Newkit fatbusters 2008 - Who's on a diet?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:21 am

PhiLFC wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:hi guys

not a bad week another 2lb down that's 13 in total wanted to get to the full stone but just short oh well will just have to wait till next week

still going well at the moment i can't go running at the mo either due to ANOTHER injury ( yes i know glass boy ) will be trying to get up the swimming pool

phil if you having problems running go for a swim it's low impact so ideal for us oldes :p

well there's no easy way of saying this but I've got psoriasis mate and people look at you like your a :censored: leper.  I'm lucky as I've only got it on my body.

I love swimming but it aint much of a weight loss exercise anyway, well not in comparison to running or cycling.  I read a recent report where it was found that people who go swimming and burn off say 500 calories in a session will eat 750 calories almost immediately after the swim because it makes you so ravenous  :D   Its true isn't it - you hit the hot chocolate and crisps and pies and everything else to get rid of your hunger pangs straight after a swim.

i would just say balls to them but i see what you mean

as for the hunger ya i do know what you mean i use to swim a mile every morning before work and by breakfast i would be chomping for what every i could get ( tones the body up well though ), i don't get the chance to get out on my bike as much as i would like and when i do i have to take my lad with me so it's more of a joy ride than a good work out

anyway keep it mate
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:24 am

LFC2007 wrote:Keep it up fat folk  :D

will do  :D
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:19 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:

not a bad week another 2lb down that's 13 in total wanted to get to the full stone but just short oh well will just have to wait till next week

still going well at the moment i can't go running at the mo either due to ANOTHER injury ( yes i know glass boy ) will be trying to get up the swimming pool

phil if you having problems running go for a swim it's low impact so ideal for us oldes :p

well there's no easy way of saying this but I've got psoriasis mate and people look at you like your a :censored: leper.  I'm lucky as I've only got it on my body.

I love swimming but it aint much of a weight loss exercise anyway, well not in comparison to running or cycling.  I read a recent report where it was found that people who go swimming and burn off say 500 calories in a session will eat 750 calories almost immediately after the swim because it makes you so ravenous  :D   Its true isn't it - you hit the hot chocolate and crisps and pies and everything else to get rid of your hunger pangs straight after a swim.

as for the hunger ya i do know what you mean i use to swim a mile every morning before work and by breakfast i would be chomping for what every i could get ( tones the body up well though ), i don't get the chance to get out on my bike as much as i would like and when i do i have to take my lad with me so it's more of a joy ride than a good work out

anyway keep it mate

How many calories are in all the p!ss and chlorine you swallow while swimming :p
Last edited by Big Niall on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:36 pm

it's all free you can drink as much of it as you like :D

same as the plasters that are free as well  :wwww
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Big Niall wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:

anyway keep it mate

How many calories are in all the p!ss and chlorine you swallow while swimming :p

Same amount as you p!ss n sweat into the pool water
PhiLFC

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:13 pm

171 starting weight
170 wk 1
168 wk 2
167 wk 3
166 wk 4
165 wk 5
163 wk 6
163 wk 7... didn't weigh myself last week so I'm guessing no move
163 wk 8... no move but having been out for a meal and had a cuppla sessions I reckon that's a bonus.

8lbs in 8 weeks keeps me on target

Big effort required this week to lose the next cuppla pounds.
PhiLFC

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 am

hi all

i didn't weigh last week either, did on sunday night though and i had lost another 2lb so that's??

1 STONE 1lb

well happy with that, not been so great this week been out for a meal for my b/day and another last night for my lads b/day but as long as i don't put on i will be happy

your doing well phil not putting on even after an outing on the ale good job

take it easy and up with the lettice
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum