Cheapo late holidays - I'm being a meff and needing some help

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Right, got a week booked off work end of August as i had loads of holidays to take, as its me birthday around that time booked the whole week off.
I am looking at getting meself away somewhere abroad, not ersed where to be honest...wherever's cheap and cheerful, as i havent bothered saving at all.

Anyone know any decent websites that have cheap last minute holidays, or anywhere else that may be worth contacting.

I know am being a meff and should of saved and booked in advance, but if i can pull off something late i reckon i will enjoy it even more as i hadnt expected to get away this year anyway.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:29 pm

Teletext is always good ace.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:40 pm

Mate of mine once walked into a travel agent and said I want to get away , don't care where I go or when i leave , what have you got . The fella said can you leave tomorrow , my mate said no problem .

He got a week in Goa flight and accommodation £125 .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:41 pm

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:02 pm

Try egypt Ace on an all-inc its a bit hot like, but theres not much to buy there so you save money, and if your all inc then theres yer ale payed for :D
The kids will love it the sea is out of this world you dont even need to snorkel its amazing tropical fish just swimming on the beach.

And your away from the S*n reading, Donnay flip floped, 20 tatoos, shaved head with 50 earings in one ear, England towel round the shoulders clan. That you normally see this time of year on the Costas.

Im going in October its boss.

Or Tunisia I loved it best holiday Ive had for years.

My cousin has just booked with Ryan Air flights for 1 pence :D plus tax to Salou and just booked her own hotels with Expedia.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:46 am

http://www.tripadvisor.com/

Click on the destination that you might like to go to, on map on the right of the page  and it will give you a list of web sites that offer cheap holidays and fights. I used this to go to Barcelona last year and it was cheap enough. It also gives you reviews of the hotels apartments that people have stayed in.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum