Some pics from my last trip to Thailand

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Reg » Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 am

Go for the Russian tourists, legs up to their necks and gorgeous. Got to me careful with some of those Thai errr... 'women'.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed May 15, 2013 10:38 am

Reg » Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 am wrote:Go for the Russian tourists, legs up to their necks and gorgeous. Got to me careful with some of those Thai errr... 'women'.

Must admit I got caught out once by one of them. I was in some little bar on some little island, pi$$ed as a fart watching this beauty pole dance for me. My mates were at the bar snigger-ing away when I went up to the bar to get another beer they told me I had been eyeing up a bloke. I couldn't tell, I was that blind I failed to see the Adam's apple - but through beer goggles it looked alright.   :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby redno7 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

wouldn't touch any of the dirty little thai scraggers. mucky filthy little whores.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 15, 2013 11:57 am

redno7 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 am wrote:wouldn't touch any of the dirty little thai scraggers. mucky filthy little whores.

Methinks someone found out about the ladyboys, after the event!  :laugh:  :laugh:
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redno7 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:11 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 am wrote:
redno7 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 am wrote:wouldn't touch any of the dirty little thai scraggers. mucky filthy little whores.

Methinks someone found out about the ladyboys, after the event!  :laugh:  :laugh:

did I make it a bit obvious?  :wwww
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 pm

As the song said and you guys only endorse it.

"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot"

:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Thu May 16, 2013 5:02 am

woof woof ! » Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm wrote:As the song said and you guys only endorse it.

"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot"

:(

Which is why a lot of people are heading to the less travelled roads of Vietnam,Laos and Cambodia which in turn will means those roads will become paved.

Gods know where you people looking for off beaten track are going to go next  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 16, 2013 8:19 am

Which is why a lot of people are heading to the less travelled roads of Vietnam,Laos and Cambodia

They opened up over a decade ago mate.

In Asia I think the west of China probably offers a lot in terms of being "off the beaten track", failing that there's always North Korea   :wwww   :D

Myanamar (Burma) could however prove to be the next big thing. Already relaxing their restrictions on tourism, when you look at a map there are so many islands off their coastline west and southwest of Myeik just waiting to be "discovered". They could  be the Phuket and Ko Samui of 30 years ago.      :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 am

woof woof ! » Thu May 16, 2013 7:19 am wrote:
Which is why a lot of people are heading to the less travelled roads of Vietnam,Laos and Cambodia

They opened up over a decade ago mate.

In Asia I think the west of China probably offers a lot in terms of being "off the beaten track", failing that there's always North Korea   :wwww   :D

Myanamar (Burma) could however prove to be the next big thing. Already relaxing their restrictions on tourism, when you look at a map there are so many islands off their coastline west and southwest of Myeik just waiting to be "discovered". They could  be the Phuket and Ko Samui of 30 years ago.      :)

Go on then you old relic, get there before everyone else does so we don't have to hear you whinge about it on here.  :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

I was in Burma last October with the family, did a full tour, wonderful place but very simple. Recommended to all and the sooner you go the better before the masses arrive.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu May 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Haven't done Vietnam, nothing really of interest there although Phu Quoc looks ok. Done Cambodia.. Siem Reap is obviously a must see for Angkor Wat and I did a few days in Pnomh Penh too. There isn't much to see in PP tbh.  Shooting, killing fields and the S21 museum. Most of it is generally a lot more wild west compared to Thailand and more gritty. Thing is I like beaches and Sinhoukiville was ok but too many beggars. Laos was boring, didn't see anything of interest there. I will never go to China again either. One time having lunch somewhere I saw a lady hold her baby to the side of the table. The baby proceeded to Sh*t and the lady then shouted at some of the service staff to come clean it up. Not how I want to spend my holiday tbh.

Thailand may be heavily visited but it's a good combination of good food, beaches, culture and cheap... well still relatively cheap by Western standards. Try finding a beach like the below and see how much you end up paying. I paid £20 a night to stay at this beach and had great food for a few quid to go with it.

Burma does interest me although I probably won't go there till they have a better infrastructure in place. Unfortunately I need a few home comforts in place before I will go anywhere.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 am

Awesome pics Bav.  Hope you had a great time.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum