Tennis thread

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:47 pm

Djokovic is the worst... watch when he is losing a game how many times he bounces the ball before serving... ive seen him bounce 26 times!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun May 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Sabre wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Murray is a c*nt and doesn't deserve to win anything.

I hope that Frenchman batters him today, or, better still, Federer shows him up as the ten-bob cart horse he truly is.

:D

It's obvious Lando doesn't like Murray.

But may I know why? is he a Manchester supporter or something?

No mate - I refer you to ^. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun May 31, 2009 11:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:Djokovic is the worst... watch when he is losing a game how many times he bounces the ball before serving... ive seen him bounce 26 times!

The sad part is that you actually counted...

And then remembered...

And then posted it here...

:D

I'm not a*sed with watching mens tennis anymore as you can't see a game without that tw*t being involved.

And just a shot in the eye for c*ntyb*llocks "touche" tw*t - I HAVE seen Murray live. At Wimbledon.

And he is...............
a c*nt.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm

and so. are you :laugh:

We all are, but Murray at least is playing well, hes the only one to have beaten Nadal and Federer recently, and deserves some credit, not just some overweight gayer swearing no a liverpool forum

and the 26 was an estimate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

He is a scot that dislikes us in england shock horror  :D

anyway he is a top player and well worthy of his top 3 place.

Lando you either dontwatch tennis or are takin the p!ss.

He is a baseline player like Agassi, no serve an volley bull/

He is dull asfaguck but brilliant at tennis and will still get knocked out next round ha

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

I hope that Frenchman batters him today, or, better still, Federer shows him up as the ten-bob cart horse he truly is.

Yeh it's obvious Lando also knows sweet feck all about tennis.

To start with he's playing a Croatian player....his record against Federer is top class....He can't meet the Swiss until the final as he's in the other side of the draw.....so there's only Nadal that stands in the way of Murray winning this GS.

Erm... touché i guess.

Other than Murray being the best Brit since Fred Perry....he does obviously deserve to win a GS.

Erm... Suck my balls, pal. I have no interest in the Scottish tw*t - why the f*ck would I know who he is playing?

I caught a 2 second clip on SSN of him playing a Frenchman - sorry if I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it.

Tell you what - why don't you go to a match and ask him if you can wax his love-length with your nipples, you gay-batting c*nt?

He's the worst player to ever enter the top 3. Argue all you want - it's fact. He has no killer shot and is distinctly average. His entire game relies on wearing the opponent out by hitting his double-handed gay shots like a f*cking girl. He's so far up his own a*se you'd need a 24-man cave-rescue team, 3 surgeons and a 14-mile length of rope just to find his f*cking week-old copy of "Andy Murray - Me, Me, Me" he left behind before embarking on another "glorious" trek into the deepest echelons of his rectal cavity.

Anyone who kisses their biceps having been utterly outclassed by someone half their size, only to win due to the fact that he's worked up incredible stamina on his anal excursions, needs a kicking the likes of which the World has never seen.

He is arrogant, discourteous, petulant in defeat and ungracious in victory. He is a gangrenous boil on the anus of the tennis-playing fraternity and the sooner he f*cks off back to searching his sh*tbox for good, the better.

And, friend. Don't come the big "I know everything about tennis because I W*nk myself half-blind every time my biggest, bestest hero Andy gets all sweaty and hot on a court", because it doesn't wash with me.

Now f*ck off, gimp.

Fecking hell Lando,

You seem to know how much of a 'tw@' he is, so you must have some interest in him to have that opinion.

So fecking what if he doesn't like England. You probably don't like Scotland?!?

The kissing of the bicep was to prove he had been training over the off season because people had criticised his fitness.

"I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it" Get real man will you? You can't just come here spouting :censored: about someone and not know the facts. It just strikes that you're trying to purposely buck the trend.

I've been to a match...and just because you've been well and truly shown up on your pointless argument, I'm now gay? Good one, top class assumption that.

As for him being the worst player to enter the top three...well you can't be a bad player to enter the top three....end of.

You'd be arrogant if you were that rich and the third best tennis player in the world, and you know it, so don't come the no i wouldn't card, because, as you put it "that doesn't wash with me"

Did i say i knew everything about tennis, thought not. I just don't like people that come spouting their mouth off about a subject that they can't even get the facts right on. Kind of damages the argument.

Now you feck off.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:19 am

good shout lid.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:20 am

Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

To start with he's playing a Croatian player....his record against Federer is top class....He can't meet the Swiss until the final as he's in the other side of the draw.....so there's only Nadal that stands in the way of Murray winning this GS.

Erm... touché i guess.

Other than Murray being the best Brit since Fred Perry....he does obviously deserve to win a GS.

Erm... Suck my balls, pal. I have no interest in the Scottish tw*t - why the f*ck would I know who he is playing?

I caught a 2 second clip on SSN of him playing a Frenchman - sorry if I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it.

Tell you what - why don't you go to a match and ask him if you can wax his love-length with your nipples, you gay-batting c*nt?

He's the worst player to ever enter the top 3. Argue all you want - it's fact. He has no killer shot and is distinctly average. His entire game relies on wearing the opponent out by hitting his double-handed gay shots like a f*cking girl. He's so far up his own a*se you'd need a 24-man cave-rescue team, 3 surgeons and a 14-mile length of rope just to find his f*cking week-old copy of "Andy Murray - Me, Me, Me" he left behind before embarking on another "glorious" trek into the deepest echelons of his rectal cavity.

Anyone who kisses their biceps having been utterly outclassed by someone half their size, only to win due to the fact that he's worked up incredible stamina on his anal excursions, needs a kicking the likes of which the World has never seen.

He is arrogant, discourteous, petulant in defeat and ungracious in victory. He is a gangrenous boil on the anus of the tennis-playing fraternity and the sooner he f*cks off back to searching his sh*tbox for good, the better.

And, friend. Don't come the big "I know everything about tennis because I W*nk myself half-blind every time my biggest, bestest hero Andy gets all sweaty and hot on a court", because it doesn't wash with me.

Now f*ck off, gimp.

Fecking hell Lando,

You seem to know how much of a 'tw@' he is, so you must have some interest in him to have that opinion.

The kissing of the bicep was to prove he had been training over the off season because people had criticised his fitness.

"I've trodden on your tongue, there, but I didn't realise it was on the floor, waiting for Murray to sh*t on it" Get real man will you? You can't just come here spouting :censored: about someone and not know the facts. It just strikes that you're trying to purposely buck the trend.

I've been to a match...and just because you've been well and truly shown up on your pointless argument, I'm now gay? Good one, top class assumption that.

As for him being the worst player to enter the top three...well you can't be a bad player to enter the top three....end of.

You'd be arrogant if you were that rich and the third best tennis player in the world, and you know it, so don't come the no i wouldn't card, because, as you put it "that doesn't wash with me"

Did i say i knew everything about tennis, thought not. I just don't like people that come spouting their mouth off about a subject that they can't even get the facts right on. Kind of damages the argument.

Now you feck off.

I think I'd better - that W*nk you're in the middle of looks very close to blowing.

You wouldn't want it to hit me instead of Andrew, now, would you? :eyebrow

I say it as I see it, sunshine.

If you don't like "the big, nasty man" reigning the truth down on your little spunk-fest, I suggest you grow a thicker skin.

It might stop you chafing your c*ck the next time Murray bends over...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

Erm... touché i guess.

Now f*ck off, gimp.

Fecking hell Lando,

Now you feck off.

I think I'd better - that W*nk you're in the middle of looks very close to blowing.

If you don't like "the big, nasty man" reigning the truth down on your little spunk-fest, I suggest you grow a thicker skin.

Far from a big nasty man ye biff.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

Erm... touché i guess.

Now f*ck off, gimp.

Fecking hell Lando,

Now you feck off.

Lmao, back at school are you Lando, how juvenile.

I don't have a problem with you saying it as you see it...but what you are saying isn't even factually correct. Then you blow your lid over him not liking the English. Yet you probably don't like the Jocks...join the fecking club.

As for me :censored: over Murray, where did that come from. I merely put you in your place about the facts of the debate, and you are obviously not the sort of person who admits they're wrong.

I think this all comes down to you have an extremely distinct lack of knowledge in tennis, as you are talking out of your backside.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am

Federer is playing Haas this lunchtime. Should be a good one!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

wasn't he at dunblane school when that shooting happened - that must warp a kid.

Maybe it is bo11ox but I heard he was in the school.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:45 am

Big Niall wrote:wasn't he at dunblane school when that shooting happened - that must warp a kid.

Maybe it is bo11ox but I heard he was in the school.

he is definately from Dunblane and i doubt there will be many schools so he possibly was mate.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

Yes he was Niall you are correct. Also Maria Sharapova is a Chernbyl survivor.
Last edited by tubby on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 am

bavlondon wrote:Yes he was Niall you are correct. Also Maria Sharapova is a Chernbyl survivor.

Think most of the birds by ours look like they are from chenobyl, Sharapova certainly does not :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum