1974 fa cup final - In 12 parts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Dundalk wrote:Do you approve of this Dawson??  :D :D

Dawson should agree that those images are cultural heritage of humanity. It's beyond copyrights, those images must be spread, and seen.

Some could argue that way the club receives less money and that's bad for the club. But imagine how many of the guys watching that match will be encouraged to buy the real thing in good quality. No matter how you look at it the free broadcast of this historical matches is a good thing.

Great one S@int.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 am

PhiLFC wrote:I remember crying when Alec Lyndsay had a goal disallowed.

Unfairly disallowed I might add. Keegan played the dummy, it came off the Newcastle defender and ended up back at Lyndsey's trusty left foot, but the linesman thought it was Keegan who flicked it and gave Lyndsey offside.

Stupid offside rule, lets just scrap it all together.  :D
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:21 am

NANNY RED wrote:Great memories of that day i was sweet sixteen i remember wakin up dead early to go on one of the football specials from Lime St. The train was heavin even at that early in the morning with everyone singin and swapping sandwiches i remember this awl fella had a load of ribs and im talkin a butchers shop worth i think the whole train ate ribs that day

Great match and and everytime i watch it i remember something new about that day.

My heart was broken though a couple of months later

So u're 50 years old?? ... It was a hell of a game as of heard from me dad , pity i wasn't born yet . Good find saint , just saw the vids
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:08 am

Toffeehater wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Great memories of that day i was sweet sixteen i remember wakin up dead early to go on one of the football specials from Lime St. The train was heavin even at that early in the morning with everyone singin and swapping sandwiches i remember this awl fella had a load of ribs and im talkin a butchers shop worth i think the whole train ate ribs that day

Great match and and everytime i watch it i remember something new about that day.

My heart was broken though a couple of months later

So u're 50 years old?? ... It was a hell of a game as of heard from me dad , pity i wasn't born yet . Good find saint , just saw the vids

cough cough

at the mo im still in me fortys :D next month ill go on the missig list.

Im still a spring chicken you are only as old as you feel and im 25 :D

The home comming in town the next day outside St Georges hall listening to Shanks speak unbeilievable
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:26 pm

i dont watch matches from the past they do nothing 4 me i dont even watch istanbul

dont get me wrong im not dismissin r past like my bro its just them glory days were be4 mt time so its not like they bring up good memories 4 me

im interested in the here & now.....................STARTING WITH CHELSEA

YNWA
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:37 pm

RedBlood wrote:i dont watch matches from the past they do nothing 4 me i dont even watch istanbul

dont get me wrong im not dismissin r past like my bro its just them glory days were be4 mt time so its not like they bring up good memories 4 me

YNWA

Doesnt matter if they were before your time watch listen and learn its about our history lad absolutly mortified with your comments :no So you dont know nothing really then about LFC shocking
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 pm

RedBlood wrote:i dont watch matches from the past they do nothing 4 me i dont even watch istanbul

YNWA

Does that mean our 18 league titles don't mean anything to you, because they were before our time? Does it mean the names of the past, from John Houlding (founder in 1892) downwards don't interest you? The names of legends that no doubt you will heard of, because they were before your time don't fill you up with pride?

Our history is what makes this club what we are, you should go and read up on it and stuff this stupidity that "it was before my time"
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion