Newkit fatbusters 2008 - Who's on a diet?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby burjennio » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:19 pm

The festivities officially came skidding to a halt this morning with my now annual pilgrimage to the gym to burn off that Christmas "puppy fat". up at 6am for a bowl of porridge - swiftly changes to fruit n fibre after I nearly choked on the worst tasting thing ive ever put in my mouth (insert joke here) . At the gym for 630, all my cardio done, rolled out for work at 0750, eating nothing but fruit, lean meats and NO SWEETIES OR BOOZE means that at lunch time on day 1, Im gonna kill someone, id swear the vending machine is calling my name and all I can think about is toffee crisps and sausage rolls, but all im getting in chicken and ham roll and a banana, so I says to myself I says "lets see if anyone on Newkit is going thru the same as me" so the Newkit fatbusters 2008 was born - on a diet? struggling to stick to it? just need someone to talk to? sign here I'll start

Name Burjennio

weight 215lbs

target weight 160lb

goal this month 205lb

come on, together we'll fight that flab or die trying (figureativly speaking)
burjennio

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:42 pm

go on i'm with you on this one i got a shoulder injury in nov and not been able to do much since add xmas on top of that and we have a new santa for next year :p

got to start getting in the gym but i think i will have to go swimming first for the shoulder

would like to lose a stone or so? ???? ?????  :( :(
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Never needed a diet seeing as my metabolism goes at 100mph

One day I'll balloon though  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:56 pm

gonna wait till next year.....weather is too cold, and I'm enjoying my lovely warm food......

This thread is making me hungry.....

I think i'll make a nice snack now.....mm a burger me thinks...

it....Image

That should do
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 am

now that's just mean :D :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:16 am

i did 3 sit ups last week!!! yay me

and i cant diet, i like food, men arent meant to diet. we need red meat, alcohol, crisps...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:47 am

Where do I sign up?

Stopped smoking about 5 years back and mix that with quite a sedentary life style, on set of middle age and over indulgence I have put on about 17lbs (about 8kg).

Weight 171 (78kg)
Target 150-154 (69kg)
Goal 1-2lb per week (.5-1kg)

If I can get below 11 stone I'll be well chuffed and ideally I would like to get near that target by the end of April (this year  :) )

Gonna take it easy, swimming, easy cycling, walking/jogging eventually and golf (which I stopped playing 6 years ago due to becoming Dad for the first time).  Everything in moderation... as they say.

I reckon we report back with progress on mondays... what d'ya say?

Good luck
PhiLFC

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:00 am

it's weird when you get to your 30's how you start to get fat. up to then i used to eat like a feckin pig all the time and booze like a tramp and still never had an ounce of fat on me and never weighed any more or less than about 11st. since then i eat the same, drink maybe fractionally less and yet i now weigh nearly 13st.

i'm not gonna do anything about it though, cos i'm a bloke  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 am

PhiLFC Posted on Jan. 08 2008,09:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do I sign up?

Stopped smoking about 5 years back and mix that with quite a sedentary life style, on set of middle age and over indulgence I have put on about 17lbs (about 8kg).

Weight 171 (78kg)
Target 150-154 (69kg)
Goal 1-2lb per week (.5-1kg)

If I can get below 11 stone I'll be well chuffed and ideally I would like to get near that target by the end of April (this year   )

Gonna take it easy, swimming, easy cycling, walking/jogging eventually and golf (which I stopped playing 6 years ago due to becoming Dad for the first time).  Everything in moderation... as they say.

I reckon we report back with progress on mondays... what d'ya say?

Good luck

Good call Phil, every Monday post your progress (or lack there of!) then in about 4 months time we'll get the before and after pics up, just to show off

Anyone else?
burjennio

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:10 am

Woollyback wrote:it's weird when you get to your 30's how you start to get fat. up to then i used to eat like a feckin pig all the time and booze like a tramp and still never had an ounce of fat on me and never weighed any more or less than about 11st. since then i eat the same, drink maybe fractionally less and yet i now weigh nearly 13st.

i'm not gonna do anything about it though, cos i'm a bloke  :D

Same here mate but on my holiday pictures I look fucking awful.  And I was absolutely fucked playing a game of beach volleyball.  I just look like the fat cunt that I really am.  Time to do something about it.
PhiLFC

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:10 am

Before and after pictures? ???? You know where you can stick that idea :D
PhiLFC

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:24 am

I think the easiest why to loose weight is through stress. September last year I weighed approx 10 and a half stone. Now after 3 of the most stressfull months I have ever had in my life, I weigh 8 stone 9. I would love my weight to stay around this. I know I won't be dieting like you guys but I would like to try this out with you. I would like to try to keep my weight around the 8 stone 9/ 9 stone mark. My partner is 16 stone and although hes 6 foot 1 you would not think he was the weight he is. Hes also going on a diet. But he can loose weight really easy. He wants to be 13 stone. All hes does is cut out fatty foods and alcohol and goes for walks and the weight falls of.
If its ok with you I'll post every Monday to let you know how we get on.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 am

Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm f.uckin sick of people on diets, you get all these chubby people saying "oh I can't eat that I'm on a diet" but do they ever lose weight.................... DO THEY MY AR5E! :angry:

People need to just exercise more rather than eating less :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Paul C wrote:I'm f.uckin sick of people who whinge and moan, you get all these  whiners saying "oh whinge bitch moan" but do they ever do anything about it.................... DO THEY MY AR5E! :angry:

People need to just exercise more rather than whinging and moaning for no apparent reason :(

yeh totally agree mate
PhiLFC

Next

Return to General Chat Forum