Help needed, - Pain in the bum kids.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 am

Feckin horrible ferel kids ruling the streets of Britain, they are like ants on the march, they are the lowest of the low in society scaring and bullying people and getting away with it.

Pretty soon people are going to take back the country with vigilanty style attacks and I hope it happens soon.

Blairs Britain is responsible for the shambles that is now so called England with more and more British people leaving by the day.

Who do you blame? The kids that have no respect and no morals? Or the parents? That sit around drinking all day long, smoking weed and taking other drugs, having babies to every Tom, Dick & Harry whilst the British tax payer pays for their ferel off springs.

The feckin doo-gooders have got a lot to answer to with their human rights bollox, I think these women should be either sterilised or given the pill injection that stops you having kids for 2-3 years, they cannot cope with the kids they have, they get taken into care then they bring more ferel rats into the world, the kids are abused and go on to be abusers.

That Baby Peter case was a perfect example of how fecked up society is, then you have that dirty stinking trollop Karen Mathews, and them kids from Yorkshire who are on trial now for attempting to murder them two little boys what they put them through was horrendous.

As to what you can do Kharhaz and you will have to do something incase this situation ends up like the one in Yorkshire or the poor fella from Warrington who was beaten to death by these yobs.

You have to tell the police, and you have to film these ferel rats damaging your property its the only way to catch them in the act, because if it goes to court you will have evidence, tell your neighbours also and try and protect your property and children as best you can.

Sometimes I bloody hate living in Holland but there is noway I will be bringing my child up in that Great Britain. Sorry if that sound snobby cause Im far from it, its just the way I feel.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:In a bit of problem here. My oldest was walking home one day from school when some kid, who he didnt know, decided to pick on him. For no reason as they do. This pain followed my son all the way home giving him grief. So now he knows where we live. My lad hangs around the park around the corner now and again with a local lad and so this bully decides to also hang out there with his mates. Of course, on his own this kid is nothing but with a gang he is something, he decides to chase my kid around until he ran into our local shop until they buggered off. We found out about this so I went around there to get him home. The shopkeeper see my lad out of the shop as I was nearing it making sure they didnt start on him. But as soon as my lad showed his face they sat up ready to beat him up.

Naturally, on seeing this, my blood began to boil.

I told Daniel (my lad) to come to me then checked to see if these were the kids picking on him. They were so I started walking towards them, they shot away like bullets from a gun.

So I got Daniel home. Then the kids who were picking on him came around to our house and started throwing stones at the windows. I went outside and again, off they ran. At that time, there were 4 of them.

Tonight, once again a loud thump against our window, this time by a gang of 6 of them (the ring leader wasnt there) but a couple of his other mates were.

This is going to go on and on and we are stumped. We havent a clue as to get the little b@stards. We have one name and no idea as to where they live. When we went out there they scattered all over the place. Its only a matter of time before they put one of our windows through. The worst thing is nobody knows who these kids are, my kids dont know, ive never seen them, and our neighbours have never seen them either.

How do we go about stopping it?

just make sure you do not retaliate in any way. let the authorities deal with this. its annoying and all i understand your son may feel afraid to carry out his usual activities for the time being with such a lingering threat. what you can do is install a video camera facing the area outside your house and hopefully catch them throwing the stones or whatever in film. use that as evidence. following that.....

1) charge them with property/criminal damage for your windows.

2) charge them with assault. the definition of assault in UK is "to intentionally or recklessly cause another to APPREHEND the application of immediate unlawful violence". your son may not have been beaten up but he still apprehended violence hence he ran into the shop.

then get some compensation  :;):  allow them to play into your hands.

:laugh:

Charge them..Oh you really make me laugh!

I know you are a wannabe legal eagle and all that but fu'ckin hell..what do you want him to do?Call the cops?? :laugh:

You are out of touch mate...no harm to ya like!
there is only one way out of it and that is for his son to stand up to them,if it means beating the ring leader round the head with a baseball bat,so be it.
Ya cant get walked on in this life plain and simple.

Charge them with......... :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 am

why go down to their levels when/if you're better then that? so when he beats the gang leader what does he prove? that he is a better fighter? he will eventually end up taking that beaten leader's place as the scum of the society and then other gangs will notice him which means more trouble. i reckon you dont have kids hence you're unable to think logically and not be so rash without thinking of their impact it will have.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:why go down to their levels when/if you're better then that? so when he beats the gang leader what does he prove? that he is a better fighter? he will eventually end up taking that beaten leader's place as the scum of the society and then other gangs will notice him which means more trouble. i reckon you dont have kids hence you're unable to think logically and not be so rash without thinking of their impact it will have.

Well you obviously have never lived in a rough place mate!Fair play and all that.
You call the cops,they do nothing about things like this...its that simple!The write reports and make it look good then as soon as they are out your door its forgot about.

Yes it may sound wrong saying what I said BUT there is no other way.The young mans father cannot touch them,the police do bugger all...simply the kid needs to stand up to them.

And Kharzaz,I hope you dont think Im getting at you mate.my nephew was exactly the same as your lad,really decent kid,sensitive,kind,thoughtful......he got picked on for years and would never react cause he was so timid!I told him to hit the ringleader,even if he got hammered after it just fight back..he would never listen was always too afraid.then one day he had enough and got stuck into the bast'ards...never had a problem since!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 am

Number 9 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:why go down to their levels when/if you're better then that? so when he beats the gang leader what does he prove? that he is a better fighter? he will eventually end up taking that beaten leader's place as the scum of the society and then other gangs will notice him which means more trouble. i reckon you dont have kids hence you're unable to think logically and not be so rash without thinking of their impact it will have.

Well you obviously have never lived in a rough place mate!Fair play and all that.
You call the cops,they do nothing about things like this...its that simple!The write reports and make it look good then as soon as they are out your door its forgot about.

Yes it may sound wrong saying what I said BUT there is no other way.The young mans father cannot touch them,the police do bugger all...simply the kid needs to stand up to them.

And Kharzaz,I hope you dont think Im getting at you mate.my nephew was exactly the same as your lad,really decent kid,sensitive,kind,thoughtful......he got picked on for years and would never react cause he was so timid!I told him to hit the ringleader,even if he got hammered after it just fight back..he would never listen was always too afraid.then one day he had enough and got stuck into the bast'ards...never had a problem since!

i get where you're going but i prefer diplomatic relations before aggressive negotiations   :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

i get where you're going but i prefer diplomatic relations before aggressive negotiations   :D

As I said..you are out of touch mate!

Some people do not understand diplomacy sadly,sometimes you have to sweep the gutter if ya wanna be on a clean street! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

maypaxvobiscum you have no idea how bad these ferel kids are rulling the streets of England.

When I was in me mums a few weeks ago these little b@stards where throwing golf balls to each other from one side of the road to the other, this road is very busy with steal railings all along it and if a golf ball would have hit a car the people in them cars would have been seriously injured or killed.

My mums neighbour was walking past he told them to stop they hit him with a golf ball, I went to run over and me mum said dont they will put my windows in.

Thats how bad it is they where smoking and they where about 9 years of age.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Ciggy wrote:maypaxvobiscum you have no idea how bad these ferel kids are rulling the streets of England.

When I was in me mums a few weeks ago these little b@stards where throwing golf balls to each other from one side of the road to the other, this road is very busy with steal railings all along it and if a golf ball would have hit a car the people in them cars would have been seriously injured or killed.

My mums neighbour was walking past he told them to stop they hit him with a golf ball, I went to run over and me mum said dont they will put my windows in.

Thats true, on estates they are little pieces of scum on legs with no regard to anyone. We saw a kid walking down our street the other day, no older than 11 or 12 swigging a can of beer. Thats when you know things have gone to sh!t.

Thanks for the advice everyone. No trouble tonight so maybe they got bored and buggered off. And Barry how you described your nephew is my lad to the detail. My brothers going to toughen him up a bit, he goes to a gym and knows a couple of people who teach kids boxing and discipline so hopefully that will work a treat.

Once again, thanks for all the advice.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Ciggy wrote:maypaxvobiscum you have no idea how bad these ferel kids are rulling the streets of England.

Thats true, on estates they are little pieces of scum on legs with no regard to anyone. We saw a kid walking down our street the other day, no older than 11 or 12 swigging a can of beer. Thats when you know things have gone to sh!t.

Thanks for the advice everyone. No trouble tonight so maybe they got bored and buggered off. And Barry how you described your nephew is my lad to the detail. My brothers going to toughen him up a bit, he goes to a gym and knows a couple of people who teach kids boxing and discipline so hopefully that will work a treat.

Once again, thanks for all the advice.

Sometimes you have to be bad to be good mate...Best of luck!

Theres a HUGE difference in your lad to the kid on the street,your kid thinks,he has a brain and feelings! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

sorry to hear your having problems mate, scum of the earth these people like cigs has said.

i guess for now your best taking it cool and see if they move on, maybe get pictures of them if possible or set up a video camera in a bedroom. if they do smash any windows or worse still assault your son then you have two options mate, get the police involved or if possible and you have family/friends who will back you then confront them or go direct too the families of the thugs, i very much doubt they live far away from you, maybe get someone they dont know to watch your house from a distance and when they do turn up could follow them, atleast you could get the address of one or two off them.

hope you dont have to do anything mate and they bugger off, this is the kind of thing all parents worry about, its so hard to figure out what to do for the best as things can get out of control very quickly
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:In a bit of problem here. My oldest was walking home one day from school when some kid, who he didnt know, decided to pick on him. For no reason as they do. This pain followed my son all the way home giving him grief. So now he knows where we live. My lad hangs around the park around the corner now and again with a local lad and so this bully decides to also hang out there with his mates. Of course, on his own this kid is nothing but with a gang he is something, he decides to chase my kid around until he ran into our local shop until they buggered off. We found out about this so I went around there to get him home. The shopkeeper see my lad out of the shop as I was nearing it making sure they didnt start on him. But as soon as my lad showed his face they sat up ready to beat him up.

I told Daniel (my lad) to come to me then checked to see if these were the kids picking on him. They were so I started walking towards them, they shot away like bullets from a gun.

So I got Daniel home. Then the kids who were picking on him came around to our house and started throwing stones at the windows. I went outside and again, off they ran. At that time, there were 4 of them.

Tonight, once again a loud thump against our window, this time by a gang of 6 of them (the ring leader wasnt there) but a couple of his other mates were.

This is going to go on and on and we are stumped. We havent a clue as to get the little b@stards. We have one name and no idea as to where they live. When we went out there they scattered all over the place. Its only a matter of time before they put one of our windows through. The worst thing is nobody knows who these kids are, my kids dont know, ive never seen them, and our neighbours have never seen them either.

just make sure you do not retaliate in any way. let the authorities deal with this. its annoying and all i understand your son may feel afraid to carry out his usual activities for the time being with such a lingering threat. what you can do is install a video camera facing the area outside your house and hopefully catch them throwing the stones or whatever in film. use that as evidence. following that.....

2) charge them with assault. the definition of assault in UK is "to intentionally or recklessly cause another to APPREHEND the application of immediate unlawful violence". your son may not have been beaten up but he still apprehended violence hence he ran into the shop.

Ahhh, Maypax, if only it were THAT simple...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Ahhh, Maypax, if only it were THAT simple...

Hes great him...then get compensation is the best bit! :D

How can you sue the sons of a father that has never worked?? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum