A tale of one city

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red marauder » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:24 am

"I am cursed!" she cried, as once again her two boys fought.It had always been so,Blue and Red had never got on.
After Reds' birth, Blue became so jealous that he was forcibly moved into an institution for the insane, down the road overlooking the park. Years passed,Red excelled at school ,gaining numerous Merits and Qualifications.This enabled Red to further his education in Europe and achieve Top marks on 5 occasions guaranteeing him hero status among his peers.
Meanwhile,Blue had become embittered and insanely jealous of his sibling. They said he was dyslexic,but it was just an excuse for being thick.His skin had adopted the pallor of an albino,due to having to live in Reds' shadow.His hatred of Red had intensified,when,having studied hard,he achieved top marks ,only to find his sibling had misbehaved on a school trip and as a consequence all further trips had been cancelled.
When,finally, Blue again passed his 11+,he found to his dismay that all of his peers were better educated than him and he was quickly dispatched to return to his sordid little hovel,never to show his inbred face again.
Red, meanwhile, went on to higher education and was soon to achieve his 6th exam pass.
               THE END :bowdown
RED MARAUDER
red marauder

Postby liverpoolrich » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:28 am

Great post  :bowdown
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:47 am

red marauder wrote:"I am cursed!" she cried, as once again her two boys fought.It had always been so,Blue and Red had never got on.
After Reds' birth, Blue became so jealous that he was forcibly moved into an institution for the insane, down the road overlooking the park. Years passed,Red excelled at school ,gaining numerous Merits and Qualifications.This enabled Red to further his education in Europe and achieve Top marks on 5 occasions guaranteeing him hero status among his peers.
Meanwhile,Blue had become embittered and insanely jealous of his sibling. They said he was dyslexic,but it was just an excuse for being thick.His skin had adopted the pallor of an albino,due to having to live in Reds' shadow.His hatred of Red had intensified,when,having studied hard,he achieved top marks ,only to find his sibling had misbehaved on a school trip and as a consequence all further trips had been cancelled.
When,finally, Blue again passed his 11+,he found to his dismay that all of his peers were better educated than him and he was quickly dispatched to return to his sordid little hovel,never to show his inbred face again.
Red, meanwhile, went on to higher education and was soon to achieve his 6th exam pass.
               THE END :bowdown

:cool: I like it :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:59 am

TOTALLY off topic i know...but can somebody nice point me in the right direction as to 'how you post a reply that includes another quote in the white box?
ive tried all kinds............ ???
i keep doing the quote but dont know how to get the box.

thanks ppl

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:12 am

Click the quote button then type  in your reply in the separate box.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:14 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Click the quote button then type  in your reply in the separate box.

like this     :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:14 am

yay thanks ciggy                      :;):

now i can join the fun!  :devil:  :angry:  :D
Last edited by red37 on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:16 am

Hahaha, its funny because its true :D :p
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:54 pm

And Red lived happily ever after. I hope :D  Great post
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Red Tom » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:26 pm

That is brilliant! Love it.
Red Red Tom

Postby zarababe » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:40 pm

.. and red continued to excel and acheive greater accolades, having accommodated a Spanish led revolution :)

.. Heartwarming post :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:25 pm

brilliant, good post RM
starbridge is sooooo right! :D :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:34 pm

sorry, i know it's entirely unrelated, but can someone get the link for the champions league final topic. i want to read it again and i can't find it.... :(

any help would be appreciated :)
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:54 pm

good post :D
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:59 pm

I think blue should top himself.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion