ALBERT RIERA - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ben oseman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm

he's useless, as soon as our backs are to the wall, he goes missing, good luck albert u coward
alberto aquilani = class footballer. only a matter of time my friends and we will be enlightened
ben oseman

Postby roberto green » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

dundreamin wrote:A LEGEND in his own mind!  Greasy arrogant kunt. GOOD RIDDANCE you were s.*i*e anyway. Use the money to get bellamy back

Thats not a bad idea tbh Roy could channel bellamys frustrations with the help of Carra
roberto green

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

If he had played more last season we probably could have gotten more for him. Was probably for the best.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ben oseman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

yea good ridance
alberto aquilani = class footballer. only a matter of time my friends and we will be enlightened
ben oseman

Postby Rush Job » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 am

We new he was a bit of a tit when we signed him but we took that chance after rafas other options were exhausted.
Oh well, I think its also a indication of where we are going to see Jovanovic play.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:37 am

I thought he played well in many of the games he played. He gave  us width and was one of the more creative player. He was probably the only pure winger that we had. I think the fall out was probably due to non football issue. There is no way to know what happened behind the scene. Just want to say good luck in Greece.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 am

bigmick wrote:
Reg wrote:"During the last two years at Liverpool I didn't win any titles, so that's why I took the decision to come to Olympiakos, to win titles," he said.

Aw feck off Riera you square headed ponce. Why not just say "I had a dsiagreement with the old manager and the new manager thought I was a c... as well, so I thought I'd better feckoffski". Titles my erse.

Very true.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ben oseman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

good man lando, and correct you are he'll win sweet FA
ben oseman

Postby Owzat » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 am

bigmick wrote:
Reg wrote:"During the last two years at Liverpool I didn't win any titles, so that's why I took the decision to come to Olympiakos, to win titles," he said.

Aw feck off Riera you square headed ponce. Why not just say "I had a dsiagreement with the old manager and the new manager thought I was a c... as well, so I thought I'd better feckoffski". Titles my erse.

Sums it up that he talks of titles then lowers his standards to the Greek league so he can win sh.1t as well as talk it

And how the feck does someone get four cards in like two days?!?!? (not you obviously)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:40 am

well im disapointed hes gone, thought he was a good player and one who would have been very useful this season. Oh well, how many players are in our squad now, like 12?
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:well im disapointed hes gone, thought he was a good player and one who would have been very useful this season. Oh well, how many players are in our squad now, like 12?

I think he probably had to go after what went on, whether the manager has changed or not, he probably burnt his bridges with most of the players with his actions.

But i feel they have got him on the cheap tbh.
6 million would have been about right.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:well im disapointed hes gone, thought he was a good player and one who would have been very useful this season. Oh well, how many players are in our squad now, like 12?

I think he probably had to go after what went on, whether the manager has changed or not, he probably burnt his bridges with most of the players with his actions.

But i feel they have got him on the cheap tbh.
6 million would have been about right.

yeah your probably right, still a good player though in my opinion and we got ripped off on the price as well, like you said we should got at least £6 mil for him.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 am

Fair play to him and all the best. Too bad you can't stay with the new captain on this ship. Sail on!

===================================
Dear Liverpool supporters,

I would like to say goodbye and thank you for the opportunity to play in this fantastic club. I would like to thank the fans for their support; you're unbelievable.  I would also like to thank the staff and my team mates.

I would like to wish the club all the best for the new season, I can see there's a lot of changes taking place and its like a breath of fresh air into the club.  I think the club will have a very positive future.

I want the fans to remember me as a player who tried to give his best.  My first year here was one of the best seasons and the closest the club have come to winning the Premier League.

Last season was a season for everyone to forget in all ways, which can happen to any club.  In football it's important to look forward and forget the past.

I felt it was time for a change and I'm looking forward now to the new challenges which lie ahead.

Best wishes
Albert Riera

Source
shawnk

Postby zarababe » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 am

Good f'kin riddance.. says all that cr.ap and then says .. sozy.. ummm hope he rots in their reserves :angry:

Oh and take yer dirty undies with ya :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 am

Dear Albert.

You are a good player, but should score more goals. I have a two prongued approach to address the problem. Firstly, I think when the ball is on the opposite flank you should check in and attack it back post. For reasons beyond both of us, you are good in the air and with the right mindset you can make yourself a handful provided you don't hit the space too early. Make sure you meet it on the run, if you get in there before the ball you are wasting your time.

Secondly, when the right full back has it I think you should be looking to track in ten paces. I think you hae a tendancy to drift during matches, and to take up positions which it extremely difficult to get you into the game. This tracking in will make you more accessable, and open you up for a slip in so you can have a shot. When you have a shot, trust your ability and go for purity of strike over power. You try and hit it too hard too often, which causes you to screw it left.

Thanks for your services anyway. If you put these alterations into your game, I've no doubts you will prosper. Cheers, a slightly p!ssed Bigmick.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion