Holidays - Where are you going?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby fivecups » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:44 pm

Thanks for that Sabre. I've actually visited San Sebastien - but only for a day. A crowd of us hired a country house for a week in Biarritz - we took a couple of cars on a day trip to SS. To be honest I don't think we stayed long enough to fully appreciate it. Cheers for the info - it's a definite possiblility for this summer (Im probably somewhere between the young lad on the pull, and the quiet middle aged man! . :D )
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 pm

We might be going to Spain in November for the Spain v Northern Ireland match. I have a friend who has just moved to Saville and has told us that if we can get our fights, he'll get us somewhere to stay. Will go for the match then spend a few days sightseeing.
Has anyone been to Saville? If so, whats the night life like?
Last edited by kazza 1 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:13 pm

Eastern Europe.  Tell you when I get back.  Bound to be a hoot.  I get up to fucking weird shit on a Wednesday night.  God help me in that part of the world.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Eastern Europe.  Tell you when I get back.  Bound to be a hoot.  I get up to fucking weird shit on a Wednesday night.  God help me in that part of the world.

Possibly Greece in May.  See what happens...
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:55 pm

kazza 1 wrote:We might be going to Spain in November for the Spain v Northern Ireland match. I have a friend who has just moved to Saville and has told us that if we can get our fights, he'll get us somewhere to stay. Will go for the match then spend a few days sightseeing.

Seville is a beautiful city but feck me it's hot. I love the heat more than most but it was something else there, just riotous heat. But you'll be fine in November   :cool:  Nightlife was very Spanish ie. lots of little cafes & cool clubs rather than birtish/irish pubs full of drunks. Mind you I'm going back about 18 years so no doubt it's changed a lot since then
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:53 am

Woollyback wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:We might be going to Spain in November for the Spain v Northern Ireland match. I have a friend who has just moved to Saville and has told us that if we can get our fights, he'll get us somewhere to stay. Will go for the match then spend a few days sightseeing.

Seville is a beautiful city but feck me it's hot. I love the heat more than most but it was something else there, just riotous heat. But you'll be fine in November   :cool:  Nightlife was very Spanish ie. lots of little cafes & cool clubs rather than birtish/irish pubs full of drunks. Mind you I'm going back about 18 years so no doubt it's changed a lot since then

We dont no for sure if the match will be played in Saville. But if it is God help the city if it is. There will 2 to 3 thousand Northern Ireland supporters descending on the bars etc!! I'm really looking forward to this. It will be my 1st Northern Ireland match and it should be fun :laugh:
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I'm off to Mexico with the bird at the end of June and to Thailand with the boys of toys in October.

Doddy hook up with peewee over in thailand, he knows where all the great lady boys are. Go with him and you'll get a decent discount, or so i've heard.   :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:39 am

babu wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:I'm off to Mexico with the bird at the end of June and to Thailand with the boys of toys in October.

Doddy hook up with peewee over in thailand, he knows where all the great lady boys are. Go with him and you'll get a decent discount, or so i've heard.   :D

hey babu you didnt complain when i hooked you up with delila and his/her mate when you were here, and you loved the hefty discount

:D

anyway this is a hard question to answer, i know i live in a great place an at first its like a big holiday, bt its my home now so the holidays are when i get to the nice islands and beaches. I have already been to koh mak and koh chang this year, in april i will go to kuala lumpur and then pranburi in thailand for a few days (near hua hin).  also i will go to hong kong at the end of april when my sister is there for a few days.

also this year i want to get back to the UK when my mum recovers, she has an op next week on her spine and will be laid low for about three months so it would be nice to take her places when sh is up and about again
112-1077774096

Postby jkop » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 am

BarryBelfast wrote:Me and my girlfriend are off to Marmaris in Turkey in July for 2 weeks!

Really cant wait,she's been before and loved it!Apparently theres loads to do and its cheap as well!

Once i heard you could get Fanta for 50p a pint i was there already...... :buttrock :D

Spent 2 weeks in Marmaris a few years ago for my honeymoon, along the promonade (forgive the spelling) are different ticket booths selling tickets for the likes of the booze cruise, turtle island, and a day trip to i think to Rhodes. Also theres a major market in Ishmer (spelt wrong) on a wed that would put nutts corner to shame. So do enjoy old chap. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:13 am

If i can remember the local hooch is called Raki, tastes like aniseed, rocket fuel i tell you, had me slobbering over myself on the first night. :buttrock
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:48 pm

CardinalRed wrote:Got a trip fest planned this year and just started it this past weekend with 4 days in Benidorm with the lads on the lash! The rest of the year pans out like this......

April = 3 days in Benidorm (again!) on the lash (again!) with the lads (again!)
May = 3 days in Belfast on a tour taking the Force team over to play the PSNI
June = 7 days in Vegas baby! it's become an annual thing for me and the lads
July = Take Mrs Cardinal away! 15 days in the USA, 5 each in Chicago, Washington DC and St Louis
August = 3 day stag do in Portugal
September = 4 days golfing in Tenerife

Honest I'm not showing off, but me and the missus do have the luxury of not having kids so it becomes so much easier (and affordable!)

Shame work gets in the way, my mates tell me that I must be practicing for retirement and I've 12 years to go!!!

:cool:

mate that sounds great but having kids is a major luxury and we still manage three holidays a year thats with 6 kids and when there older me and me chicky will be off everywere!
i went to tenerife for a golf holiday in 2005 stayed at the villa mandi apartments are patio opened up on the 10th hole oh yes! it's a lovely course have fun mate!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Eastern Europe.  Tell you when I get back.  Bound to be a hoot.  I get up to fucking weird shit on a Wednesday night.  God help me in that part of the world.

Possibly Greece in May.  See what happens...

i hear yer jonny i'll be there too i'll buy yer a skin full mate  :buttrock

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:34 pm

Just been informed that the companyI have sweated blood and tears for, for the last 5 years has gone tits up.

I am packing a case this savvy and going the travel agents first thing.

Dont care whee but am going somewhere for two weeks.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:37 pm

have the hols leon, then come back all ready to do it...cool

i'll be doing scotland in august. family in glasgow for a week, then edingburgh festival for a week. nothing better if u ask me. i cant do all that hoeat and foreign stuff :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:14 pm

I had a couple of friends who went to Varna.. they told me its great and alot of babes  :eyebrow
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum