Terror attacks in mumbai

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:31 am

anyway, from around the world...

1) cholera breaks out in Zimbabwe
2) state of emergency declared in Thailand
3) political violence erupts in Kenya
4) India under siege. its said those terrorists are from Pakistan and the navy has rounded up 2 vessels which are believed to be part of the attack.
5) plane crashes in France
6) my neighbour is going to work in Singapore. she is wearing a really skanky office attire.
7) Iraq has made an agreement with USA that all their troops will withdraw by 2011.
8) suicide bomb went off killing 4 in Afghanistan.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:37 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Why are people in this thread likening, or wanting, to connect the word Muslim to the word terrorist? I look at the word "terrorist" as a very incoherent and often dirty one anyway. It's often abused in its use, and the majority of the time by beaurocratic, suit-wearing hypocrites.

no offence to any muslim but you dont see christian or hindu or taoist groups going on some form of jihad in the name of religion do you? its unheard of.

You don't see it these days because we have better pretexts to declare war. But if you look at the Spanish history and other countries, we have killed in the name of God a lot of times.

The problem is not the religion per se. All religions, without being twisted by the wrong people are good. The problem is that behind the religion there's people, and greedy people will use whatever pretext to declare war. Yesterday it might be religion, today another, but the true goal of every war is related to getting resources and wealth you initially don't have and the answers to that aggressions.

For instance it's said that the muslims of Palestina have a bad time with the Isralies no? but the truth is that a Palestinian guy who is Christian is not much better under the Israelies than the Muslim guy, they also have problems. So, is it really a religion problem? or a political problem?

Did we the Europeans in the past really fought for St George or St Peter? or for the fúcking gold and control of the seas? Would the american send troops to Iraq if there wasn't oil there, would they go there to fight for the freedom?

I think that just as the Western Civilization used religion to kill and get the gold and wealth, the muslim religion is being used aswell in this part of the history.

Because not always have been the same way... In the XII century the muslims of Spain had better maths, better architecture, better literature and better social peace. The XII century Christians of my country were more backward (I'm christian, but I have to admit what's true)

So, is the problem the religion, or the people behind them using it for their terrenal purposes?

Terrorism must be combatted, and removed. Of course it must. But we shouldn't blame the religion, but those who twist that religion.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:43 am

Sabre wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Why are people in this thread likening, or wanting, to connect the word Muslim to the word terrorist? I look at the word "terrorist" as a very incoherent and often dirty one anyway. It's often abused in its use, and the majority of the time by beaurocratic, suit-wearing hypocrites.

no offence to any muslim but you dont see christian or hindu or taoist groups going on some form of jihad in the name of religion do you? its unheard of.

But we shouldn't blame the religion, but those who twist that religion.

i agree with this very much.  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Quadrophenia » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:43 am

:censored: animals those terrorist :censored:. They ought to be :censored: tortured to death every last one of the :censored:. Make their last few hours on this mortal world as unpleasant as possible the dirty :censored: :censored:. Won't be happy until they've got the world to themselves that lot.
We are the Mods
We are the Mods
We are
We are
We are the Mods
Quadrophenia

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 am

metalhead wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
metalhead wrote:I heard israel (our beloved neighbors *insert sarcastic smiley*) sent  a rescue team to India to rescue the hostages in the jewish center.

I was watching some military tests with Israeli special soldiers, would not want to fuck around with them.  They raised the temeprature of one of them to over 105 degrees, and he completed the course faster and accuracy was still dead on.

We f*cked around with them in 2006. :D

I was referring more to a bar fight type scenario  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 am

Sick :censored: , still not looking good , i think there are 8 left in the building still roaming around . You got to say they planned this very well .
Last edited by Toffeehater on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am

SupitsJonF wrote:
metalhead wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
metalhead wrote:I heard israel (our beloved neighbors *insert sarcastic smiley*) sent  a rescue team to India to rescue the hostages in the jewish center.

I was watching some military tests with Israeli special soldiers, would not want to fuck around with them.  They raised the temeprature of one of them to over 105 degrees, and he completed the course faster and accuracy was still dead on.

We f*cked around with them in 2006. :D

I was referring more to a bar fight type scenario  :D

In that case, I wont get near to them  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:44 am

metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

He isn't debating that, he is debating the setreotyping that some people say about.

Like if someone is a muslim, then definetly he is a terrorist. People do say that.

i heard saying that not all muslims are terrorists, but ALL terrorists are muslim
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:56 am

Judge wrote:
metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

He isn't debating that, he is debating the setreotyping that some people say about.

Like if someone is a muslim, then definetly he is a terrorist. People do say that.

i heard saying that not all muslims are terrorists, but ALL terrorists are muslim

I have a friend who went to the U.S and he was a muslim, they labeled him bin ladin terrorist and made his life a living hell because he was a muslim.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 pm

the first part of that saying refers to your friend MH, the others are spoiling the faith
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Judge wrote:
metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Or basques.

Watch out with Metalhead and me!  :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm

durka durka :D
Last edited by Judge on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Sabre wrote:
Judge wrote:
metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Or basques.

BMGGY

Basques and Muslims are Gonna Get Ya.

Judge  :laugh:
Last edited by metalhead on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Basque terrorist. Their look would be funny if they didn't create so much harm.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 pm

metalhead wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Judge wrote:
metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Or basques.

BMGGY

Basques and Muslims are Gonna Get Ya.

Judge  :laugh:

better than cisses gonna get ya  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum