Armchairs and ooters take note - A festive feast for "fans" this crimbo

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 100-1102639321 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:21 pm

Redrider wrote:Do we get paid TV money by the game ? If so we are in to make a few bob!
However, I suspect the small crowd on Tuesday had something to do with the game being live on TV.

also people knew what do expect after the performance on saturday
100-1102639321

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:36 pm

laza wrote:it seems to have resurrected Norman Bates and all his mates.     
:)

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:59 pm

murphy0151 wrote:Leon heres that lad Jay wanted to elbow drop

..Arriiiibah  :D

See Muffa that baffles me because speaking from a personal point of view if i wanted to drop someone id have done so and not  just talked about it .................Crank ! :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:59 pm

tw8ts, fuking sort it out

bunch of soft cnuts who dont sing when they go the match, only go the match once a season.
100-1102639321

Postby 100-1102639321 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:00 pm

www.bluekipper.com

this was a planned invasion, just a bit of a wind up that got you all going.  there all buzzing of you on bluekipper.

soft cnuts
100-1102639321

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:02 pm

dapioneer wrote:www.bluekipper.com

this was a planned invasion, just a bit of a wind up that got you all going.  there all buzzing of you on bluekipper.

soft cnuts

BYE
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:13 pm

laza wrote:Personally i think Leon post was unforgivable as it seems to have resurrected Norman Bates and all his mates.     

Laza if that aside is directed at me personally  then I feel it my duty to point out nothing you have said throughout your time on this forum has ever interested me ,or for that matter provoked a response ,I find your opinions turgid and repetitive

That said if you were not referring to me I offer my apologies
:D  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:21 pm

soft cnuts

Invasion???,we must have missed it.The only person you fooled on here mate was Leon :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:24 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
laza wrote:Personally i think Leon post was unforgivable as it seems to have resurrected Norman Bates and all his mates.     

Laza if that aside is directed at me personally  then I feel it my duty to point out nothing you have said throughout your time on this forum has ever interested me ,or for that matter provoked a response ,I find your opinions turgid and repetitive

That said if you were not referring to me I offer my apologies
:D  :D

:D No mate he was talkin about kindaconfused and his alter egos that he argues with :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:37 pm

soft cnuts

You really pulled the wool over our eyes with your intrepid disguise !
But the fact remains Bluenoses couldnt plan an invasion if you were in possession of the blue prints, and your previous posts simply underline why less intelligent people choose to support the Blues    :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Get a life blue sh**. Fuging gay ******.

Blue ****** :

1)A team so ****** that they need to get a chinese player just to sell shirts in china so as to survive.
2)A team sponsored by a beer company which i have never heard before.

What a loser team.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

soft cnuts

You really pulled the wool over our eyes with your intrepid disguise !
But the fact remains Bluenoses couldnt plan an invasion if you were in possession of the blue prints, and your previous posts simply underline why less intelligent people choose to support the Blues    :D

nicely summed up there beergoogles

i bet yer evertonians have to use them special keyboards where the letters are dead big, and have designated sites that speak the instructions, and funded by charities.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:57 pm

Look

I've had this now for a couple of days.  I wasn't going to post it, because I thought I was being a bit OTT with this dapioneer feller.  Admittedly, I gave him a hard time when he first come on here a few days ago because I thought he was a Bluenose.  But I jumped off that bandwagon when everybody joined in.

I'm still not sure about him.

The day before yesterday, I found this and before anyone thinks I trawled the internet for this, can I just say I found it in less than 120 seconds.  To you dapioneer, that's two minutes.

Bluekipper.com

Do you have no life fella?  What's the point of all the messing around?  You're either a red or blue, or an absolute sad ba$tard.  Make a decision lad, you're not even making decent arguments, encouraging debate or posting anything positive. 

You're just pi$$ing everyone off and I for one like and enjoy posting on here so do everyone a favour and make your mind up.
jonnymac1979

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:57 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :D No mate he was talkin about kindaconfused and his alter egos that he argues with :D

Cisse "what can i say other than i have been away for many a moon, and have yet to ingratiate myself with the workings of the  forum , I will adapt but until that time I can only offer my apologies to Laza .
:D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:59 pm

Cheers Jim :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion