Armchairs and ooters take note - A festive feast for "fans" this crimbo

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby who the hell is diarra » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 am

Woollyback wrote:Anyway, talking of OOTers I've got a dilemma. Let's say for example anyone who lives more than an hour away from Anfield is a proper OOTer. Which makes me not an OOTer, but what if traffic's bad and it takes me over an hour, am I then an OOTer?   ???  :D

Last time i went i had to pick me mate up how likes in maghull  but he was eatin is tea then we got caught in a traffic jam then we couldn't find a parkin space. It took us aaaaaaaaaages to get to Anfield so maybee im a OOTer too  ???  :upside:
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:59 am

Leon say those who don't attend Liverpool's game should not have be allowed to have an opinion (or at least their opinions are not valid anyway)...it's like saying those not from Jerusalem are less a believer and are usually confused about Christianity (same applied to all Muslims not originating from Mecca) .

dapioneer claimed to be a steward at Liverpool yet he also claimed he can't get a ticket to the game and thus hated OOTners, Southerners, Irish etc for supporting Liverpool and took up "his" ticket allotment...??

4. Rascist remarks are not tolerated and will be deleted.
6. Consistent and frequent abusive conduct towards other members is not allowed and members guilty of continuous abusive conduct will be warned by the moderators.

WTF this forum is fast degenerating into a discreminating, hate forum ... 400+ hits on Granny's forum rules and still people don't understand them. Whatever ... I am out of here bye! :angry:
Last edited by Santa on Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:05 am

Santa wrote:Leon say those who don't attend Liverpool's game should not have an opinion (or at least their opinions are not valid anyway)...it's like saying those not from Jerusalem are less a believer and are usually confused about Christianity (same applied to all Muslims not originating from Mecca) .

dapioneer claimed to be a stewart at Liverpool yet he claimed he can't get a ticket to the game and thus hated OOTners, Southerners, Irish etc for supporting Liverpool and took up "his" ticket allotment...?? WTF this forum is fast degenerating into a discreminating, hate forum ... I am out of here bye! :angry:

leon knew this topic would cause contovercy thats why he done it he loves it :D
santa you stay here mate dont take no bull off no one pal :cool:
The majority agrees with you anyway, thats all you need to know isnt it :;)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:43 am

bigmick wrote:Whereas of course, those from Liverpool who go to the game have paid their dues and therefore are allowed to voice an opinion. Everybody else is an idiot, especially females. All forty odd thousand people who will be in the ground at Anfield are of course experts. Just out of interest so we all know, what happens when the match is away and say four thousand Liverpool supporters get tickets. Are they the only ones allowed to have a say or can we all join in on them games?
One last question. Can we all refrain from clambering up our collective bumholes and not take ourselves too seriously? Just thought I'd ask.

so are you saying that as i dont get to go to many games any more that i can not ave a say on here. up untill a few years ago i was a season ticket holder till i gave it up due to work ( i was not going to get to many of the games so it was beter to let it go to someone that could)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:08 am

everyone is being a tad harsh on Leon I think.

As far as i cna tell he has no real problem with "ooters" if they love the club like he does and have a reasonable knowledge of the club and it's history.

unfortunately thier are a few people on the forum  who criticize the team far too mcuh and have little knowledge of the club and football in general.

I don't think he meant the term ooters as a derogatory term, although it may have seemed that way - he is a scouser and I am an ooter tht's all he means.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:44 pm

Still can't get my head round this "bad traffic/ooter or not an ooter" thing :(

C'mon TJames - I want to know, am I an OOTer??    ???  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:46 pm

you have to wait a while to get an answer from TJAMES Wooly, he still hasn't given us a definitive anser on the Blackpool scenario. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:52 pm

Santa wrote:Leon say those who don't attend Liverpool's game should not have be allowed to have an opinion (or at least their opinions are not valid anyway)...it's like saying those not from Jerusalem are less a believer and are usually confused about Christianity (same applied to all Muslims not originating from Mecca) .

dapioneer claimed to be a steward at Liverpool yet he also claimed he can't get a ticket to the game and thus hated OOTners, Southerners, Irish etc for supporting Liverpool and took up "his" ticket allotment...??

4. Rascist remarks are not tolerated and will be deleted.
6. Consistent and frequent abusive conduct towards other members is not allowed and members guilty of continuous abusive conduct will be warned by the moderators.

WTF this forum is fast degenerating into a discreminating, hate forum ... 400+ hits on Granny's forum rules and still people don't understand them. Whatever ... I am out of here bye! :angry:

Santa, in my own personal opinion, I don't think diaponeer was being racist as such. He didn't make derogratory comments about the Irish, the Norwegians and the Chinese (at least in the threads I have seen). He complained that OOTers would be better off supporting their own clubs and had no right to take seats from locals.

Ignorant and unenlightened his views were, yes, but in fairness, I don't think his comments were racist.

Roy1978, who logged on here last week, was a racist and he had his posts deleted immediately.

As for abusive posts, I agree, but if we were to delete every abusive post made here we'd be left with no forum, as too many members are more interested in having scraps than having intelligent conversation.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:58 pm

LFC #1 wrote:As far as i cna tell he has no real problem with "ooters" if they love the club like he does and have a reasonable knowledge of the club and it's history.

unfortunately thier are a few people on the forum  who criticize the team far too mcuh and have little knowledge of the club and football in general.

I don't think he meant the term ooters as a derogatory term, although it may have seemed that way - he is a scouser and I am an ooter tht's all he means.

At last, the penny finally drops.

I have no problem with any ooters, but just cus I use the term does not mean I want them all to p1ss off back to Norway/Lancashire/China or whatever.

I started the thread to let people who are not as fortunate as me, being a season ticket holder who lives within 15mins of the ground, to let them know that they can watch the games over the festive period.

The argument over TV versus ground as the best vantage point was brought up, and I put my two penneths worth in.

Controversy is not my aim, I just love ulegising (sp?) and waxing lyrical about the first love of my life. Liverpool Football Club. If I wanted arguments I would go and see my missus!!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:09 pm

I agree with Leon  :)
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:13 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Controversy is not my aim

And the pope isn't catholic I suppose  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:44 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:But I   :love: Eminem he can fill my boots any days thats one sexy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan an make no mistake  :devil:  :love:  :;):

oh dear......Lyndsey i thought you were older than 14 ??? :D
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:48 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Controversy is not my aim, I just love ulegising (sp?) and waxing lyrical about the first love of my life. Liverpool Football Club. If I wanted arguments I would go and see my missus!!

Leon, are you trying to take the pi$$ out of everyone ?
If you carried on in the pub, like you behave on this web-site you would be black/blue, and half blind from the batterings you would be getting in addition to those, that you have also received from your wife for arguing.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:06 pm

oh dear......Lyndsey i thought you were older than 14[/quote]
Oh no Jim beam hes gorgeus :devil:  :;):  :love:
eminem is one sexy man :devil:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:12 pm

Far too many LILIES on this forum for my liking (Lives in Liverpool in every sense) and t******'s (talks without any thought).
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion