Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:58 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:oh dear......Lyndsey i thought you were older than 14

Oh no Jim beam hes gorgeus
eminem is one sexy man :devil:

he's a nonce though. and i seen him gettin his trackies from the Aldi.

The Aldi lol  :D

i live right by the one on Walton Road. i reckon its boss. tried to get a job there loads, £8.00 an hour!  but they wont have it.[/quote]
Do ya Jim not far from me then :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:02 pm

oh so you're a walton scally aswell then eh :D

bet it was you in the wetherspoons causin all the madness after the derby wasnt it?  bet you went to Notre Dame aswell eh?
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:44 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:oh so you're a walton scally aswell then eh :D

bet it was you in the wetherspoons causin all the madness after the derby wasnt it?  bet you went to Notre Dame aswell eh?

I went to Notre dame yer :D ,do ya drink in wetherspoons then jim? ???  Bet I know ya :blush:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:52 pm

yes was in there last night for the match, i'm not a regular or anythin but it is startin to become a bit of a second home these days, (dont know whether thats a good or bad thing) there and Orry's.  should knock it on the head actually i havent bought any pressies yet.

by the way did you see all the riot police on walton road after the derby? the evertonians went mad in the royal and a bizzie got bottled. riot police emptied the oak and then came to wetherspoons and did the same there. proper madness y'know (unless you already knew and i just made a t*t of myself)
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:38 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:See topic vs portsmouth he posted at 10.50 :laugh:

they only delayed me 10 minutes at most, p1ssed me off proper

the ground was emptying before the portsmouth goal, and they when they scored everybody left.  i was in mine for about quarter to 11. came on this forum to see what excuses you lot gave for the performance.  as per usual there was idiots saying it was a blip, and we'll be top 3 come the end of the season. 

i wouldnt bother lying about being a steward.
100-1102639321

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:48 pm

dapioneer wrote:

the ground was emptying before the portsmouth goal, and they when they scored everybody left.  i was in mine for about quarter to 10. came on this forum to see what excuses you lot gave for the performance.  as per usual there was idiots saying it was a blip, and we'll be top 3 come the end of the season. 

hoe the f*ck were you in your house for quarter to ten when the game hadnt even finished by then?

somethin smells funny. (and i dont mean my kebab breath from last night)
LFC Super Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:03 pm

i meant quarter to eleven
100-1102639321

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:56 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:yes was in there last night for the match, i'm not a regular or anythin but it is startin to become a bit of a second home these days, (dont know whether thats a good or bad thing) there and Orry's.  should knock it on the head actually i havent bought any pressies yet.

by the way did you see all the riot police on walton road after the derby? the evertonians went mad in the royal and a bizzie got bottled. riot police emptied the oak and then came to wetherspoons and did the same there. proper madness y'know (unless you already knew and i just made a t*t of myself)

Yer theres always murder on walton road an in town on derby days think it was this year end of last season, there was murder all over charlotte street, that evertonain pub, next to tess rileys.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:03 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:yes was in there last night for the match, i'm not a regular or anythin but it is startin to become a bit of a second home these days, (dont know whether thats a good or bad thing) there and Orry's.  should knock it on the head actually i havent bought any pressies yet.

Yer theres always murder on walton road an in town on derby days think it was this year end of last season, there was murder all over charlotte street, that evertonain pub, next to tess rileys.

this year was sick though, probably the worst i've seen it. the evertonians just went bananas cos of the result.

i'm not sure those early kick-offs are a good thing y'know. i know it stops boozin before the game, but when its 3o clock kick off, most people just go home for a bit of scran after the game cos they're starvin, after a few bevvies or sumthin. then even if they want to go back out in the night they can last longer without goin off their heads. after an early kick off, its about 2 o clock, and everyone just stays out cos its only early, and get p*ssed earlier and dont go home. then the madness starts.

dont you reckon that the derbies are gettin a a bit more violent (i mean the fans) nowadays? seems to me it is like.
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:07 pm

I knew before hand there would be a kick off, its just cause they won,they went mental and there all coke heads all them young lads and the drink an charlie they go off there heads :upside:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I knew before hand there would be a kick off, its just cause they won,they went mental and there all coke heads all them young lads and the drink an charlie they go off there heads :upside:

bad concoction:

ale + coke + evertonian + everton-win-in-the-derby  =  MURDER!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:20 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I knew before hand there would be a kick off, its just cause they won,they went mental and there all coke heads all them young lads and the drink an charlie they go off there heads :upside:

bad concoction:

ale + coke + evertonian + everton-win-in-the-derby + local fans who attend the game regardless of form =  MURDER!!

the derby is evertons cup final, they love it cos they get nothing else
100-1102639321

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:22 pm

bad concoction:

ale + coke + evertonian + everton-win-in-the-derby  =  MURDER!!

:laugh: Mind you they dont need a derby they are like that most weekends :Oo:  :glare:  Seen some scary sh#t happenin with that mixture :O

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:26 pm

they are passionate fans though, whether they are on a bad run or not, they alreadys get bums on seats(except for their league cup game at home, because their was no reserve seating, they couldnt have anywere near a full house)

and no im not a blue
100-1102639321

Postby 100-1102639321 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:28 pm

dapioneer wrote:

the ground was emptying before the portsmouth goal, and they when they scored everybody left.  i was in mine for about quarter to 11. came on this forum to see what excuses you lot gave for the performance.  as per usual there was idiots saying it was a blip, and we'll be top 3 come the end of the season. 

no answer to this is there?

get off your fat ****** and go the game
100-1102639321

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion