Cisse.........is he another heskey? - He plays the same way as old emile.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:40 am

Marseille said that if Cisse was available they would want him but because they do not have sufficient amount of money they can't possibly buy him. Again no quotes in the reports.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:53 am

Luis Garcia wrote:From what I've seen of Djibril Cisse So far in a Red Shirt, he looks to me like he could prove to be another Emile Heskey.

No hear me out first!

Ok, He broke his leg in a bad way, but is over that and is fit enough for Rafa to pick him, or he wouldnt !
But i've seen him squander loads of chances, he shoots wildly over the bar, snatches/ scuffs chances, panics in front of goal, and is not clinical enough to score 20+ goals for us. he did that in the CL final too, often instead of passing/ squaring it, ok he's pacey but so was heskey.
He has no class in his finishing whatsoever. and people are SICK of LFC squandering so many chances in a game like V Sunderland, half of which fell to Cisse.

Honestly the way he plays reminds me of Heskey so far. Ok no matter how many goals he scored in the french league, thats one of the worst leagues in Europe. This is the EPL.

i predict if he stays fit etc this year, he'll score less than 15 goals, probably less than 10. Stevie will be LFC's top scorer..AGAIN!

Crouch?.....Dont ask!  :D  :D  I dont rate him either.

Although Rafa wont sign Michael owen, if we got rid of crouch and Cisse , Id gladly go for Owen, at least he was clinical with the ball!  Keep baros!

thats my summary of what I have seen.

Im sure a lot of LFC die hard fans will reply.." Oh you cant talk about poor Cisse like that" , but let me ask you.... what has he done to impress you? he's not that good. He did Feck all Versus Boro last week too.

Baros is a classier finisher than Djibril .

Bucket of shi.te from china.
How many goals would morientes, crouch or baros score from the wing?
Your talking bollox as always hustlers, you havent got a clue.
CF a fan from one of our rivals is spot on, as is Lando.
You do nothing but slate the team, even before Cisse came you done nothing but slagged off the club and team, I suggest you go and support the bitters, there favourite past time is moaning, that club would suit you down to the ground.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:06 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Luis Garcia wrote:From what I've seen of Djibril Cisse So far in a Red Shirt, he looks to me like he could prove to be another Emile Heskey.

No hear me out first!

Ok, He broke his leg in a bad way, but is over that and is fit enough for Rafa to pick him, or he wouldnt !
But i've seen him squander loads of chances, he shoots wildly over the bar, snatches/ scuffs chances, panics in front of goal, and is not clinical enough to score 20+ goals for us. he did that in the CL final too, often instead of passing/ squaring it, ok he's pacey but so was heskey.
He has no class in his finishing whatsoever. and people are SICK of LFC squandering so many chances in a game like V Sunderland, half of which fell to Cisse.

Honestly the way he plays reminds me of Heskey so far. Ok no matter how many goals he scored in the french league, thats one of the worst leagues in Europe. This is the EPL.

i predict if he stays fit etc this year, he'll score less than 15 goals, probably less than 10. Stevie will be LFC's top scorer..AGAIN!

Although Rafa wont sign Michael owen, if we got rid of crouch and Cisse , Id gladly go for Owen, at least he was clinical with the ball!  Keep baros!

Im sure a lot of LFC die hard fans will reply.." Oh you cant talk about poor Cisse like that" , but let me ask you.... what has he done to impress you? he's not that good. He did Feck all Versus Boro last week too.

Bucket of shi.te from china.
How many goals would morientes, crouch or baros score from the wing?
Your talking bollox as always hustlers, you havent got a clue.
CF a fan from one of our rivals is spot on, as is Lando.
You do nothing but slate the team, even before Cisse came you done nothing but slagged off the club and team, I suggest you go and support the bitters, there favourite past time is moaning, that club would suit you down to the ground.

i couldnt agree more ciggy   i dont know what garcias problem is  his posts are beyond a joke   if its not slagging off owen its cisse    he just likes to have a stupid debate with someone    michael and djibril must have taken his last rolo at some point     :alien:   :alien:   :alien:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:22 am

No hear me out first!

No offence mate but that was a very ignorant post that stinks of impatientce!I think its hideous to compare Cisse with anyone let alone Heskey ffs!! Yes he's missed a few chances of late but all strikers go through the baron phase at times!And i think Cisse can be excused a few,maybe a lot of average performances under the circumstances of last season.No-one should be even thinking of jumping on his back so soon,instead the guy should be praised for his attitude and hard work gettiing fiit!! Cisse is doing exactly what all good strikers do when on a dry run.Keep the chin up.work hard and keep on  trying cause he knows inevatbley his efforts and talent will shine through! And then when he comes good you'll be singing his  praises,and it'll be on to our next player that does'nt happen to be firing on all cylinders from more criticism from your good self! Have a bit of sense and patientce ffs!
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:44 am

Ruud The horse scored 6 goals last season, I suppose manure should sell him also even though he had a minor injury and not a leg broken in two places.
For some of you that dont know this Luis garcia poster has had about 6 IDs, he has been banned about 5 times already, and he is very controversial and he has also said some very bad things on this forum, thats why he was banned.
He loves attention maybe we should not respond to the topic and it will dissappear to the dregs.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:29 am

I've only been on this site for a few months, every post from Garcia is so outrageous that I shudder to think what drivel he will spout next, if he has had 6 ID's so far he had better move onto number 7, get a life & learn some patience.

Cisse had an injury last year that nearly lost him his leg, he deserves some time to get it together, if Warnock, Traore & Carragher have shown immense improvement under Rafa why not Cisse.

FFS give him some time he loves this club & the fans & would clearly give everything for us

IS IT BECAUSE OF THIS VERY REASON THAT HE IS TRYING TOO HARD? ?????

Just relax Djbrill and your time will come

Garcia     your a muppet     :p
RedWolf35

Postby joependo » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:32 am

From what I've seen of Djibril Cisse So far in a Red Shirt, he looks to me like he could prove to be another Emile Heskey.

No hear me out first!

Lad it is the beinning of the season look at other top strikers.Henry scored 1 goal in 2 matches and he is the best.Rooney 1 goal in 2 matches.Cisse 0 goals in 2 matches.Its the beginning of the season not the middle.Start expecting goals in5 more weeks maybe he will score some now but he will be scoring loads at the middle of the season
joependo

Postby 2520years » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:56 pm

I don't think it's such a bad post.  It was a question "is he another heskey?".

He isn't another Heskey because Heskey's personality was his problem.  Cisse has a completely different personality, a lot more confident.  Heskey is quick and Cisse is quick, but Cisse has a track record of scoring, which Heskey hasn't.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby oakton » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Can Cisse actually dribble past an opponent? All he does is kick a into space and uses his speed to get to the ball first - which requires him to kick the ball under pressure once he gets to it, and hence missing the target by a mile.
oakton

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:47 pm

Luis Garcia wrote:Baros is a classier finisher than Djibril .

proof enough that you are completely clueless.

neither are natural finishers but i'd bet my house that cisse scores more this season than baros did last.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:20 pm

:veryangry Why are the press thinking that they are going to sell Cisse. If that the case why are they keep that gob :censored: Josemi,and Harry Kewell. Cisse took a penalty in the Champions League final, was Liverpool 2nd best player during pre season beihind Gerrad. All right After the Sunderland game he should have used his head, and what I have seen he only missed 1 the other one was he shot the ball over the was due to the player being injured. Give the guy a chance for frig shake. I love to see you wear the number 9 shirt mate?
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:23 pm

Cisse Finishes like Heskey.

My view wasnt based on just two games, but all of the european games and freindlies both this season and last he has played in.

If Cisse is playing  versus Sofia tommorow night, which he should cause no Baros or Crouch, lets see how many he hits into the stands shall we? I'll count them cause im in row 7. Ill probably catch the f*cking ball several times!!  :D

St Michael, Baros -top scorer in Euro 2004, for your records! Better than Owen, Rooney, Van Horseface , Henry, etc
Luis Garcia

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:29 pm

This Cisse putting Cisse down goes Back to 1987/88 when john Barnes first came into club. When he first started liverpool Fans never gaved him a chance to shine for what agender that you may have of him. That made john Barnes more determind to be an Anfield legend. just hope Cisse dose the same.  :idea
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:33 pm

Cisse Finishes like Heskey.

My view wasnt based on just two games, but all of the european games and freindlies both this season and last he has played in.

If Cisse is playing  versus Sofia tommorow night, which he should cause no Baros or Crouch, lets see how many he hits into the stands shall we? I'll count them cause im in row 7. Ill probably catch the f*cking ball several times!!  :D

St Michael, Baros -top scorer in Euro 2004, for your records! Better than Owen, Rooney, Van Horseface , Henry, etc

Thats on the International level. Baros wasn't even in the top ten Premiership strikers last season. Midfielders scored more goals than he did.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:40 pm

am i the only one who thought heskey was a good player and enjoyed his time at liverpool. guess i'm just a little more accepting than some... cisse's gonna be a great player one day. maybe not now, maybe not this season. but i bet he eventually becomes a 25 goals a season man!
YoU'll NeVeR WaLk aLoNe...
*R*E*D*S*

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion