Holidays - Where are you going?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:46 pm

jkop wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Me and my girlfriend are off to Marmaris in Turkey in July for 2 weeks!

Really cant wait,she's been before and loved it!Apparently theres loads to do and its cheap as well!

Once i heard you could get Fanta for 50p a pint i was there already...... :buttrock :D

Spent 2 weeks in Marmaris a few years ago for my honeymoon, along the promonade (forgive the spelling) are different ticket booths selling tickets for the likes of the booze cruise, turtle island, and a day trip to i think to Rhodes. Also theres a major market in Ishmer (spelt wrong) on a wed that would put nutts corner to shame. So do enjoy old chap. :D

Cheers mate!

Yeah it looks great..i'm really looking forward to it!
The day trips you mention are quite cheap as well(about £20) in our money mostly!
I really cant wait to go scuba diving especially.The one thing im a bit worried about is the heat,it can hit 40 degrees+ that time of year but im sure we'll manage.

Oh and i also aint fond of flying..........

:oh:  :D
66-1120597113

Postby daxy1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:14 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
jkop wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Me and my girlfriend are off to Marmaris in Turkey in July for 2 weeks!

Really cant wait,she's been before and loved it!Apparently theres loads to do and its cheap as well!

Once i heard you could get Fanta for 50p a pint i was there already...... :buttrock :D

Spent 2 weeks in Marmaris a few years ago for my honeymoon, along the promonade (forgive the spelling) are different ticket booths selling tickets for the likes of the booze cruise, turtle island, and a day trip to i think to Rhodes. Also theres a major market in Ishmer (spelt wrong) on a wed that would put nutts corner to shame. So do enjoy old chap. :D

Cheers mate!

The day trips you mention are quite cheap as well(about £20) in our money mostly!
I really cant wait to go scuba diving especially.The one thing im a bit worried about is the heat,it can hit 40 degrees+ that time of year but im sure we'll manage.

scared of flyin ooohh barrys a big girl!
i dont like it meself mate it feckin scares me.

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:25 pm

daxy1 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
jkop wrote:

Cheers mate!

Its Ok mate just go to the airport about 4 hours early and get a lot of beer down your neck!

Then flying is easy!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby jkop » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:26 pm

No problems Barry. Well so far me and the missus havent made up our minds where we're going, but knowing her it will be somewhere sunny with a beach so i cant complain.  (Millisle on a good day.) :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:00 pm

jkop wrote:No problems Barry. Well so far me and the missus havent made up our minds where we're going, but knowing her it will be somewhere sunny with a beach so i cant complain.  (Millisle on a good day.) :D

Millisle beach.....lucky basta.rd! :laugh:  :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:59 pm

I went to Turkey about 12 years ago and the only thing I did'nt like was the flight. I hate flying with a passion and being stuck on a plane for  four and a half hours did my head in. I get really sore ears when I fly and coming into land they pop and they are sore for a day or so.

Bazza just be careful out there. It can get really warm. One of the days I was there, the temp was 42 degrees and it was to hot to go anywhere! I have never felt heat like it! When you get to Turkey try and get yourself some lemon water. You can buy it in a spray and when you spray it on yourself it really cools you down. Its great stuff, esp if your laying by the pool all day!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 pm

daxy1 wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
jkop wrote:

Once i heard you could get Fanta for 50p a pint i was there already...... :buttrock

Spent 2 weeks in Marmaris a few years ago for my honeymoon, along the promonade (forgive the spelling) are different ticket booths selling tickets for the likes of the booze cruise, turtle island, and a day trip to i think to Rhodes. Also theres a major market in Ishmer (spelt wrong) on a wed that would put nutts corner to shame. So do enjoy old chap.

Cheers mate!

I'm nervous of flying...but I try not to put my whole weight down!  :p

The last time I flew was a few years ago to Jersey...

It was only 40 mins but that was enough!

Give me boats and water any day..

Might go to the IOW for a few days at Easter to stay in my Nan's old house....

I used to live on the IOW as a child....so it's a sentimental journey for me... I always feel like I'm going home... :)
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 am

Another thing Barry just in case, when me and the missus went to Turkey ( quite a while ago) we had to pay £10 english each at the airport, im not to sure what for, may have been some sort of tax or they just seen us coming. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:13 am

Just booked a snowboard trip to Alpe D'uez in France for the first week of easter. give me a winter holiday over a sunny one anyday of the week. Big dump of the white stuff coming next week!!!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:53 pm

Scottbot wrote:Just booked a snowboard trip to Alpe D'uez in France for the first week of easter. give me a winter holiday over a sunny one anyday of the week. Big dump of the white stuff coming next week!!!

mate thats plannin yer sex life good on yer chum!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:19 pm

daxy1 wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Just booked a snowboard trip to Alpe D'uez in France for the first week of easter. give me a winter holiday over a sunny one anyday of the week. Big dump of the white stuff coming next week!!!

mate thats plannin yer sex life good on yer chum!

:D  :D  :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:36 pm

Deciding between Egypt, Cuba and Peru.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 85-1173996580 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:08 am

:veryangry
Last edited by 85-1173996580 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
85-1173996580

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum