England vs argentina

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:44 pm

That was an awesome game of football. It's been absolutely 'eons' since I have drooled over the quality of football played.. Argentina were awesome, and England played well too.

The Argies will be a real force next year .. I think they'll win it, they play like a team. The second half was nearly all theirs.. and it was after their three best players came off that England took the game .. England played well and there's lots to take from this game.. including the value of Crouch, Owen was hardly in it.. and yet proved his worth, Gerrard outshone Lamps.. he looked so ordinary against the Argie midlfiled, which was class.

Absolutely Awesome.. match..
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:43 pm

lampard was virtually invisible. always goes missing against top opposition.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Red squirrel » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:45 pm

Cant say i normaly get over excited about England matches but this game had me jumping around me living room like we just won the World cup.
End to end stuff and a real gem of a game.. Must be the best friendly ever in the World. A proper advert for football.
I hate to say it but Rooney is the best player in Englands team by miles. Absolute class!!!
Its amazing that players raise the level when playing teams of quality, just a pity they cant play like that all the time.
Red squirrel

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion