ALBERTO AQUILANI - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Even in selling him we still get screwed. :angry:

Great bit of transfer dealing there, lets hope we are on the ball like this when we sell Carroll. I think giving newcastle 4 million and Jay spearing should about cover the transfer of Andy back to the toon
Last edited by The Raven on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Raven

Postby redalltheway36 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Absolute joke you so called fans. For all you saying thank god hes gone is pathetic. Cos in a couple of months time you will all be saying we havent got anyone creative in the middle. Gerrard is no good there Joe Allen will be another hendo and watching last nights game were did we lack most in the fecking middle. Absolute craziest decision and treatment of a quality player. What the hell are joe cole hendo downing and adam gona get you. Feckall we will finish below 8th this season. Teams like west brom and swansea will turn us over thats how rediculous our club has become.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm wrote:Even in selling him we still get raped. :angry:

Great bit of transfer dealing there, lets hope we are on the ball like this when we sell Carroll. I think giving newcastle 4 million and Jay spearing should about cover the transfer of Andy back to the toon

Honestly this could not have been a surprise. The italian clubs cant match the wages he had here and we clearly didnt want to keep him. Its much better to do it this way than loan him out like we did the previous two seasons.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

redalltheway36 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm wrote:Absolute joke you so called fans. For all you saying thank god hes gone is pathetic. Cos in a couple of months time you will all be saying we havent got anyone creative in the middle. Gerrard is no good there Joe Allen will be another hendo and watching last nights game were did we lack most in the fecking middle. Absolute craziest decision and treatment of a quality player. What the hell are joe cole hendo downing and adam gona get you. Feckall we will finish below 8th this season. Teams like west brom and swansea will turn us over thats how rediculous our club has become.

The transfer window has not closed yet.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm

mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm wrote:
The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm wrote:Even in selling him we still get screwed. :angry:

Honestly this could not have been a surprise. The italian clubs cant match the wages he had here and we clearly didnt want to keep him. Its much better to do it this way than loan him out like we did the previous two seasons.

Probably. However Aqua must have told the club he wouldnt move unless they paid him off in this manner. The guy must be laughing his head off.
The Raven

Postby mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 pm

The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm wrote:
mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm wrote:
The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm wrote:Even in selling him we still get screwed. :angry:

Probably. However Aqua must have told the club he wouldnt move unless they paid him off in this manner. The guy must be laughing his head off.

Why would he? We signed a contract with him.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:41 pm

He was transfered not released. Does this mean we have to pay everyones wages off when we sell them? I dont think we have ever had to do that for any other player. I would think Bellers will take a huge pay cut to join Cardiff does that mean we have to offer to pay his wages to?

The way i see it, one last kick in the face on the way out
The Raven

Postby redalltheway36 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Lets think every time weve sent him out on loan every season. How have we done RUBBISH. And why have we done rubbish il tell you because We have no-one creative in midfield. So Aqua does fantastic in last season friendlies really making the side tick best weve been for ages. So what we do i know lets pay 20 million and 65 grand a week on hendo whos done absolutely feckall even last night was out of his depth against a pub team. i guarantee if Aqua wud of come on 2nd half he would of ripped them to bits. But most of you lot must be fecking blind.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm wrote:He was transfered not released. Does this mean we have to pay everyones wages off when we sell them? I dont think we have ever had to do that for any other player. I would think Bellers will take a huge pay cut to join Cardiff does that mean we have to offer to pay his wages to?

I'd expect the same when we want to get rid of other players yes. If the player wants to leave he might give up his claim to the wages owed according to his contract, but when we push him out its to be expected that he wants some form of compensation when he has to take a big paycut. I'd do the same if i was employed on a contract like that.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 pm

redalltheway36 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm wrote:Lets think every time weve sent him out on loan every season. How have we done RUBBISH. And why have we done rubbish il tell you because We have no-one creative in midfield. So Aqua does fantastic in last season friendlies really making the side tick best weve been for ages. So what we do i know lets pay 20 million and 65 grand a week on hendo whos done absolutely feckall even last night was out of his depth against a pub team. i guarantee if Aqua wud of come on 2nd half he would of ripped them to bits. But most of you lot must be fecking blind.

Rafa thought he was mad.

Roy hated him.

Kenny sent him out on loan.

Brandon sold him.

Somthing stank!
The Raven

Postby The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 pm

mart » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm wrote:
The Raven » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm wrote:He was transfered not released. Does this mean we have to pay everyones wages off when we sell them? I dont think we have ever had to do that for any other player. I would think Bellers will take a huge pay cut to join Cardiff does that mean we have to offer to pay his wages to?

I'd expect the same when we want to get rid of other players yes. If the player wants to leave he might give up his claim to the wages owed according to his contract, but when we push him out its to be expected that he wants some form of compensation when he has to take a big paycut. I'd do the same if i was employed on a contract like that.

Aqua didnt want to be here, but by that logic Lord only knows how much we will have to give Carroll!
The Raven

Postby lakes10 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

I bet its something to do with the deal he got to move here in the first place, we knew he was very happy with the contract given to him and now we know why lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

redalltheway36 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm wrote:Lets think every time weve sent him out on loan every season. How have we done RUBBISH. And why have we done rubbish il tell you because We have no-one creative in midfield. So Aqua does fantastic in last season friendlies really making the side tick best weve been for ages. So what we do i know lets pay 20 million and 65 grand a week on hendo whos done absolutely feckall even last night was out of his depth against a pub team. i guarantee if Aqua wud of come on 2nd half he would of ripped them to bits. But most of you lot must be fecking blind.

U gotta be kidding me! All the top clubs in Italy, his Italy passed on him, even at a giveaway price! The guys at Milan Labs looked at him and passed on a txfer, signing a no name Guinean player instead.

Aquilani has become a myth around certain LFC fans.

But luckily the rest of us still live on reality....
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Boxscarf » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I have watched him numerous times at Roma, Liverpool, Juventus and Milan and always thought he was a good player, nowhere near as good as Mascherano and Alonso, but much better than what we have at the club at the moment.

I also feel embarrassed with the way in which the club and in particular the last four managers have dealt with Aquilani, showed him no respect whatsoever. I wish him all the best in Italy with Fiorentina. Hopefully he can cement his place in the first team and hopefully he can cement his place in the Italian national side. Best wishes to you, Alberto.

Meanwhile at Liverpool we'll continue with the world class players that are Adam, Henderson and Spearing.
Boxscarf

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Please close the thread do we can all forget the myth that was Aquilani - the worst transfer in our history
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion