Kids footie?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 am

Two years ago aaron won the league at his old club they had a brilliant team they lost about 3 times a season, now he is at another club.

They didnt win once last season and where getting beat sometimes 26-0 in some games.

The problem is there is 5 girls in the team and two of them girls are the trainers daughters.

They cant play football to save their lives, terrified of the ball they put their arms up if a players next to them sheild their faces.

They cant score, cant pass, cant defend infact they shouldnt even be playing ''football'' if you can call it that they are woeful.

So at the end of last season I said is aaron staying in this team next season, because its pathetic getting beat by such shamefull results he said yes the teams will all be split up again he will go in a new team.

Three weeks ago we turn up for the first footie match and its the same 5 girls in the team plus two tiny little boys.
1st game aaron was goalie they got beat 4-0 wasnt to bad he saved about 20 odd shots on goal, a week later the trainer put some other kid in goal, they got beat 23-0.

Aaron threw a wobbler said to the girls they are shite :D etc etc.

Now Ive got to ring up this afternoon to say he wont be coming back so that they stop taking the money out the bank account.

And I will put him in another footie club.

What I want to know is those of you with kids who play footie or those of you that used to.

Is this normal for kids to get beat every game with such a goal deficit?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:40 am

keep it to yourself, rafa might buy one of them and play her on the right wing
112-1077774096

Postby zarababe » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:49 am

Ciggy wrote:Two years ago aaron won the league at his old club they had a brilliant team they lost about 3 times a season, now he is at another club.

They didnt win once last season and where getting beat sometimes 26-0 in some games.

The problem is there is 5 girls in the team and two of them girls are the trainers daughters.

They cant play football to save their lives, terrified of the ball they put their arms up if a players next to them sheild their faces.

They cant score, cant pass, cant defend infact they shouldnt even be playing ''football'' if you can call it that they are woeful.

So at the end of last season I said is aaron staying in this team next season, because its pathetic getting beat by such shamefull results he said yes the teams will all be split up again he will go in a new team.

Three weeks ago we turn up for the first footie match and its the same 5 girls in the team plus two tiny little boys.
1st game aaron was goalie they got beat 4-0 wasnt to bad he saved about 20 odd shots on goal, a week later the trainer put some other kid in goal, they got beat 23-0.

Aaron threw a wobbler said to the girls they are shite :D etc etc.

Now Ive got to ring up this afternoon to say he wont be coming back so that they stop taking the money out the bank account.

And I will put him in another footie club.

What I want to know is those of you with kids who play footie or those of you that used to.

Is this normal for kids to get beat every game with such a goal deficit?

23-0  :D  how sweet  :D

Don't know if it is normal - but can't be great for their confidence ay !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:49 am

Its the same here Cigg for some kids teams, youve got your good and terrible run clubs. Alot of the kids in my Area an its ben the same for years tend to try an get in one of the teams in the Bexley A or B division if there any good.. But up until a certain age i think its about 9 or 10 here you can have girls in the team.
When my lad was at primary school there was girls in his team an he hated it.

Alot of the kids teams here  have trails now so they tend to have the best players.

Take him to another team Cigg or start your own :laugh: Thats what one of the lads did down here an they won everything from the age of 11 right up until 18 ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:52 am

Nope lol...

Whiston used to :censored: everyone when I played with and against them... but it wasn't rediculous scores like that.

You'd get the occassional 15 goals or somethin but usually about 7-2 or 8-3, the rest of the sides were pretty close.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:18 am

Never mind kids, was once in a sunday league team whose idea of training was a pi'ss up on Saturday night in preparation for sunday mornings game. One of our best results was 1-0 , of course that was only at half time , the match finished 1-11 , still one of our better results.   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 am

Fo Dne wrote:Nope lol...

Whiston used to :censored: everyone when I played with and against them... but it wasn't rediculous scores like that.

You'd get the occassional 15 goals or somethin but usually about 7-2 or 8-3, the rest of the sides were pretty close.

I bet you one of the teams from Netherley beat you Stu :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm

i'm or should i say my lad is lucky he is in a good ream i have only ever seen them lose 2-1 or at worst 3-0 90% of the time he is right midfield but has moved up front and in defence a few times he is 9 in march and has been playing in the same team since he was 4, the team is run very well there are a few spats every now and again but it's normally all ok

he loves it and he won player of the year last season so he very happy
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:14 pm

My daughter played for Mossley Hill under 14's last season  but hat was a Girls' League.

How old's Aaron Ciggy? I think when the kids are very young it is quite disorganised, and
you do get the odd thumping like 11-nil and the likes. I wouldn't be too concerned, it wont be like that when he
reaches 9 or 10.

My daughter has just moved up to Mossley Hill Girl's U 16's who won the U 15's Girls' League last year.

It's very good standard - they won their first game of the season last weekend - Man City away 5-4.

Playing Man United U 16's on Saturday - cant wait to watch that.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm

When I was 9 or 10 I don't remember my team getting beat 20-0! it never happened.

We would get beat 2-0 or 4-0 the maximum and we were :censored:.

When I grew older, We had a tournament and we got 2nd place. We've beaten one of the strongest teams in this tournament because one of their players got a red card :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Effes wrote:I wouldn't be too concerned, it wont be like that when he
reaches 9 or 10.

Hes 10 in December  :laugh:

Honest to god no word of a lie they didnt score 1 single goal last season, the trainers dont know their @rse from their elbow, no co-ordination they just all move around together in blocks.

No defence, no attack, no midfield they dont know what they are doing.

The trainer said to me it doesnt matter how much they get beat because its exercise for them and they become strong by getting beat.

I said yer but not by ridiclous score lines.

I go mad more than Aaron TBH  :D

But its got beyond a joke now this humilitation, cause he plays against teams with some of the kids in his class and they take the p!ss out of him.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:i'm or should i say my lad is lucky he is in a good ream i have only ever seen them lose 2-1 or at worst 3-0 90% of the time he is right midfield but has moved up front and in defence a few times

Is Rafa the manager of your lads team? ???  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:57 pm

i played rugby for my town from the age of 9 til 18. until the under 16s nobody ever beat us, we won everything there was to win. then when we moved up to the next level, the colts, half the lads didn't bother coming back and so the team was made up of the trainer's mates' sons. the trainer was a 20 pint a night man and didn't have a clue about training and the new lads didn't care much about the game. from being world beaters one season we became regular receivers of 40 nil thrashings the next. funny thing was that i was always a center but the new guy always stuck me on the right wing...

me and my nearly 3 year old son often have a little kick about with the football and i generally beat him 200 - 0 so it can't be that unusual for the older kids losing too.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 pm

andy_g wrote:me and my nearly 3 year old son often have a little kick about with the football and i generally beat him 200 - 0 so it can't be that unusual for the older kids losing too.

i use to do that but it's starting to get to the stage where he i9s getting the ball of me so i think it's time to retire :sniffle
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Loads of kids football is like that ciggy, mad scores by double figures and that, it was the same when i was growing up and will probably always be.
Loads of kids get into football at a young age that arent that good, they either improve and the standard gets better, or give it up and play something they are better at so the standard will defo get better.
I remember myself being in games where we won 26-0, Jase Koumas was in the year younger than me in the junior leagues by ours but played for the same club, i remember there team winning 43-0 - the game was only about half an hour each way as well  :D
If he (Aaron)is alot better than the people he is playing with though, and they are not even his mates you might as well get him in somewhere else where the standard is better and he will enjoy it more and improve as well.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum