Tennis thread

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 am

If Federer can't win it this year, he never will imo.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 pm

jesus. fed 2 sets down.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Haas is starting to lose the plot now.. Fed will win
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Fed scraped through.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Great character to come back though from 2 sets down. The guy is a legend. I was gutted he didn't win Wimbledon last year to equal Borgs record.
Last edited by tubby on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Murray is a c*nt and doesn't deserve to win anything.

I hope that Frenchman batters him today, or, better still, Federer shows him up as the ten-bob cart horse he truly is.

Yeh it's obvious Lando also knows sweet feck all about tennis.

To start with he's playing a Croatian player....his record against Federer is top class....He can't meet the Swiss until the final as he's in the other side of the draw.....so there's only Nadal that stands in the way of Murray winning this GS.

Erm... touché i guess.

Other than Murray being the best Brit since Fred Perry....he does obviously deserve to win a GS.

Erm... Suck my balls, pal. I have no interest in the Scottish tw*t - why the f*ck would I know who he is playing?

I caught a 2 second clip on SSN of him playing a Frenchman - sorry if I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it.

Tell you what - why don't you go to a match and ask him if you can wax his love-length with your nipples, you gay-batting c*nt?

He's the worst player to ever enter the top 3. Argue all you want - it's fact. He has no killer shot and is distinctly average. His entire game relies on wearing the opponent out by hitting his double-handed gay shots like a f*cking girl. He's so far up his own a*se you'd need a 24-man cave-rescue team, 3 surgeons and a 14-mile length of rope just to find his f*cking week-old copy of "Andy Murray - Me, Me, Me" he left behind before embarking on another "glorious" trek into the deepest echelons of his rectal cavity.

Anyone who kisses their biceps having been utterly outclassed by someone half their size, only to win due to the fact that he's worked up incredible stamina on his anal excursions, needs a kicking the likes of which the World has never seen.

He is arrogant, discourteous, petulant in defeat and ungracious in victory. He is a gangrenous boil on the anus of the tennis-playing fraternity and the sooner he f*cks off back to searching his sh*tbox for good, the better.

And, friend. Don't come the big "I know everything about tennis because I W*nk myself half-blind every time my biggest, bestest hero Andy gets all sweaty and hot on a court", because it doesn't wash with me.

Now f*ck off, gimp.

Fecking hell Lando,

You seem to know how much of a 'tw@' he is, so you must have some interest in him to have that opinion.

So fecking what if he doesn't like England. You probably don't like Scotland?!?

The kissing of the bicep was to prove he had been training over the off season because people had criticised his fitness.

"I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it" Get real man will you? You can't just come here spouting :censored: about someone and not know the facts. It just strikes that you're trying to purposely buck the trend.

I've been to a match...and just because you've been well and truly shown up on your pointless argument, I'm now gay? Good one, top class assumption that.

As for him being the worst player to enter the top three...well you can't be a bad player to enter the top three....end of.

You'd be arrogant if you were that rich and the third best tennis player in the world, and you know it, so don't come the no i wouldn't card, because, as you put it "that doesn't wash with me"

Did i say i knew everything about tennis, thought not. I just don't like people that come spouting their mouth off about a subject that they can't even get the facts right on. Kind of damages the argument.

Now you feck off.

I think I'd better - that W*nk you're in the middle of looks very close to blowing.

You wouldn't want it to hit me instead of Andrew, now, would you? :eyebrow

I say it as I see it, sunshine.

If you don't like "the big, nasty man" reigning the truth down on your little spunk-fest, I suggest you grow a thicker skin.

It might stop you chafing your c*ck the next time Murray bends over...

Lmao, back at school are you Lando, how juvenile.

I don't have a problem with you saying it as you see it...but what you are saying isn't even factually correct. Then you blow your lid over him not liking the English. Yet you probably don't like the Jocks...join the fecking club.

As for me :censored: over Murray, where did that come from. I merely put you in your place about the facts of the debate, and you are obviously not the sort of person who admits they're wrong.

I think this all comes down to you have an extremely distinct lack of knowledge in tennis, as you are talking out of your backside.

Bet I'd tw*t you all over the shop in straight sets, mateychops.

Since when did your opinions (for that is what they are) become "fact"? How can you "put me in my place" when you are merely offering a differing viewpoint?
I believe that you are of a low mental capacity and you believe everything you read/hear.

Anyone who thinks that Murray is a talented player when compared to other top pros needs their f*cking eyes testing.

He is a workhorse. He is the Kuyt of the tennis World, but he has the attitude of Ronaldo.

Get it, chimp?

Or are you going to try and insist that your opinion is more valid?  :laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Will you 2 give the dick measuring contenst rest. You don't always have to have the last word. And to be honest Lando any pro could come here and rubbish your theory on Murray just as easily so let's just all respect each others opinions instead of jumping down someones throat with obesenities if they don't agree with you.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 pm

bavlondon wrote:Great character to come back though from 2 sets down. The guy is a legend. I was gutted he didn't win Wimbledon last year to equal Borgs record.

He equalled it the year before - he has won 5 in a row.

You were gutted for a year for no reason. :p
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Murray Sh.it ?!?!? are people being serious ?? in his short career so far he has already bypassed any other brit who has played tennis in the last couple of years and has earnt his right to be up there at number 3 by beating Fed on a regular basis , also Djokovic a number of times plus Nadal a few times and has won a number of masters tournaments .Even Fed thinks he has the best backhand in the game at the moment . The guy will win a few slams and will compete with the best for a number of years . He is far from a cart horse .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

GYBS wrote:Murray Sh.it ?!?!? are people being serious ?? in his short career so far he has already bypassed any other brit who has played tennis in the last couple of years and has earnt his right to be up there at number 3 by beating Fed on a regular basis , also Djokovic a number of times plus Nadal a few times and has won a number of masters tournaments .Even Fed thinks he has the best backhand in the game at the moment . The guy will win a few slams and will compete with the best for a number of years . He is far from a cart horse .

GYBS,

I couldn't agree more.

Lando,

How can playing a Croat be my opinion   ???

Fair enough mate, if you think he's sh!t then you stick by that, that I don't have a problem with. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I agree with Bav here....
instead of jumping down someones throat with obesenities if they don't agree with you.

What i don't like is you suddenly bringing out all foul mouthed words over a post in which i merely corrected the facts. I do suspect that you may have "had a few".

I think i'll end my input into the debate right here and now..
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Big Niall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Great character to come back though from 2 sets down. The guy is a legend. I was gutted he didn't win Wimbledon last year to equal Borgs record.

He equalled it the year before - he has won 5 in a row.

You were gutted for a year for no reason. :p

Kinell your right.   :laugh: Now i'm happy again.  :) Maybe I was gutted that he didn't surpass his record. Yeah thinking back it might have been that.
Last edited by tubby on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Safina coming back strong!!! Come on Dina baby.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Anyone watching Murray atm?

Gonzalez looking good
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 pm

He has a really strong forehand shot, probably one of the strongest in the game. Murray can only really play deep but he is fighting at least.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm

one set all now . Gonzalez forehand is very very heavy and deep
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum