Naseem hamed - Disgrace

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:57 pm

Big Niall wrote:
jkop wrote:He was a cocky little b@st@rd !

he was an excellent fighter but will not go down as one of the greats like he always said he would. Barrera really gave him a beating, not because of speed or strength but because he knew the art of boxing. It is a very technical sport and not just guys swinging at each other . If you disrespect the art by relying on pure speed or strengh a top class boxer will beat you.

True. And to showboat the way Hamed did, you need to be exceptionally good, like sugar ray leonard, or Roy Jones junior or its only a matter of time before someone puts yer lights out.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:13 pm

Mikz wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
jkop wrote:He was a cocky little b@st@rd !

he was an excellent fighter but will not go down as one of the greats like he always said he would. Barrera really gave him a beating, not because of speed or strength but because he knew the art of boxing. It is a very technical sport and not just guys swinging at each other . If you disrespect the art by relying on pure speed or strengh a top class boxer will beat you.

True. And to showboat the way Hamed did, you need to be exceptionally good, like sugar ray leonard, or Roy Jones junior or its only a matter of time before someone puts yer lights out.

To be fair though despite getting a pummeling from Barerra he never got stopped, and deserved credit for that.
He is obviously one of them people that think that they are beyond the law, but as a fighter when i was just getting into me boxing he was one of the best fighters to watch.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:46 pm

Big Niall wrote:It is terrible that a dangerous driver like Hamed who broke/fractured nearly every bone in some poor guy, and got sentanced to 15 months is out after 16 weeks.

It really makes a mockery of justice. :angry:

I was shocked to hear that little ponce was out, gawd everthing about this place is a soft touch..  :no
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luvliverpool » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:07 pm

There really is no such thing as a Justice system in this Country!
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:00 am

Disgraceful. I'd have put the c*nt inside for at least 5 years.

I hated the tw*t ever since I first saw him on the tv.

He's a cocky b*stard who will get what's coming to him sooner or later.

W*nker.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum