Bomb blast in egypt - Tourists hit again

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 am

metalhead wrote:Thats good  :D

Seriously though, I've been hearing that alot about those fanatic muslims want their own state in parts of Asia, which is bloody terrifying. In the Middle East its very different though! Muslim Fanatics are more into power and taking control of political stance in a country and ofcourse their impending mission to free Jeruselam from the hands of the ''infidel zionists''. etc...

F8cked up isn't it?

Thailand is a buddhist country mate but they allow freedom of religion, the vast majority of the south is muslim (it borders malaysia) but i have to be honest and say the Thais do not hold them back from anything, they are free to practice their religion but there is always a handful wanting control so they agitate and make life worse for their fellow muslims as well as for the people such as army and police sent down there, not forgetting the poor teachers that get murdered regularly.
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:50 am

Very similar to what the Taliban did back in the 80's, during when Afghanistan was run by a communist regime. I've been reading a book called ''The Great war for Civilization'' I think thats the name by Robert Fisk, and it has been a great read really, because it mainly talks about his experience with extremism in the Middle East (mostly in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan), turns out the Taliban weren't at all that innocent when defending Afghanistan during the Soviet oppression. Like you said, they murdered teachers, students and police who were against or not muslims. They forced alot of people to convert to Islam, because if you don't then your dead! Ironically, the U.S called them Freedom fighters back then, but now they call them Terrorists.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum