Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:59 pm

RTEs after match analysis from the Barca game

http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/Y7ZHP51MFRRJD6W0

Leave it about 2 or 3 mins in when the rant starts  :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Its about time we had some pundits on our football coverage that can see through the hype. He was just stating what every non manure fan thinks. Good on him. :buttrock
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:17 pm

"Ronaldo is a c*nt" :D  :laugh:

WELL SAID!!

haha
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:30 pm

As good as he is , he's still a major pr!ck :)
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Dundalk wrote:RTEs after match analysis from the Barca game

http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/Y7ZHP51MFRRJD6W0

Leave it about 2 or 3 mins in when the rant starts  :laugh:

:lookaround
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm

whats wrong red@heart?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby destro » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:23 pm

They are all c0cks on there Dunphy usually the biggest one,  they are normally having a go at Gerrard, how these people actually have a show amazes me. They are only on there to boost the ratings by being "controversial"

Its like watching Waldorf and Stadler up on the balcony
destro

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 pm

would sooner listen to these guys than the people sky show, fooking brown nosers the lot of them.

Ronaldo the best player in the world my arse
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:34 am

Normally Dunphy and Co are c*cks with chips on their shoulders, but they called it right this time. Even though I'm obviously biased, I thought the same watching that match. Ronaldo is nothing but a winging little w@nkers that spits the dummy because someone touches him. He believes his own hype now obviously. Someone better give him something to go down about soon for real, or I'll be asking questions of the standard of player now playing in the league. Do you reckon Vinny Jones or Rudduck would have stood for his poncing about?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 am

I think they are right more often than not, they ignore the hype which nobody else in the media has the b*lls to do.

Souness did some world cup coverage and said it was a real eye opener and that he could say things on RTE coverage that he couldnt on bbc/itv/sky as they have too much of a vested interest in the hyping up of players.

Ronaldo is great nearly every week against Bolton/Spurs etc but has never done it at the very top level - he might in the future but not yet. I watch all the games on RTE as the cut through the monumental amounts of bullsh1t around.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:would sooner listen to these guys than the people sky show, fooking brown nosers the lot of them.

Ronaldo is at present the best player in the world. For the last 2 years he has been absolutely phenomenal, however much it pains me to say it. He's the best player I've seen in the Premiership. For a winger, his goal to game ratio is unbelievable and however much we hate him, he is top top quality.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:58 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:would sooner listen to these guys than the people sky show, fooking brown nosers the lot of them.

Ronaldo is at present the best player in the world. For the last 2 years he has been absolutely phenomenal, however much it pains me to say it. He's the best player I've seen in the Premiership. For a winger, his goal to game ratio is unbelievable and however much we hate him, he is top top quality.

Nah, Thierry Henry for me is still the best player to have graced the game in England for the past 20 odd years.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Big Niall » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:

If you look at his games against Chelsea,Arsenal or us then he has not been that great (okay, he scored from Reina error this year),

In the latter stages of the Champions league, he hasn't done anything - where was he against Milan last year or Barcelona last week?

In the world cup where did he disappear to in the semi finals?

The best players like Zidane and Kaka step up a level for the big games.

Ronaldo is great for a team going for the league as he is consistently very good but he is not great as he hasn't done it at the highest level.

He also has a poor work ethic and refusing to track back can cost a team.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Did very little again - how many times can a player do so little at the big games, score a hatrick against Birmingham or somebody like that and have the media hype them up as the best in the world.

Messi (yet again) ran the show.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Messi has more humility in his left nacker than that soft sod will ever dream of having.

Laughed out loud last night at the bit were he crossed his arms folded and huffed at the crowd. Comedy gold!

Nice adams apple though - very sculptured.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum