Terror attacks in mumbai

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bam » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 pm

can i ask what is so wrong about having a 'bleeding heart', or to have compassion for others, or to think of the needs of others as well as the need for oneself?

Thats all well and good to have that compassion over the inet, but I doubt many of the bleedin hearts doing anything in real life about the worlds problems.

maybe if a few more people had bleeding hearts we wouldn't have to worry about people getting p!ssed off enough to want to bomb the fukk out of us.

Or maybe if they're werent so many bleeding hearts in the world and governments especially coupled with the PC brigade people wouldnt get away with not only bombing the f.uck out of us. But to be arrested for preaching hate against the West in places like Finsbury park and wherever.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Another bomb has just gone of at the Taj mahal Palace
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Bam wrote:
can i ask what is so wrong about having a 'bleeding heart', or to have compassion for others, or to think of the needs of others as well as the need for oneself?

Thats all well and good to have that compassion over the inet, but I doubt many of the bleedin hearts doing anything in real life about the worlds problems.

maybe if a few more people had bleeding hearts we wouldn't have to worry about people getting p!ssed off enough to want to bomb the fukk out of us.

Or maybe if they're werent so many bleeding hearts in the world and governments especially coupled with the PC brigade people wouldnt get away with not only bombing the f.uck out of us. But to be arrested for preaching hate against the West in places like Finsbury park and wherever.

its not about each of us trying to solve the world's problems though, bam. people helping each other, trying to understand each other, having compassion for each other is something hugely important to what it means to be human. its a crying shame that the world is so fu'cked up that labelling someone who would rather see humanitarian outcomes can be used as an insult.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 pm

the indian navy are currently boarding a ship called the MV ALPHA which is suspected of having links to the attacks.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 pm

honestly i have to give my hats off to these terrorists. they are actually taking the force on. so unlike those cowardly suicide bombers. these ones are standing their ground. i was with the army and was part of the first batch of forces to be trained for situations like this (urban ops unit) and im itching to be activated :angry:  just storm the building and fecking kill them.

edit: ok there are hostages i forgot. cant be hasty. but still, it annoys me that they are just standing outside clueless and not doing anything about those inside.  go in and fight!!!! come on soldiers! success is in the form of your enemies ashes  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm

andy_g wrote:maybe if a few more people had bleeding hearts we wouldn't have to worry about people getting p!ssed off enough to want to bomb the fukk out of us.

I don't think there is anything anyone could do to get the hatred to stop.  Maybe good deeds can make a few stop, but there will always be hatred towards us from over there.
SupitsJonF

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:35 pm

The problem is there are a lot of slums surrounding the area with hardline Muslims. Probably something to do with Kashmir. If they were hardline they would have executed some and recorded it or just blown themselves up. It's a bad blow to India generally but they will recover.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Why are people in this thread likening, or wanting, to connect the word Muslim to the word terrorist? I look at the word "terrorist" as a very incoherent and often dirty one anyway. It's often abused in its use, and the majority of the time by beaurocratic, suit-wearing hypocrites.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Why are people in this thread likening, or wanting, to connect the word Muslim to the word terrorist? I look at the word "terrorist" as a very incoherent and often dirty one anyway. It's often abused in its use, and the majority of the time by beaurocratic, suit-wearing hypocrites.

eeerrrrr... because its about an attack by mujahideen terrorits??

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Why are people in this thread likening, or wanting, to connect the word Muslim to the word terrorist? I look at the word "terrorist" as a very incoherent and often dirty one anyway. It's often abused in its use, and the majority of the time by beaurocratic, suit-wearing hypocrites.

Quite fuc'king simple mate! :D
Because the kunts that are responsible are Muslim extreemist terrorists!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Number 9 wrote:

But they are not as extreme as most of the brainwashed others. These ones appear to have some kind of message they want the world to know, instead of simply being remembered as just eejits that blew themselves up and took out dozens of innocents. All kinds of sh*t like this happens for a reason. Be it just or unjust, they sure as hell didn't start the fire as Mr Joel says.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:04 pm

So many lives gone, so many families destroyed, so much hatred.

:angry:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Sabre wrote:So many lives gone, so many families destroyed, so much hatred.

Yeah, you wonder why.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Sabre wrote:So many lives gone, so many families destroyed, so much hatred.

Yeah, you wonder why.

No, not now.

When I want to discuss the situation in Lebanon or India, I'll get an Izzat, or one of my most knowledgeable guys about politics and we'll do a deep chat about it.

But with the corpses on front of me? No political analysis right now.

In the other hand, I don't feel like trying too hard to justify any violent killing. I'm Christian as you are, and killing is a big no no by default for me.

Meaning, Emerald, we could discuss long and deep about how complex is the world, but there are perhaps, better moments to do that that just the moment in which we know about the dead people. Right now all I have to say is the simple line you quoted.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

But they are not as extreme as most of the brainwashed others. These ones appear to have some kind of message they want the world to know, instead of simply being remembered as just eejits that blew themselves up and took out dozens of innocents. All kinds of sh*t like this happens for a reason. Be it just or unjust, they sure as hell didn't start the fire as Mr Joel says.

They are wanting fellow terrorists released from jail...that is their message..hardly worth killing innocents for is it?
They also deliberately tried to round up anyone with British or American passports to be slaughtered!
So far only one person from UK is confirmed dead..lots are injured but is has'nt said how many!
It does'nt matter were they are from,no one should have died!

These are not as extreme as others?WTF does that mean?
How much more extreme can you get than murdering people and killing yourself as well
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum