Dental pain - Whats worse than that....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby hicks » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:50 pm

try and do my best to stay away from the dentist cant bare the pain of seeing an empty wallet as im leaving the place  where as my brother and his misses are both on the rock and roll with 4 kids and they get everything free, hes just had his whitened FFS.. As for worse pain it had to be the day after surgery on my cruciate ligement behind my knee what they do now is send you straight to physio the very next day after surgery so that you can straighten your knee asap
I know i know but i joined before THAT HICKS did  Oh Lordy
hicks

Postby Red @ Heart » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 pm

I totally agree that tooth aches are by far the worst pain you could ever encounter,

back early last year i had an abcess on the back tooth (molar) it was the most worst pain ever, i was in work and i could feel the abcess growing in my gob no exaggerating  but the abcess was the size of a marble is was a killer, so i went to the bathroom where i work and looked in the mirror and saw the abcess it was huge i shít my self because it looked like a gigantic white head, anyway on the way home i caught the bus and i couldnt speak cos of the pain so i reach up to my cheek to kinda sooth it but applied to much pressure on it and the abcess burst in my mouth, talk about shít tatse it was vial but as soon as the pressure was released from my mouth and the pain just dissappeared, i was happy but the taste would not go away yuck!!!.

so the following day i went to my dentist to see if she could sort it out cos like some on ere i would rather suffer the pain than see a dentist, i had to pay 35 quid to jump the que but any she had a look and said that the tooth had to come out,
so after the injection to get the gum numb she started to yank at the back tooth and it would not come out at all she tried so hard that the tooth just crumbled in my mouth and that fúcking hurt so tried again to extract with what ewas left of the toth but she failed, she said give a month or so and the tooth will come out bit by bit over time, that was early last year, i still have the other half in my mouth and nothing has com,e even close to coming out, so you see thats why i dont like or trust dentists, fúcking bítch ha ha
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:14 am

ste123lfc wrote:I should imagine there is only one pain worse than toothache and that was the footballer who dislocated his hip whilst playing. The physio came on to the pitch and put the joint back in place only to trap one of his b *ll*c*ks in the joint. Ouch.

f**king cringeworthy that is m8. jeez that sounds awful.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:04 pm

s@int wrote:
jkop wrote:Years ago my mate and i were climbing up trees, i jumped down and as my mate climbed out his foot got caught and as he dangled he somehow ripped his ball sack on another branch.......O how i laughed ! :D

:laugh:  you cruel b@stard  :laugh:

I know but i cant help it S@int. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:18 pm

jkop wrote:
s@int wrote:
jkop wrote:Years ago my mate and i were climbing up trees, i jumped down and as my mate climbed out his foot got caught and as he dangled he somehow ripped his ball sack on another branch.......O how i laughed ! :D

so we've established its all about 'teeth and bollox' then  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby ste123lfc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:49 pm

red37 wrote:
ste123lfc wrote:I should imagine there is only one pain worse than toothache and that was the footballer who dislocated his hip whilst playing. The physio came on to the pitch and put the joint back in place only to trap one of his b *ll*c*ks in the joint. Ouch.

f**king cringeworthy that is m8. jeez that sounds awful.

From what i can remember it was in the spanish league and it was shown on the telly at the time and to say he let out a scream is an understatment.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:52 pm

red37 wrote:
jkop wrote:
s@int wrote:

so we've established its all about 'teeth and bollox' then  :D

:D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:43 am

Mikz wrote:I go regularly too. I had some cosmetic work done recently and I wish I hadnt bothered ,Its a nightmare with sensitivity, one sip of hot tea and its --- :wwww

I recommend CORSYDL mouthwash . Its great for the gums too, no sense having excellent teeth if you need the gums taken out  :laugh:

cheers Mikz ill check that stuff out.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby taff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:19 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Want to know the last time I went to the dentist?

The day Paul Ince signed for Liverpool.

Think I'm due a check-up? ???

What a totally sh it day you had  :D

Toothache is awful it has to be one of the worst pains.

Ribs, theres nothing you can do, cant even laugh.  I tore ankle ligaments once and that was excruciating, that was an awful pain.

But the one I really hate is the toes against the side of a door
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum