Cisse's got the heskey disease! - .....not impressing so far.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:39 pm

Here we go again, losing the thread with emotion and personal abuse !
Does anybody out there wan't to debate the topic or what ?
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:40 pm

Hustlers Revenge wrote:Come on! theres been some gay posts on this thread, really GAY! by gay people. the same gay people as before, who know less than me.
nice to see the old enemies, stu the red, st michael, leonmc, and john barnes granny, thowing the same little insults.."he knows nothing the pr*ck" blaady blah! but if you read carefully you will find i do make valid points amidst the cloud!

ie; i said Houliier was hopeless.........Sacked!
    i said Heskey was hopeless..........Sold!
    i said Murphy was F***ing Hopeless....Sold!

so am i wrong then, clueless?

Unfortunatly any valid points you make Hustler are lost under a tide of egomania  :(
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:55 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:guess whos back, tell a freind!

Stu, what are you doing with 1632 posts without being banned for 1599 of them?

shocker!

I cant say i agree with all your comments Hustler,but your pretty close to the mark with this one.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Matt*Lfc » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:21 am

Hustler , Do you ever say anything constructive about Liverpool , why is it all doom and gloom.

Also just because the guy is Black , Quick  and French does not mean we are going to get Henry 2!!

lol ,if you actually knew about Football you would know he is a totally different player to Henry basically he scores poachers goals and he is good in the air! ie nothing like Thierry !

Ok he has not lived up to the hype just yet but not only has he got to adapt ,our players need to adapt to him .
Matt*Lfc

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:23 am

Hoho I'm going to watch this heated debate from the sidelines :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:50 am

and FIGJAM descends upon the thread again
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:28 am

Hustler, as others' says, Cisses not a finished product. You can complain if he was 30 years old.
You will agree, Cisse is not a bad player.
You will agree Rafa is not a bad manager.
You will agree that one of Managers' tasks are to work on any possible spaces remaining on players capacity.
You will agree that Cisse still has a large space to improve. You will agree that Rafa is capable to assess this space and make some overhaul over the flaw sectors.
It's absolutely too far early to judge him.
You said that you were always right in judging the team (murphy, houllier, and heskey).
Were you the only one wanting Heskey and Houllier to go?
Regarding murphy, are you sure Rafa sold him for the same reason with your reason wanting him to leave?
If so, you are totally genius; did you also consider financial factor? do you know the LFC balance position? Do you have an ability to make sure that Murphy's replacement would be a class of Alonso?
Murphy wouldn't have been sold if Rafa hadn' had a backstage plan, he could have known that Alonso would come before the others, including the press, knew it.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby RedorDead » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:36 am

Hustler....See you next Tuesday!!
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:02 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:Listen, dont give the guy excuses, garcia has only played 2 games and you can see the immediate impact, the touch on the ball, the control, the vision etc etc. he has class!

So you expect all players should give an immediate impact within 2 games?
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby azriahmad » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:52 am

Hustler, perhaps you have not had to move to a foreign country and lived there for sometime as Cisse, Garcia, Josemi, Alonso et all had to. Also, you perhaps have not had experienced a situation where you are under the pressure of expectation and being scrutinised by thousands to deliver the goods while at the same time having to cope with the adjustment to a new environment and culture.

Some people settle down quicker than others. It is a fact of life and that is a trait to all human beings as we are all individuals. If we had signed a local striker, we should expect him to make an immediate impact. It is also a fact that perhaps Liverpool's wya of playing is not immediately conducive to Cisse as opposed to Garcia bearing in mind that they have different skills and are used to different style of playing.

What you are expecting of Cisse is bordering on the impossible. He cost 14 million and apparently needs a bit more time to adjust due to various factors. Why not give him a bit more time before you make such a judgement.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:50 am

Ariaziad

I dink there is no problem settling in Liverpool cos there are loads of chippees doin French fires.....and der ios a gReeko resutoorant in de center somweheres anyways.

As for de spnaish I saw der oonions in de soopermarket.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:09 am

Hustler,You said if Cisse has a stinker your gonna let us all know about it, i bet your gonna b fu*kin made up if he does tonite and if you are made up he plays sh!te what sort of LFC fan are you, you should be wantin the fella to score goals so milllions of LFC fans can cheer around the world, not wantin him to fail so you can tell some people on a forum they were wrong....What kind of sad little person are you???
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blind » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:24 am

[quote="Hustlers Revenge"]ie; i said Houliier was hopeless.........Sacked!
    i said Heskey was hopeless..........Sold!
    i said Murphy was F***ing Hopeless....Sold!

so am i wrong then, clueless?

quote]
you said it hustler you are clueless

did you say Owen to go...... no cause you are blinded by what is infront of you .

Yes Heskey scored nowhere near enough goals to be a striker but his comitment to the side and the club could never be questioned. Samer for Danny as he only scored against the mancs so that is good enough for me.

But Benitez is a fan of Cisse because last January he tried to buy him for Valencia but was told the deal with us was done and if you look back on this board to the summer when Benitez arrived there was a link and an interview on how good he felt Cisse was so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also Have you seen Cisse play when he was in france....

i doubt it he was awsome but like Bruno has said and he needs time to settle and learn everyone else's game as well as getting an improved service.  Cisse is not and never will be the new Henry he is better but it will take time it tolk Henry over a year to settle at Arsenal so give it a rest, Who would you rather see in the side Fowler back and not scoring or one of the hottest young stikers around.
:p
Last edited by blind on Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:59 am

hustler i'm gonna hire a 7ft grock from amsterdam to come and bum you.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:28 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:hustler i'm gonna hire a 7ft grock from amsterdam to come and bum you.

:D  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion