:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Image

My name is Candy , I hump you long time xxx

Whats the camels name
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 pm

you may of heard of it, but there is a web site called holidays uncovered. It is a site where people who have been to various destinations give reports on what the hotel was like and also the resort.
When you go in the site, at the top drop down menu just select where you are going and it will then give you a list of all the hotels in the area. Scroll down until you find yours and read the reviews.

http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:05 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Image

My name is Candy , I hump you long time xxx

So are you the one on the right or on the left woof? :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:19 pm

My mate went to Egypt, he has eat Octopus and has the sh!ts all holiday, it was that bad he shat the bed in his sleep :D

The moral of the story is watch what you eat!!!! :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Paul C wrote:My mate went to Egypt, he has eat Octopus and has the sh!ts all holiday, it was that bad he shat the bed in his sleep :D

The moral of the story is watch what you eat!!!! :;):

:laugh:

I ate an octopus pizza once in greece - like a feckin plateful of rubber and cheese it was.  Never again :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:08 pm

why do they call the camel the ship of the desert? cos it's full of arab seamen

a bird i know has just come back from hurgada, said it was lovely but she's a seasoned traveller and could make a docker blush with her scruffy manc potty mouth so maybe they warned the locals that tina was coming to town. saw her holiday snaps and the beaches looked absolutely out of this world. her t1ts also looked very nice in a skimpy bikini i might add :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:37 pm

Christ, I never thought it would be this bloody warm in Egypt!  Roasted the ti.ts off myself on the first day and I've had to spend yesterday and today in the shade - luckily my hotel has a reasonably priced internet cafe and plenty of bars.

Very impressed with the place overall though.  Food and drink is reasonably priced and all the staff at the place I'm staying are excellent.  Not much to see really in Hurghada though and the whole having to tip staff for everything is a bit tedious- you wonder whether they expect a tip just for smiling at you :laugh:

I'm happy enough though, 2 hours ahead here, so you can just sit and have a few beers watching the world cup on the big screen at 8 and then 10 o'clock at night- what more do you want?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:10 pm

plenty of germans in hurghada usually. have you seen any??

have you also tried the lingo i gave you

try this one when the price is too high

rah'lee, wulahi lazeem tal'arta halass (it takes time to pronounce it correctly)

Last edited by Judge on Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:43 pm

Judge wrote:rah'lee, wulahi lazeem tal'arta halass (it takes time to pronounce it correctly)

Sounds like..."rally all them lazy tarts, I don't need this hassle"   :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:07 pm

do you want to know what it actually means, you'll have to pm me, as i want john to say it too an unscrupulous egyptian trader :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:35 pm

Judge wrote:plenty of germans in hurghada usually. have you seen any??

have you also tried the lingo i gave you

try this one when the price is too high

rah'lee, wulahi lazeem tal'arta halass (it takes time to pronounce it correctly)

Full of Germans mate, seen one lad in an Everton shirt and met one Scottish couple but apart from that most are Germans - which means getting up extra early to book your sunlounger by the pool :laugh:

Tried a bit of your lingo first day Judge, but the fellah looked at me as if I'd 2 heads.  I can speak a little bit of German which is actually more helpful than Egyptian in Hurghada :laugh:

Think there's also a few Swedes kicking around so should be quite good banter watching the England game tonight...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:53 pm

me and my mate went to egypt, one day we were walking and neither of us had a watch, anyway i see an arab crouched down by a camel and my mate goes over and asks the time. the arab cups the camels balls in his hands and lifts the slightly and says "15 minutes past 3".

my mate comes back and says "thats amazing, i asked the arab the time, he lifted its b0ll0x and gave the time"  so anyway i didnt believe him and thouht i would try myself, i walked over and asked for the time. again the arab lifted the camels nads and said "16 minutes past 3".

i said "thats amazing, you can tell the time just by lifting the camels ball bag"

the arab replied..................................

....................................................wait for it............

are you read for the punchline yet guys.......................................................................

"yes, if i move his scrotum i can see that clock over there"

112-1077774096

Postby Lionheart » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:44 pm

peewee wrote:me and my mate went to egypt, one day we were walking and neither of us had a watch, anyway i see an arab crouched down by a camel and my mate goes over and asks the time. the arab cups the camels balls in his hands and lifts the slightly and says "15 minutes past 3".

my mate comes back and says "thats amazing, i asked the arab the time, he lifted its b0ll0x and gave the time"  so anyway i didnt believe him and thouht i would try myself, i walked over and asked for the time. again the arab lifted the camels nads and said "16 minutes past 3".

i said "thats amazing, you can tell the time just by lifting the camels ball bag"

the arab replied..................................

....................................................wait for it............

are you read for the punchline yet guys.......................................................................

"yes, if i move his scrotum i can see that clock over there"

boom...boom!!! (the sound of a gun going off in peewee's left ear for having the audacity for telling such a lame and corny joke)  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:56 pm

john craig wrote:Christ, I never thought it would be this bloody warm in Egypt!

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Erm , where did you think Egypt was JC ? next door to Greenland ?  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum