Carragher's beginning to annoy me

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby columbia » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:13 pm

World class to me means one of the best players in the world in their position. Its a term that to me that is branded around far, far to easily. For example michael owen. Michael  owen while being a very good player isnt world class. Thiery Henry is a world class striker, michael owen isnt at his level so therefore cant be put in the same bracket of ability.
columbia

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:15 pm

columbia wrote:World class to me means one of the best players in the world in their position. Its a term that to me in branded around far, far to easily. For example michael owen. Michael  owen while being a very good player isnt world class. Thiery Henry is a world class striker, michael owen isnt at his level so therefore cant be put in the same bracket of ability.

Michael Owen at his best was a world class player and was easily at Henry's level. However he's now only 80% of the player he was.

He's still what i would call a world class goalscorer though.
Good Bob

Postby columbia » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:54 pm

Good Bob wrote:
columbia wrote:World class to me means one of the best players in the world in their position. Its a term that to me in branded around far, far to easily. For example michael owen. Michael  owen while being a very good player isnt world class. Thiery Henry is a world class striker, michael owen isnt at his level so therefore cant be put in the same bracket of ability.

Michael Owen at his best was a world class player and was easily at Henry's level. However he's now only 80% of the player he was.

Yeh he's definitely not the player he was. He's lost a bit of pace, while still being quick. He doesnt run at defenders much anymore either. He used to be such an exciting player for us with the ball at his feet. Anyone remember the goal he scored against forrest in the 98/99 season, he took on about 4 forrest players and scored, i cant remember the last time i saw him doing anything like that recently. Maybe he used to be in the same bracket as henry in terms of the fact that both players merits could be compared and the outcome would be close, but not now.
columbia

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:27 pm

columbia wrote:
Good Bob wrote:

Yeh he's definitely not the player he was. He's lost a bit of pace, while still being quick. He doesnt run at defenders much anymore either. He used to be such an exciting player for us with the ball at his feet. Anyone remember the goal he scored against forrest in the 98/99 season, he took on about 4 forrest players and scored, i cant remember the last time i saw him doing anything like that recently. Maybe he used to be in the same bracket as henry in terms of the fact that both players merits could be compared and the outcome would be close, but not now.

Agreed. Which goal are you reffering to? He scored four that day and completely anailated forest on his own to the point when the fourth goal went in one of the forest midfielders just stood there and clapped. :D

No, seriously i know which one you mean. For me he's the best player i've ever seen live along with Bergkamp, Keane, Schmeichal and Henry (at highbury only).

Now though he's not the same player, he's not as sharp, as quick, as confident and he's lost the confidence to beat players aswell. His touch seems sloppy these days aswell which in the past was something he was completely unjustly critisized for. The lads still an excellent player though.
Good Bob

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:36 pm

Good Bob wrote:

I doubt you can compare their all round ability, they are quite frankly two different players. First of all Owen has the ability to make something out of nothing, as does Henry. They both have that killer instinct in front of goal and they both have pace and acceleration behind em.

That's as far as it goes in terms of being on the same level. Owen seems more of a big time final player, as well as having this ability of being fairly or very quiet for large proportions of the game and then coming up with goals, Henry doesn't.

Henry is a hard working striker, who works hard none stop all match and likes to be involved in everything Arsenal do. He is also able to score well into twenty League goals a season, Owen is not.

Owen's a great player, there's no doubt about that, but Henry is just that level or two higher.
48-1119859832

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:48 pm

0asis wrote:
Good Bob wrote:

I doubt you can compare their all round ability, they are quite frankly two different players. First of all Owen has the ability to make something out of nothing, as does Henry. They both have that killer instinct in front of goal and they both have pace and acceleration behind em.

That's as far as it goes in terms of being on the same level. Owen seems more of a big time final player, as well as having this ability of being fairly or very quiet for large proportions of the game and then coming up with goals, Henry doesn't.

Henry is a hard working striker, who works hard none stop all match and likes to be involved in everything Arsenal do. He is also able to score well into twenty League goals a season, Owen is not.

Owen's a great player, there's no doubt about that, but Henry is just that level or two higher.

Firstly, we are both clearly on about Owen at his best. Owen at his best set goals up aswell as scored them and single handedly ripped teams to shreds. He didn't win european player of the year for nothing.

Secondly, don't sit there and say you can't compare players because they are different. Thats quite simply :censored:. Its like saying you can't compare Heskey and Henry because they are different. You can and i did. Get over it.

Finally, you talk shite.
Good Bob

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:51 pm

Good Bob wrote:
0asis wrote:
Good Bob wrote:

Firstly, we are both clearly on about Owen at his best. Owen at his best set goals up aswell as scored them and single handedly ripped teams to shreds. He didn't win european player of the year for nothing.

Secondly, don't sit there and say you can't compare players because they are different. Thats quite simply :censored:. Its like saying you can't compare Heskey and Henry because they are different. You can and i did. Get over it.

Finally, you talk shite.

Stu, i'm surprised you've got the front to come back here after all that racist $*i*e you spouted.  Do us all a favour and do one.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:55 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
0asis wrote:
Good Bob wrote:

Finally, you talk shite.

Stu, i'm surprised you've got the front to come back here after all that racist $*i*e you spouted.  Do us all a favour and do one.

You know what they say about those who make assumptions without hearing both sides of the story... FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!!  :bowdown  :bowdown  :laugh:
Good Bob

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:56 pm

Good Bob wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Good Bob wrote:
0asis wrote:
Good Bob wrote:

Finally, you talk shite.

You know what they say about those who make assumptions without hearing both sides of the story... FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!!  :bowdown  :bowdown  :laugh:

all i read where you racist remarks.  No wonder the Police sacked you!  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:58 pm

Like i said, people who assume... :;):
Good Bob

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:01 pm

Stu, you said "all paki's and niggers arn't welcome at Anfied"....so please, do try and explain your side....
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:09 pm

FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!!  :D
Good Bob

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:11 pm

Good Bob wrote:FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!! FOWLER!!!  :D

am i support to be insulted?!  :laugh:

Stu, i'm a LIVERPOOL fan....i'm glad he's done well and proven me wrong.  But, you're a racist.  But, as to why you post here with 2 id's (good bob and bad bob) is a mystery....but then again, you're a racist loser who got sacked from the Police force for being an idiot.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:13 pm

:laugh:

Carry on, you're looking more stupid with every post... :D
Good Bob

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:14 pm

they probably just respects GH and the stuffs GH brought to them, no offense but he is clearly hungry as well to win things under benitez
onizukaeikichi

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion