats?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:

You would keep Voronin ?  :laugh:

I would play any of the youth team strikers ahead of Voronin any day of the week.
He is THAT bad.

I would keep Voronin as back up, he's not nearly as bad as a lot of people like to say he is. I'll happily say goodbye to Voronin when we have three or four better strikers WITH experience, not just some kids that might or might not do any better (because they're not ready yet)

I believe he's scored four goals in his last five or six games, albeit that includes recent friendlies. (noticed that on teletext!) He's not "that bad", 4 goals in his first 10 competitive games last season before injury and a fade in form. Perhaps the biggest problem last season was an unsettled striking pairing, chop and change with none making good
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:38 pm

heimdall wrote:

Voronin's a striker, I had no idea  :oh:  :D

:laugh:
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion