Heskey - Wasn't heskey better in lester city?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:47 am

HEskey sucks in lfc apart from decent form this season but he was total rape in lestier city
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:20 pm

Hesky hasn't been in great form at Liverpool and I think it is down to a lack of confidence rather than a lack of ability, he performed quite well for Senegal in the World Cup.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:36 pm

He was not that good at Leiciester. Also where does this mystry come from that he is a good header of the ball?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:05 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Hesky hasn't been in great form at Liverpool and I think it is down to a lack of confidence rather than a lack of ability, he performed quite well for Senegal in the World Cup.

What, Heskey for Senegal? 

Is it just me or am I the only one who thought he played for England? :D  ???   :laugh:  :D
116-1065305004

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:11 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Hesky hasn't been in great form at Liverpool and I think it is down to a lack of confidence rather than a lack of ability, he performed quite well for Senegal in the World Cup.

I hope you aren't trying to be rascist me boy?

(what planet do some of these guys come from? ??? )
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby coops » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:13 pm

Racist? What kind of f##ked up comment is that?
coops

Postby kopper » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:53 pm

Where did racism come in?  :O
Interviewer:       'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby sunburntred » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:24 pm

Heskey is cr#p. Houllier has been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes for the last three years or so that Heskey has been at Anfield. Do not forget that we paid 11 million for a player that only averages about 6 goals a season, gets a forearm gently placed at the back of his head while challenging for a high ball, and he goes down faster than Jordan on Dwight Yorke. I say offload him to Scunthorpe or somebody and take Biscan, Smicer, Diouff and Diao as they are all overated and overpaid prima donna's. About 40 million worth of sh##e.  :angry:
sunburntred

Postby big al » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:36 pm

Guys commenting on someones colour doesent make you a racist treating them differently because of their colour does.  Heskey is a good guy as are many of are players (except Biscan).  I really believe we should concentrtae on the man creating all our problems and Emile Heskey is not that person Houllier is. 

Guys if you wanna find out about racism you should read 'Stupid white men' by Michael Moore.
'Uncle toms cabin' Harriet Beecher Stowe
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:50 pm

Guys commenting on someones colour doesent make you a racist treating them differently because of their colour does

I'm highly confused. Who commented on his colour?
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby big al » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:05 pm

Kopper The post that he was seen playing for Senegal would tend to indicate that he is black I see no whiteys playing for senegal do you.  Therefore starbridge42 was simply making a comparison in the colour of his skin.  Bit like I saw Chris Evans at a red hed convention.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:18 pm

No not necessarily, maybe he's just highly, highly confused. I would rarely call a comment like that racist. I dont know, maybe he should explain.
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby steppenwolf » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:29 pm

Heskey blantantly plays for England *rolls eyes*
THIS IS ANFIELD
steppenwolf

Postby big al » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:34 pm

Mate I would'nt call anyone a racist except that ba#ta#d George W Bush But perhaps your right too many people get touchy about this sort of thing.  We had a complete idiot on here a while back who thought anyone that spoke ill of diouf was a racist.  Truth is probably that in a way everyone is a racist even though race does not exist.  There is but one race with many variations in characteristics.  Racism does however exist because it means that people discriminate against others on the false premise that race exists.  I admit that I get very jittery around white north Americans and Olive skinned middle eastern types, Sorry but I do discriminate in my mind.  but I'm working on it!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kopper » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:43 pm

We had a complete idiot on here a while back who thought anyone that spoke ill of diouf was a racist.

Big Ben :;):

Yes its a very touchy subject. Lets leave it to the politicians and focus on the football instead.

Starbridge42s comment is bazaar to say the least. :O
kopper
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion