Bouncebackability - Most important week of league campaign

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:38 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Strongest team against Newcastle is a must, but depending on tiredness I would be tempted in resting some big players for the Everton game.

Theres know way I would consider resting our "Big" players for the derby, not a chance.
Im thinking that game will be a lot tougher and our best team will be needed.
66-1112520797

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:42 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Strongest team against Newcastle is a must, but depending on tiredness I would be tempted in resting some big players for the Everton game.

Noway Wrighty mate Feck that, remember last season 5-6 changes to the squad and the bitters beat us.
This is their biggest game every season and as poor as they are they will be kickin us all over the park.
They held the mancs to a draw at old twatford, this one is a must win weve got braggin rights to think about plus 3 points.

Let me stress depending on tiredness. If we do go for that option, the most important thing is to have sissoko and Hamann in the centre for that one. Sissoko will be fresh. Crouch and Morientes upfront for it.

Everton will be playing worse than Newcastle in terms of rough-house tactics so we need harder players who can retain possession rather than technical ones.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion