Can we finish in top 4?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby whelston23 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:27 pm

i am not so sure whether at the end of the season, whether we will even be in top 4, judging from the first half of the season, it is only a 50 -50 chance. yes, we played better and is improving, but so are other teams. 12 pts is a lot of points to recover, to add matters worse, gerrard is unsettling the team with the words he say, injuries, players feeling tired,
(RIISE) , keeper not on form at all, lack of fire power, all this will do us no good at all
who will bet on us getting 4th this season?
whelston23

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:31 pm

:D We will do it.
Good run in the CL, buy some quality in jan, get rid of the deadwood thats still there.
Have faith anyway we have waited 15 years for the title another year or 2 wont do us any harm :)
If Rafas the man we will be rompin the prem every season for at least 5 years :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:35 pm

Realistically there are only 2 sides who are capable of finishing higher than Liverpool(excluding Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd) and they are Aston Villa and Newcastle United.
As for the likes of Everton, Bolton & Middlesbrough they will run out of gas soon and realistically wont be up there in May

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby 98-1102854529 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:44 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:

4TH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH STOP IT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUR A JOKE AN ABSOLUTE FCKIN JOKE EVERY LAST ONE OF YAZ  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NXT ULL BE TELLIN US YOUR GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE !!

ARSENAL CHELSEA AND MAN U R A CLASS APART FROM U
THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER U HAVE IS GERRARD WHO WILL SOON BE AT CHELSEA.  AFTER WATCHIN U LOSERS YESTERDEY  ID SAY EVEN BORO AND NEWCASTLE HAVE A BETTER SQUAD THAN UZE.   DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE TEAM SECOND IN THE LEAGUE HAAA
98-1102854529

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:45 pm

blue_santa wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:

YOUR A JOKE AN ABSOLUTE FCKIN JOKE EVERY LAST ONE OF YAZ  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER U HAVE IS GERRARD WHO WILL SOON BE AT CHELSEA.  AFTER WATCHIN U LOSERS YESTERDEY  ID SAY EVEN BORO AND NEWCASTLE HAVE A BETTER SQUAD THAN UZE.   DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE TEAM SECOND IN THE LEAGUE HAAA

Typical Evertonian bullsh1t :D

You will compare 4th to winning a European Cup you are that pathetic, we will be in the Champions League in May, but when Injuries start kicking in and you guys run out of luck you will be scraping a place in the Top 6 at best :)

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:46 pm

Roberts wrote:Realistically there are only 2 sides who are capable of finishing higher than Liverpool(excluding Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd) and they are Aston Villa and Newcastle United.
As for the likes of Everton, Bolton & Middlesbrough they will run out of gas soon and realistically wont be up there in May

Roberts

I agree, excluding Aston Villa. I just don't see them finishing above us, they will have a hic-cup sooner or later and when they do we will make sure to get the points. i.e. last year when Newcastle could had finished in fourth place but ****** up at the end.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:49 pm

blue_santa wrote:wish I was a Liverpool fan I really do, as everton are sh#te really to be honest, think I may be a glory hunter and join the mighty REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Cause there is only 2 teams on merseyside and thats LFc and LFC reserves.

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:55 pm

We can definitely finish top 4, we are only 6 points away at the moment.  This would be a huge achievement considering all that we've been through this season.   WOOHOOO 300TH POST !!!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:59 pm

blue_santa wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:

this guy is a joke
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:01 pm

whelston23 wrote:i am not so sure whether at the end of the season, whether we will even be in top 4, judging from the first half of the season, it is only a 50 -50 chance. yes, we played better and is improving, but so are other teams. 12 pts is a lot of points to recover, to add matters worse, gerrard is unsettling the team with the words he say, injuries, players feeling tired,
(RIISE) , keeper not on form at all, lack of fire power, all this will do us no good at all
who will bet on us getting 4th this season?

no i dont think we can.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:29 pm

I believe we can, we are not half way throught the season yet & only 4 points off 4th place. With 1 or 2 additions in Jan we will kick on, have faith.
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:53 pm

blue_santa wrote::laugh:  :laugh:

Who's this tw@t?

Why haven't the mods banned him yet?  Do they know about him?  Has anyone reported him?

He's better be gone by Monday or I will unleash hell on him.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:56 pm

Back to the topic.

I believe we can catch up with the top 4 sides, let's face it, Everton are up there, how hard can it be? 

Arsenal and Chelsea took points off each other today, realistically, we are four games away from it, not ten games like last season, and it is only December.

The derby has been forgotten about already in my house.  I'm looking forwards, not backwards.  I have faith in Liverpool to get it right and then we'll see what's what. 

We are on our way back - for real this time, no false dawns.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:09 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
blue_santa wrote::laugh:  :laugh:

Who's this tw@t?

Why haven't the mods banned him yet?  Do they know about him?  Has anyone reported him?

He's better be gone by Monday or I will unleash hell on him.

:D Lol JMc thats nothing to some of the things him and 2 others have been saying, callin us murderin scum :angry: .
Ive reported them and I think a few others have.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:49 pm

We win on tuesday and we're 6th place. Step by step we'll be in the top 4
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion