Bomb blast in egypt - Tourists hit again

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 am

bomb blast story

what a shame these idiots are targeting tourist destinations and ruining egypts economy again

these folk are not islamic brothers of the arab world they are terrorists who use and twist islam for their own selfish needs  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:27 am

my 2 cents.

pisses me of mate nothing wrong with believing in god its religion that is the problem get rid I say if we wanna speak to god do it at home it is as good a place as any where.

I think religion has cause enough sh.it now time to get rid and lets keep god close to us but privet and stop showing off off how great we are as people and start living more like it.

Religion only helps the people preching it as it lines there pockets and the people who go church every week losing out there has to be a better way to have faith then that.

I have a soft spot for alot of faiths and alot of them do speak truth but no one in my eyes speaks an more truth then the other.

So it will always cause a problem.

I also think these bombings are prime reason why religion don't work as it can be used to force ideal's on weakened spirits and pray on the weak minded.

I meen if there is a god some of all great power and wisdom I don't see how any one would think he would want us killing each other , if that was case surely if he was that way of thinking and had that enjoyment , he would be down here right now throwing lighting bolts up our ar.ses and telling us all what poor humans we have become.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 pm

This is what to expect from religious fanatics

I was sent this by a friend who is reading a book about a woman in Afghanistan when the Taliban took over.

Taliban Declaration

Our watan is now known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.  These are the laws that we will enforce and you will obey:

All citizens must pray five times a day.  If it is prayer time and you are caught doing something other, you will be beaten.

All men will grow their beards.  The correct length is at least one clenched fist beneath the chin.  If you do not abide by this, you will be beaten.

All boys will wear turbans.  Boys in grade one through six will wear black turbans, higher grades will wear white.  All boys will wear Islamic clothes.  Shirt collars will be buttoned.

Singing is forbidden.

Dancing is forbidden.

Playing cards, playing chess, gambling, and kite flying are forbidden.

Writing books, watching films, and painting pictures are forbidden.

If you keep parakeets, you will be beaten.  Your birds will be killed.

If you steal, your hand will be cut off at the wrist.  If you steal again, your foot will be cut off.

If you are not Muslim, do not worship where you can be seen by Muslims.  If you do, you will be beaten and imprisoned.  If you are caught trying to convert a Muslim to your faith, you will be executed.

Attention women:
You will stay inside your homes at all times.  It is not proper for women to wander aimlessly about the streets.  If you go outside, you must be accompanied by a mahram, a male relative.  If you are caught alone on the street, you will be beaten and sent home.

You will not, under any circumstance, show your face.  You will cover with burqa when outside.  If you do not, you will be severely beaten.

Cosmetics are forbidden.

Jewellery is forbidden.

You will not wear charming clothes.

You will not speak unless spoken to.

You will not make eye contact with men.

You will not laugh in public.  If you do, you will be beaten.

You will not paint your nails.  If you do, you will lose a finger.

Girls are forbidden from attending school.  All schools for girls will be closed immediately.

Women are forbidden from working.

If you are found guilty of adultery, you will be stoned to death.

Listen.  Listen well.  Obey.   

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Wtf :(  Jesus H Christ, oh dear oh dear.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

holy sh!t woof, do they really do that? christ thats outrageous:(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Madmax » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm

They did thay when the taliban were in controle of afghanistan now its all changed ever since the war. Still alsot of trouble but its a litle like a democratic state now...
I hate terrorism any form of it be it religious fantics belonging to chritianity,islam or hinduism or terrorism from brutal regimes..
Feck them all... Clueless people..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:24 pm

many people over the years have used religon as means for violence and control all because of books and some supposed characters that lived years and years ago and some magical people in the sky - religon has been the cause of pretty much every war over the years and its wrong .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 am

woof woof ! wrote:This is what to expect from religious fanatics

I was sent this by a friend who is reading a book about a woman in Afghanistan when the Taliban took over.

Taliban Declaration

Our watan is now known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.  These are the laws that we will enforce and you will obey:

All citizens must pray five times a day.  If it is prayer time and you are caught doing something other, you will be beaten.

All men will grow their beards.  The correct length is at least one clenched fist beneath the chin.  If you do not abide by this, you will be beaten.

All boys will wear turbans.  Boys in grade one through six will wear black turbans, higher grades will wear white.  All boys will wear Islamic clothes.  Shirt collars will be buttoned.

Singing is forbidden.

Dancing is forbidden.

If you steal, your hand will be cut off at the wrist.  If you steal again, your foot will be cut off.

If you are not Muslim, do not worship where you can be seen by Muslims.  If you do, you will be beaten and imprisoned.  If you are caught trying to convert a Muslim to your faith, you will be executed.

Attention women:
You will stay inside your homes at all times.  It is not proper for women to wander aimlessly about the streets.  If you go outside, you must be accompanied by a mahram, a male relative.  If you are caught alone on the street, you will be beaten and sent home.

You will not, under any circumstance, show your face.  You will cover with burqa when outside.  If you do not, you will be severely beaten.

Cosmetics are forbidden.

Jewellery is forbidden.

Girls are forbidden from attending school.  All schools for girls will be closed immediately.

Mods on here should learn from this and apply it in this forum :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:23 am

metalhead wrote:

Taliban Declaration

Singing is forbidden.

Dancing is forbidden.

Attention women:

Cosmetics are forbidden.

Jewellery is forbidden.

Most of the stuff would be cool by me except the bit about playing cards and gambling being forbidden. Feck that.

I'm not including the laws which refer to women of course as they are outrageous, before I get me head kicked in by Nan and Ciggs  :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:34 am

There are bombing on a daily basis in southern thailand, yes it's the muslims wanting their own state etc. soldiers are regularly killed, civilians are regularly killed, school teachers are targeted and regularly killed, and Buddhist monks have been victims many times of beheading. there have been over 3000 deaths in the past 3 years.

Of course there have been muslim deaths also, most notable when the army captured quite a few and placed them in the back of a wagon in the blistering heat and many of the died, and on another occasion the muslims attacked an army barracks to steal guns but the army had been tipped off and opened fire killing them.

luckily the deep south is not a tourist destination, it is further south than phuket and samui, its the border with malaysia at yala, pattani and narathiwat.

Info on Deep South
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 am

bigmick wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Taliban Declaration

Singing is forbidden.

Dancing is forbidden.

Attention women:

Cosmetics are forbidden.

Jewellery is forbidden.

Most of the stuff would be cool by me except the bit about playing cards and gambling being forbidden. Feck that.

I'm not including the laws which refer to women of course as they are outrageous, before I get me head kicked in by Nan and Ciggs  :D

Did you cus? Mods, take this man and let him get beaten, he has been giving eye contact to some women on here too. Disgraceful :no

kidding mick :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 am

peewee wrote:There are bombing on a daily basis in southern thailand, yes it's the muslims wanting their own state etc. soldiers are regularly killed, civilians are regularly killed, school teachers are targeted and regularly killed, and Buddhist monks have been victims many times of beheading. there have been over 3000 deaths in the past 3 years.

Of course there have been muslim deaths also, most notable when the army captured quite a few and placed them in the back of a wagon in the blistering heat and many of the died, and on another occasion the muslims attacked an army barracks to steal guns but the army had been tipped off and opened fire killing them.

luckily the deep south is not a tourist destination, it is further south than phuket and samui, its the border with malaysia at yala, pattani and narathiwat.

Info on Deep South

Peewee, its time I made my own state, want to join? I'm thinking of eradicating Old Toilet first.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am

yeah we can call it peehead or metalwee   :D
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

Thats good  :D

Seriously though, I've been hearing that alot about those fanatic muslims want their own state in parts of Asia, which is bloody terrifying. In the Middle East its very different though! Muslim Fanatics are more into power and taking control of political stance in a country and ofcourse their impending mission to free Jeruselam from the hands of the ''infidel zionists''. etc...

F8cked up isn't it?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 am

Oh on the Egypt bomb blast thing, Im working with 4 Egyptians in my company, all of them are telling me this is Palestinian work or revenge from a Palestinian group on the Egyptian government because of what happened in Gaza last January.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum